Status: COMING SOON;

Stole My Heart

Verana's Silence

"Mom, I promise I'll be fine," Bianca said, chuckling lazily as her mother's heavy breathing sounded on the phone.

"I just can't believe my baby is going to London! London! I'm so proud of you, Bi!"

"I'm happy. I've got to go now, Mom. All this packing won't do itself. I'll see you in a few months, okay?"

"Okay, baby girl. Have a wonderful time! Derek and I will be waiting for you at the airport when you come back for a visit. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom. Bye," she said, clicking the end call button.

Her hands were shaky as she threw her clothes into her suitcase. Bianca couldn't believe she was going to be painting professionally for The Saatchi Gallery in London at only eighteen. It was her biggest dream come true.

Her original painting, Verana's Silence had won them over. It amazed her at how many people truly liked it. She wasn't the biggest name in modern art, but she was getting there, and that was all she could ever ask for.

Bianca logged onto her Twitter and decided to tweet something to people to actually knew who she was.

@biancaodelio: Can't wait to board my plane to London tomorrow! Can't believe I've made it this far, and I have all of you to thank for it! :)

And it truly was thanks to them. Several fans of hers had bugged and bugged and bugged any art gallery and art institute in London to show her paintings. When the art companies finally paid attention, Verana's Silence couldn't have sold quicker. The Saatchi Gallery ate it up.

Bianca smiled to herself before squealing in excitement to let some of it out. After her little bout of childish shrieking, she went into her art studio and decided that she needed some inspiration for her next painting.

She caught a handful of leaves and flowers to her right and grinned, already imagining the bright and vibrant colors her painting would have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bianca is introduced! I hope all of you are liking this so far!

Love you all!

xx, iron and wine.