Status: Active

The American Princess

Serious and Playful

I throw my head back, groaning. I move my glasses to rest on my forehead and rub my temples.

"I fucking hate reading this shit!" I grumble.

Today was the day that we were all going to America and I had been reading my teacher's sociology notes since Niall and I hopped in our cab.

Now I was sitting in my seat on the private plane the boys have. I sigh then look up, seeing Niall placing his guitar case in the overhang. His shirt had risen up a little, revealing his happy trail. I bit my lip then groan, forcing myself to focus on the reading in front of me.

"Havin' trouble, Princess?" Niall asks as he sits next to me.

"I hate sociology." I sigh.

"Ah! It can't be dat hard." Niall says, grabbing some of the notes. He starts to skim then raises his eye brows. I laugh. "What's so funneh?"

"Your confused face." I giggle.

"I ain't confused!" He replies furrowing his brow.

I take my notes back and kiss Niall on his cheek.
"It's okay. You're cute when you're confused."

He blushes and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Aaw! Look at them!" Harry comments as he walks by my and Niall's seats.

"Oh leave 'em alone, Hazza!" Louis shouts from behind us.

"Yea!" Niall adds. I laugh some more and snuggle into Niall's chest. I take in his scent and close my eyes.

"Can I just nap here?" I mutter. "It's comfortable here."

"Yea, we jus' gotta talk about sometin' first." He says into my hair.

I groan as a lump develops in the back of my throat.
"Whatcha mean?" I question.

"Yer grades an' ya famileh." He says. Niall slips his hand under my chin so that I'm looking at him. "Kelseh told me what's goin' on. I love dat we spend lotsa time toget'er, but, Princess, you can't let me get in da way of yer future."

I bit my lip to keep it from trembling. I then took a deep breath to speak.
"So are we....?" I trailed, afraid of his answer.

"No." He sighs and my heartbeat starts to calm. "I just want ya t' talk to yer famileh and not flunk outta college."

It pains me to, but I smile and nod.
"Okay, Niall. I won't let you down."

He smiles a tired grin and kisses my forehead.
"Good girl."

~~~~~

By the time we landed it was 3 pm pacific time. Management had scehduled us to land in Sacramento before we head to L.A. Apparently our hotel wouldn't be ready until Tuesday.

Paul was the first one off the plane, making sure everything's all clear.

"C'mon, lads and ladies!" Paul called out, while making his way down the stairs.

Everyone had been awake and full of energy on the plane and now were groggy and almost lifeless. Louis was still a bit goofy, yet not quite there.

The second we all were off the plane, Niall sighs.
"No more pints fer this lad." He then turns to me. "Why's da drinkin' age so high?"

"'Cause we have special brains and something about science says so." I smirk.

"Meh brain's special." Niall retorts.

"It sure is, Ni. It's very special." I nod and laugh. The boys turn to laugh at him then go back to their own conversations.

We all grab our bags and start to walk towards the airport with our carry ons. Niall and I were behind everyone by a good meter and a half. Niall's free hand snakes around my waist, pulls me close to him, then leans his head so that his lips are by my ear.

"I'm gonna get ya back fer dat." He whispers. His hand that was on my waist slides down to my bum and Niall squeezes. I squeak then bite my lip as Niall moves his hand back.

Harry was the only one to turn around to see me blushing and Niall beaming.
"You're up to something, aren't you?" He asks.

Neither one of us said anything until Harry turned back around.

"Just wait, Princess. I'ma have ya screamin' louder then that later." Niall whispers as we enter the airport.

I just bite my lip harder, eagerly anticipating later.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was a semi-filler. The original chapter was only 400 words, which was unacceptable. The next chapter will be better, I swear!
Thanks for still reading this!
Comment, please? I know this story isn't great or perfect, so please give me feedback about what could be worked on!
--Love, Domie.