Werewolf Love

Two

The hospital was silent as I sat waiting for Zach to get out. In my mind, I thought about the events that happend earlier. Jackson was a vampire, Zach was a werewolf, so much was going on at once.

" You okay?" A voice asked. I looked up at Zach. His olive skin was nice and smooth. His eyes were a soft brown, and his hair was in a fauxhawk. I nodded.
" I'm just a little shaken about what happend earlier." I said, rubbing my arms. He sat down next to me.
" You think you'll be okay......if you see more wolves?" He asked, basically whispering it.
" Uhm.......," I breathed in, "Yeah, I suppose so." I said. He hugged me, his body rock solid. I grinnned.
" Okay, let's go."

-------------------------

" WHO THE HECK IS SHE?" A girl screamed at Zach. He had took me to an abandoned house which wasn't abandoned at all. The girl was making dinner. She looked about 19.
" She witnessed my attack with a vampire. And she's stunning." Zach responded. I silently gasped. He said I was stunning. Oh my gosh.
" But she's a human, Zach. Wait 'til Farah comes home." She said, going back to cooking.
" Farah doesn't have to know about this, Tara." He said, his voice getting much deeper. I looked at him and how his face was serious. Tara smirked and looked at her food concoction.

There was a loud bump and Zach rolled his eyes.

" Their home." He said. Just then, three big guys walked in, shirtless. I thought I would melt. They stopped in their tracks when they see me in the kitchen.
" Who is she?" The bigger guy asked. Then, it was like he zoned out. He stared at the wall. His eyes darkened and then he snapped out. He stared at Zach with an evil glare. Zach turned to Tara.
" Why did you tell him?" He screamed at her. The big guy, which I guess is Farah, attacked Zach, causing him to fall on the hardwood floor.
" Farah, stop! Get off of me!" Zach yelled, thrusting his hand in Farah's face. I backed out the room, and out the house. I didn't want to go back. The thought of being the cause of people fighting was killing me. I tripped on my shoelace and fell on the grass. Tears began to fall. There was just so much going on, I couldn't take it.

" Hey, are you okay?" A voice called out. I peered behind me, and saw Zach. I turned forward and wiped my tears. I heard him plop next to me on the grass.
" I never got to ask, what is your name?" He asked. I looked away.
" Jessica." I responded. He gently pulled my face to his. He saw the tears in my eyes.
" What's wrong?" He asked. I looked down at the grass.
" I'm just.....confused. I just went out to go to a good party to have there be a fight between a vampire and a werewolf, going to the hospital, getting fought over, and tripping on my shoelace. This is just too much. I just wanna go to sleep." I laid on the grass. Zach stared at the stars.
" You can stay here for the night, if you want." He said. I looked up at him.
" Will it cause any trouble between you and Farah?" I asked. He shook his head.
" I got that taken care of." I smiled as he did. I sat up.
" I'll stay." I told him. He stood up, and raised his hand down to me. I grabbed it and raised myself up. We walked back in the house together.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Update tomorrow, I guess?

-- Dylan