Status: Active

The American Princess

They Know

They Next Day

I was happy it was the weekend, because I had no reason to wake up early from Niall's arms.

After the freakout with the paparazzi, Niall had decided that I should stay with him for the night. He wanted to spend as much time with me as he could before he was ripped from my fingers. His words, not mine.

I can hear Niall still snoring lightly, meaning he's still sleeping. I had to pee so I quickly and quietly get out of Niall's arms and sneak my way to the bathroom. When I finish and wash my hands, I look myself over in the mirror. I had on one his random tees and my boy shorts. I smiled because his scent was on the shirt, which alone got me a bit riled up. And the sexual tension he created yesterday wasn't helping.

I walk back into the bedroom and see Niall stirring awake. I tip toe to his side of the bed and straddled him.

"Morning, babe." I say with my hands on his exposed chest.

"Morning, love." He said stretching. Again I could feel his excitement, but it was on my butt this time. "Sorry about that." Except he didn't look sorry, so I decided to tease him by grinding.

"Hmm, Adri, you not prepared to handle this." He groans with his eyes closed.

"You're right." I say getting off of him. I lay down where I had woken up. I look over at Niall, whose eyes were open and full of lust. I turned my head lower and see a pitched tent. I bit my lip and giggle.

"Did I do that?" I ask turning on my side.

In one swift motion, Niall had pinned me down and he was above me. He leaned his head down to my ear.

"You got me to the point of no return." He growled in my ear. "So guess what we're gonna do about it?"

Even though he had my hands above my head, I was able to press my crotch against his excitement, which gained another moan from his lips. Both of us were definately turned on, but I wasn't ready to have sex yet. I kept up my grind and forced my head to reach his neck.

"Damn, Adri!" He groaned.
Niall let go of my arms and I took control. I got him on his back and go to his ear.

"You're gonna get the most amazing head." I say. I give him one last kiss and make my way down. I kiss down to the elastic of his Calvin Klein boxers. I used my finger to pull them down to his knees and he sprang free. Niall moans out an Irish swear he'd taught me once. I giggle and get to work.

I kiss up to the tip and lick the pre-cum off. I then proceed to slowly put him in my mouth. I start to bob my head to take in as much of him as I could. I pump what I couldn't fit with my hand and Niall starts to moan unintelligible words, which cause me to giggle.

"Fuck, Adri!" Niall says huskily. His accent seemed to be a lot more noticable. He then takes my head and starts fucking my mouth. I try to keep up without choking on his length. I felt him twitch in my mouth and that's when I know it was almost over.

"ADRI, I'M 'BOUT TO...UGH!!" He shouts as his juices fill my throat. I swallow it all and am pulled up to Niall's lips. "Your turn." He says out of breath.

Next thing I know, I'm on my back and my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed, and Niall's lust filled eyes were staring back at me. He starts at my knee and kisses up towards my core. I start trembling from anticipation. Right when he started to pull my shorts down, my phone rang. Niall grabbed it and continued to work me.

"H-hello?" I studder.

"You and Niall are on the tele! They got you guys in Greenwich Park making out! I know I told him to do as he pleased, but I didn't think he'd do it! Well at least not in public!"

I moved the phone away from my ear so that I let out a moan. Niall had been licking and sucking my clit and just started pumping 2 fingers in me. I was dying of pure bliss. I put the phone back up to my ear and hear Kels still on her rant.

"...You always wait until he officially claims you as his before you let him do anything with the cookies! You understand me?"

"Uh huh," was all I could mutter.

"Just because you're in his bed does not mean you spread your legs for him and..."

I stopped listening to Kels and my other hand got lost in Niall's hair. I hept thrusting my core in his face. I then feel the third finger being added and curled so that they hit my g-spot. My breaths were shallow and the knot in my stomach had felt as if it was unravelling quickly.

"FUCK, NI!! BABY!" I scream as my walls clentched around his magnificent fingers. He continued to pump as I rode out my high. Once I finish and had my lower regions cleaned by Niall's tongue, I checked my phone. Niall had lain beside me, smiling.

"Kels hung up," I laugh, "but she left a text."

If you and Niall were busy, then you should've rang me when you were finished! I didn't want to hear you screaming his name! D:<"

I continue to laugh, but then stop. I turn on Niall's tv and we see a reporter speaking with a picture of us by her face.

"Move over Demi Lovato! Niall Horan from One Direction seems to be tongue tied with his new beau. She is nameless at the moment. Sorry Directioners, but this Irish heart throb is off the market."

I turn off the tv and look over at Niall.
"Well I kept ya a secret for this long." He says with a smile.

"Yep...but I think it'll be worth the risk." I say snuggling into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
There goes the next installment.
Feel free to leave a comment, subscribe if you haven't, and recommend to your friends.
Thanks to those who have commented and recommended and thank you to those who still read this!
--<3 Domie