Status: Active

The American Princess

Our First Time

I wake the next morning to a groaning Adrienna. She had just placed a pillow over her face grumbling...or possibly screaming her head off.

"Adri?" I call out to her. She moves the pillow just a bit.

"Hmph?"

"You okay, love?" I ask moving some stray hairs from her face.

"I am having the worst hangover ever." She groans. "The sun's too bright and I don't feel like moving."

I chuckle at her and slip my arms under her and craddle her into my arms. I trail butterfly kisses from her head down her nose and leave a brief, tender kiss on her lips.

I then meet her eyes again to see her staring back at me in awe.

"Ni..." She seemed like she was trying to get her words right, but they weren't coming out.

"Yea, love?" I ask filling the silence.

"D-Did I say anything last night? Like... before I passed out?" She asks studdering.

I try not to let my voice slip, hoping she remembers last night.
"Yea...."

"Oh...." She says biting her lip, embarrassed. "...so did you say it back? I can't remember...."

Shock hit me.
'She remembers telling me!'

"Of course I did." I say starting to place kisses all over her face. Adri starts giggling, but starts groaning again.

"Headache still." She grumbles. I gently place her back down on her pillow and get out of bed. I head towards the kitchen to grab a glass and then fill it up halfway with the tap. I walk back into the bedroom, hand Adri the glass, and dig in my bedside table drawer to get the pain relievers.

"Take one and ya should be okay." I say flashing a whole hearted smile. She pops the pill and swallows back some water. I take the glass from her and place it on the table. "So whatcha wanna do t'day?"

Adri leans back against the headboard and places the pillow in her lap.
"I dunno....what can we do?"

"Well it's Sunday....so drinkin's out of da question." I say nudging Adri in the arm.

"I think I've done enough drinking for the weekend." She groans.

"Well, we could stay in bed all day." I say trying to put on the best seductive smirk.

"Like you said, it's Sunday." Adri says laughing a bit.

"Damn it!" I say. "I ruined me own fun."

Adri laughs and get up to straddle me. She titls her head as I slide my hands up the side of her thighs and land on her hips. I feel her shiver then she leans in to kiss me.

Adrienna POV

It took a lot of courage for me to do this. The last time I gave myself to a guy was Jack and he broke my spirit when we got up and left me.

I shiver as Niall slides his hands up my thighs, leaving goosebumps and me wet in anticipation. I lean in to kiss him and feel the love through our kiss. I was skeptical about him saying that he loves me, but there was no doubt in my mind now.

My hands eventually found Ni's semi-blonde locks. Ni's hands slide back and squeezes my bum and I let out a little moan. Niall uses that to his advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance until I gave up. He explores every inch and I soon feel a bulge against my thigh.

Niall pulls away to look at me.
"Are ya sure, love?" He asks as his blue eyes bore into my brown ones. I bite my lip and nod. He gives me one more kiss then pull off my shirt.

Niall attacks my neck with kisses and love bites. Once Ni finds my spot, he sucks while bringing his hands up my back to unclasp my bra. Niall tosses it to the floor and picks me up to put me on my back.

My breast were pleased with the attention Niall was giving them. He gently blows on the right nipple before slipping the raised skin into his mouth. I moan and arch my back in response. Niall started to massage the left as my hands go back to his hair. Niall's hand and mouth switch so that each breast gets equal attention.

"Niall, lower!" I moan feeling my core clench and needing attention.

"Patience, Princess. I want ya screamin' by da time I finish wit' ya." He responds. Niall scoots down to the floor and pulls my body to the edge of the bed. He starts kissing up from my knees and I'm shaking and fidgeting as he nears my soaking core.

"Calm down, Princess." Niall says in a husky voice. I moan feeling his breath caress my inner thigh. Niall slips a finger in my panties a rubs my slit for a bit.

I moan and shiver.
"It's like uh pool." He says then takes off my panties, flinging them across the room.

Niall then kisses my clit and my breath hitches. His tongue finally makes contact with one long stroke down my slit. He pushes one finger in me and pumps rhythmically.

"FUCK! NIALLER!" I scream out.

Nialls adds another finger and chuckles, which sends vibrations through my core. I grab the bedshots and spread my legs a bit wider for him.

"Ni...I'm about to--" I moan, but Niall pulls out and licks his fingers clean. I groan, until I look up to see Niall standing and his erection trying to make an appearence by peaking out through the slit in his boxers. I bit my lip and watch him slide his boxers down. His erection slaps his stomach and he groans because his member's finally free. As bad as I wanted him in me, I remember Kelsey's caution. I hop up, go to my purse, and pull out the condom. I go back to Niall and stroke him a little, which got me a throaty moan from him. I slip the condom onto his member and pull Niall in for a kiss. He put me back on the bed and spread me with his tip at my entrance.

"Please, Ni?!" I beg.

"You want me? Hm?" He asks with a smirk.

"NIALL! PRETTY PLEASE?!" I nearly scream.

Next thing I know, Niall pushes himself in me and I throw back my head, shouting profanities.

"Adri, look at me." Niall demanded while pulling out slightly. His blue orbs held mine, making me wetter. "I love ya, Princess." Niall leans down and kisses me and starts up his thrusts.

It was hard to get adjusted to his size, but all I feel is pleasure. Niall's hips rocks and I bucked my hips to meet his thrusts. Niall soon finds my g-spot.
"Oh my! Right there Ni!" I moan.

For the next few moments, the only sounds heard were skin slapping and moans and profanities of pure bliss.

"Fuck! Adri! You're so tiiiiiiigght!" Niall groans as his thrusts sloppier. He slips his hand in between us and rubs my clit. That's when the knot is my stomach started to unravel faster.

"Ni! I can't....UGH!" I scream as my walls clench around him. I grab the bedsheets once more as my toes curl and eyes roll back.

"Fuck!" Niall groans as he cums. We ride out our highs until Niall puts out and lays beside me breathing heavily. I crawl over and rest my head his chest. I kiss his cheek.

"What's dat fer?" He asks still trying to catch his breath.

I smile cheekily.
"I don't have a headache anymore, but I don't think I'll be able to walk soon."

Niall laughs and pulls me into him. He gives me a kiss on the nose and we fall asleep with our naked bodies entangled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! An update!
I hope you guys liked it and I hope it was sexy enough for you! ^.^
Feedback would be nice.
Keep subscribing if you haven't.
Recommend!
Thanks for reading!
--Love, Domie. :)