Werewolf Love

Three

I woke up on a plush surface. I wiped the sleep out my eyes and peered around. I was in a blank room on a mattress. I got out of bed and I left the room. Zach was sitting in a chair across the room, with glasses on. He saw me and smiled.

" Good morning, Jessica. You slept pretty good." I entered the room he was in, rubbing my arm.
" Morning, Zach. I did?" I sat down in the chair in front of him.
" You slept without a sound." We both giggled. I wanted to ask him an improtant question.
" Zach, can you......tell me more about werwolves?" He looked at me, a serious look on his face. He took his glasses off and closed his book.
" I can tell you that we are dangerous. The reason Farah attacked me yesturday was because we have a rule about humans entering our territory."
My face scrinched up.
" Territory? Isn't this someone else's property?" I asked. He shook his head.
" We've had this land before humans even moved here. My grandfather was the first to have this house. This just became the Pack House, as we call it. Generation after Generation lived here, and now it's our turn." I nodded.
" This is all so facinating." I say, leaning back in the chair. He looked at me in the eye.

" There's something I have to ask you. You can be mad at me all you want if you decline, but we take this serious. Since you saw my event with Jackson at the party, we can not let you go. Well, we can, but we have to keep an eye on you. But the question I'm trying to ask is.........would you like to join our pack?"

The question hit me by suprise. Should I say yes or no? I wanted to become one of them, to live the fantasies they live. But, I didn't want to lose my family. I didn't want to the lose the friends that I had made. I looked out the window that was next to us. I think I liked Zach, and I didn't want to stop seeing him.

" Yes............I-I would like to j-join the p-p-pack." I whispered. He smiled at me, and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he led me down the stairs and into the living room, where the others sat, talking. Farah, Tara, and the other turned to look at me.

" What is she still doing here?" Farah asked. Zach patted my shoulder.
" Pack, I'd like you meet our new member, Jessica." I was freaked out. What the heck kind of decision did I just make? I couldn't get out of it. I'm so stupid. The pack stared at me with their eyes blazing. I looked down at the wooden floor.

" We have to change her." I popped up, horror in my eyes.
" Change?? What do you mean, change?" I said. Zach whispered in my ear.
" Relax. It's not gonna hurt a bit."

Farah grabbed my hand and I noticed house soft it was. I was shaking. I wanted to get out of this so bad. He led me to the backyard, which was woods. He faced me.

" Close your eyes." He said to me. I followed the rule, a tear falling down of them.

I felt heat against my arm, and I felt teeth graze against them. I peeked a little, and saw that it wasn't teeth. They were claws. Long, sharp, white claws. I gasped. I yanked my arm back.

" You weren't supposed to peek." Farah said.
" I don't t-think I want to d-do this anymore." I said.
" Listen sweetheart. You can still be a human. You'll be able to form back into your human self. It'll be like you have to lives. You'll still be the same Jessica." I noticed the comfort in his voice. I sighed, and more tears fell. He did have a point. I looked back in the doorway to see Zach and the others watching. Zach nodded to me.

I slowly put my arm back out, and I closed my eyes. Claws scratched my arm, but It didn't hurt. There was a strong tingle going through my body. It started in my arm and traveled to my chest and my legs. It spread through my whole body.

" You can look now." Farah's voice scared me. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked at my arms. I was still the same Jessica. The human one. I smiled.
" See? Told you." Farah said. I smiled at Zach. He smiled back.
" Now, to transform, all you have to do is graze the ground with your foot. Three times. If you do it once or twice, you'll still be human. To return to human form, you have to stand up on your hind legs. Give it a shot."

I still was sure what to do. I grazed the grass three times. My skin felt weird as fur sprouted out of it. I landed on my knees, which were actually my hind legs. The transformation was over, and Farah gasped. Zach came over to me, his mouth wide open too. He had a mirror in his hands. He showed it to me. My pelt was all white. My muzzle was pink. I was beautiful.

" Pack, I think we found her." Farah said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys. I might not update tomorrow. I don't know yet. I'll see.

-- Dylan