Werewolf Love

Four

" Found what?" I asked Farah. I had returned to human form, scared of everyone's faces. They were all shocked.
" We got a prophecy on New Years, saying you'll find a wolf of white and pink." Zach said. I looked at Farah. He was deep in thought.
" What, am I supposed to do something?" I asked. Farah looked up, his eyes wide.
" You'll fight with us." My own eyes widened.
" Fight? Like claw to claw?" I ask. Farah's head goes up and down. I look troubled.
" Who will we fight?" I ask. Farah shrugged.
" Any one that messes with us or is on our territory." A boy responds. He was one of the others that came with Farah last night.
" No to be rude, but what's your name?" I ask the boy. His hair was a dirty blonde, and in a fauxhawk. He reminded me of Niall Horan from One Direction.
" I'm Blaze." He says. I instantly fall in love with the name.
" We have to go meet Xander. I have something to tell him." Farah said, beginning to brush his feet.
" Who's Xander?" I ask. Zach brushed his feet also. Farah and Zach transformed at the same time. I couldn't believe my eyes. Farah was a soft brown color, and Zach was a pretty grey.
" He's the Generation Leader, which is the leader of the generation pack." Zach says. I turn to see Tara and Blaze and some other guy in form. I look at the other guy, and it was like he read my mind.
" I'm Cyrus." I instantly fell in love with that name too. I brushed my feet three times and transformed.
" Let's go." With that, everyone zoomed off but me. I was clueless on how to run. Zach looked back and stopped running. He padded back to me.
*Just pretend your running in human form. Think in your head.* He said. And he was off. I thought about myself doing track, dashing around the track, a baton in my hand. I went back to reality to see me catching up with Zach.
*Hey, she's pretty fast too.* It was like he was talking in my head. I talked, but no sound came out. But Zach heard me and smiled. I looked down, ashamed of what I just. I thought I was talking to myself, in my head, but Zach heard me, and I was doomed.

I said that I really like Zach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness :) May be longer next time!

Oh, and the " * " mean they are communicating through their head. They do that when they're in wolf form.

--Dylan