Status: Active

The American Princess

Drunken Utterances of Truth

Niall's POV

Today was the day the girls were going out. So Zayn and Harry came over to hang before we go back to work on Monday. I had just grabbed a 6-pack of beef and brought them to the guys.

"So Nialler, how's it going with you and Adrienna?" Zayn asks while grabbing a beer.

"Things have been shaky through the last few weeks." I say taking a swig. "But I think I love her."

I hear Harry spit and cough while Zayn raises a brow.
"What?!" Harry questions. "You mean like best friend love, right?"

I shake my head.
"I think I love her." I repeat, knowing that I was freaking them out.

"Niall, you said you think? Don't tell her unless you know." Zayn said.

I sigh then lean back in the sofa.
"I know I love her and I just want to keep her happy." I say. "She makes me happy just by seeing her smile!"

Harry and Zayn look t each other and Harry sighs with a chuckle.
"Yea, he loves her." He says shaking his head of curls. "Just make sure she feels the same if you tell her."

"Who couldn't love Niall?" Zayn asks pinching my cheek.

"Aye!" I say raising my beer with a smile, yet deep inside, I'm scared she might not feel the way I do.

Adrienna's POV

"Oh my god, this is the best spa ever!" Danielle moans as the masseuses are massaging our feet.

"I've never had my feet feel this gooooood!" I say leaning my head back on the head rest.

"Lordy, love, I swear you surprise me every time you open your mouth." Perrie said sitting up to look at me. "Your mother never treated you to a pedicure as a present?"

I shake my head no.
"I never was a flashy person. Still not, even though it's harder now to stay out of the people's mouth." I say.

"What do you mean, love?" El asks opening her eyes.

I sigh.
"How do you guys deal with the attention from fans?" I ask.

Danielle chuckled nervously, while El and Perrie sighed.

"You see, Adrienna, we know that we love our guys too much to let the silly little comments get to us. Of course they annoy us, but we know it's only a few of them." El explains.

I turn to Danielle and Perrie, who were both nodding.
"Haters are going to always hate, sweetheart." My masseuse said to me with a wink. I laugh and thank him for the advice.

Niall's POV

By 21:00, the girls were done with their day and Adri wanted to come over for the night. Zayn and Harry, of course, thought she just wanted to sex me up--not like I'm complaining if she does.

"Be careful! Use protection!" Zayn says poking my chest, before walking out the door.

"He might not have any!" Harry shouted. "He was left with his hands for so long!"

By then Adri had made her way up the stairs.
"Hey, Adri!" They say in unison. I groan as I feel my face get warmer by the second.

"Hey, boys!" She said. "Hey, babe." Adri came up to me and hugged me. I hug her back and see the boys making kissy faces. I then pull her into me then kiss her while flipping off the guys and shut the door.

I hear Adri giggle from underneath of me. We pull apart and she's got the biggest smile on her face. I bit my lip to try and contain my excitement from spreading to my loins.

"So I'm guessing you had a good day?" I say not wanting to let her go.

"Yes! Oh my goodness! The girls are so nice and helpful!" She exclaimed with her face flushed. "And I just wanted to see you, ya'know? I missed you."

Her smile is so radiant that it lights up a room and sends the most tingling chills up my spine!

"I missed you, too, love." I say.

We stood there for what felt like years, staring at each other. Both of us too afraid to make the next move. My lips longed for her lips and then take her right then and there.

Next thing I know, Adri's on her toes with her arms snaking around my neck. Our lips met and I had tasted alcohol on her lips.

Her lips were so soft and her tongue was asking for an entrance. I part my lips, letting her dominate until I back her into a wall. I was able to taste exactly what she had to drink tonight. That's when my conscious kicked in and I knew I couldn't take advantage of her.

I pull away for Adri, leaving her looking confused.
"Have you been drinking?" I ask her.

"Yea, but c'mon, Nially baby!" She says squealing. She kept trying to claw at my trouser buttons.

"Adri, I will not do this while you're like this!" I say restraining her arms.

"But I want you!" She whines.

I sigh and hug Adri into my chest. We were quiet for a few minutes before the silence was broken.

"Ni?" She mutters sheepishly.

"Yea, love?" I say into her hair.

"I-I...I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go!
Sorry for the dry spell, but college applications are a bitch and a half. I know that probably doesn't make sense, but I'm tired.
I hope you enjoyed the update! Thanks for reading!
Comments?/Recommend?/Subscribe if you haven't?
--Love, Domie.