Status: Active

The American Princess

The Hate

I was able to sneak Niall in the flat last night with Harry's help. Kelsey didn't even wake up when I told her that Harry signed her One Direction CD! So I went to bed with my back to Niall so that he had space.

I wake up this morning with arms around my waist, a chin in the nape of my neck, and his warm breath tickling my upper chest. I felt as if I were being protected from the world while in his arms.

"You're awake!" I hear him whisper excitedly, in my ear. "Y'know, you're a cutie when ya sleepin'."

I giggle, "Morning to you too, Ni."

He then lets go of me, turns me so that I'm facing him, and lifts me so that I'm laying right on top of him. He then snakes his arms around me again. I look into his ocean blue orbs and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Niall then brings his lips to meet mine again, but more passionate and longer.

When we pull apart for air, Niall has the biggest grin on his face.
"I don't mind waking up like that in the morning." He says as I place my head on his chest. I listen to his heart with the rise and fall of his chest. Everything else was so calm, quiet, and peaceful--until Kels started screaming. She bursts into my room, flailing.

"Adri, guess--" She stopped when she seen us. "He slept here? Was that what you were trying to wake me up for?"

"No, I was trying to tell you that Harry was here signing your CD." I say not moving off of Niall.

"What?!" Kels screams. "I thought he only left a picture in my phone!" She runs out of my room then comes back with her CD case in hand. "Also, how did you guys get in my phone?"

"I remembered your lock pattern." I say with a smile. Niall had just started rubbing my back, which added on to the calmness of my mood. Kelsey just smiles and leave my room.

Niall pulls out his phone and holds it above us.
"Smile!" He says. I bury my head in the crook of Niall's neck. "Please, love! I want everyone to see you."

I raise my head and look Niall in the eyes.
"Who's everyone?" I ask.

"My parents, Greg, and possibly the Directioners...." He trails.

"Goodness, Ni!" I say hopping up. "If you're gonna show me off, I should look a bit decent!" I had ran to my mirror and try to tame my cinnamon mane. Niall had come up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He then placed his chin on the nape of my neck.

"You're goregous, love. Don't change a thing." He whispers and turns his head and leave butterfly kisses on my neck. I put my brush down and place my hands over his arms. I relax into him and sigh. "Can I take the photo now?" There was a hint of begging in his voice and I laugh, then nod.

Niall pulls out his phone again and holds the screen facing us, using the front facing camera. I smile, but not showing any teeth, which contrasts Niall's cheesy smile. The camera clicks and I get pulled back to bed. I sit in between Niall's legs as he holds his phone in front of us.

He first sends it to his mum with a caption, saying: Here's the girl you've been waiting to see.

I smile and blush as I watch him send it off and open up another message to send to his brother.

Told ya I could get a good one! ;)

I laugh at that and lean into Niall's body.

"Okay, now last, but not least...twitter!" He says opening up the twitter app.

This picture had a shorter, yet sweeter caption to it: My Princess <3

And it was sent off for the world to see.
I then pull out my phone and go to twitter. I quote Niall and add "Happiness". I then kiss Niall and we snuggle up.

Sunday

"Princess, I warned you about that!" Niall shouts through my bedroom door.

"Adri, open the door!" Kelsey shouts. "You shouldn't throw away this just from one hateful post on twitter!"

"But that's not it!" I cry. "They found me on tumblr and facebook! There's hate there too!"

"Princess, ya-"

"Don't 'Princess' me, Niall!" I scream. "I told you to go!"

"But, Adrienna!" He pleads. "You mean so much to me!"

My breathing hitched and my tears seemed to fall faster. I knew it wasn't his fault, it just seems easier to blame him. After he posted that picture, his parents skyped with us on my laptop. They were so nice to me and I was told not to break his heart. They already approved of me and we were only together for a little over a month!

I sit on my bed for another 10 minutes thinking everything over. I then wipe the snot off of my face and walked towards the door. I open it to see Kelsey sitting on the floor in the hall.

"Where is he?" I sniff. Kelsey looked up at me and stood up to hug me. "Where is he?" I ask again, but this time I was afraid of the answer.

"He went to the deli down the street to pick up something for you." She says letting go of me. "He said if you weren't out by the time he came back and he couldn't convince you out, he was gonna leave and call you tomorrow."

I sigh and walk out the living room. I sit on the couch and turn on the tele.

"You're not really gonna break up with him, are you?" Kelsey asks sitting beside me. I shrug and keep my eyes glued to the tele. "I hope you don't."

That shocked me and I met Kels' gaze.
"Yea? And why's that?' I ask trying to hold back more tears from falling.

"Because, I can see how happy he makes you." She says simply. "You smiled so much in the past month than you have when we used oovoo and you'd talk about your exes. Niall is willing to treat you better than any other guy you knew before! So were the comments really that bad?"

I bit my lip and pull my kness into my chest.
"On twitter there were a few girls saying that 'an ugly and ignorant American cunt should never be with anyone from 1D.'" I sniff and continue. "On facebook, I had so many notifications that I deactivated my page!" My tears started again. "Kels, I want to stay with him, I really do! But I'm afraid the hate's gonna get worse!"

That's when I finally broke down. Kels threw her arms around me, hugging me close, whispering, "It's all gonna be okay." Over and over, into my hair.

By the time I had calmed down, there was a knock on the door. In came Niall and Ted through the door. Ted with some chicken and Niall with a bag of deli sandwiches.

Kelsey took Ted to the kitchen with the chicken, while Niall placed our sandwiches on the coffee table. He then walked over to me and hugs me. His scent surrounding me and I felt safe.

"Princess?" He mumbles into my hair. I hear him hold his breath.

"Yea?"

He then lets go of me and kisses all over my face. When he kisses my lips, he puts his forehead on mine so that we were eye-to-eye.
"I want you to see this." He says with his phone in hand. It was twitter.

"No!" I say pushing it away.

"Wait, Adri! Look!" He says keeping me still. I look at his phone.

Niall Horan: If you send hate to me girlfriend, you obviously aren't a fan of me or One Direction.

replies
Maya Lee: Who would want to send hate to her? She amazingly pretty! Plus the haters suck! @NiallOfficial

Taylor Smith: Crazy people these days. Smh. Congrats Nialler and to ur gf! @NiallOfficial

I look up at Niall and let more tears fall.

"So will you stay?" He asks. I nod and kiss him. Niall put his phone away and pulls me to his body.

"I have a promise to keep." I whisper.

'Let's just hope it's worth it...'
♠ ♠ ♠
6 recommendations and 40 subscribers! You guys are amazing, but I would like some feedback! It would make my day. Please?
I hope you like the chapter. Hopefully another chapter will be up by Thursday, depending on feedback.
Okay, as always, thank you for reading!
--Love, Domie!