Status: I'm rewriting this story! Hope you like the changes:)

Imaginary

A New Discovery

It was the middle of the day; The sun was high in the horizon, the clouds floating next to it, as if the sun was their best friend, the wind whipped the plants that grew on the Earth. The day was overall beautiful, but none of that mattered at all, looks can decieve.

Right at the moment, a stress filled, frustrating argument is about to take place, one that could answer the question of a big mystery..

Who caused the near-death for Alexandria Imaginary?

________________________

"That sounds ridiculous Sky!" Ryan's booming voice echoed throughout the household. Everyone was currently at Skylar's house: Roxanne, Nikki, Zack, and David. Once they heard their might have been information about whom caused Alex's accident, everyone rushed over, desperate to hear the truth of this incident, so desperate that when Ryan called them at three in the morning, they were there in a minutes notice. As soon as they entered the house, Skylar had begun telling them about the horrid, graphic nightmare that she had that night, but, of course, Ryan had to think that her nightmare was mere nonsence. Ryan never really was much of a 'dream believer' as you would say, he thought dreams were worthless works of the mind, that plaqued your thoughts when you fall asleep.

"Ryan, don't yell. She's just stating-" David started to speak before being cut off mid sentence.

"No, David! Don't encourage it! Its just a dream, nothing more, Sky! Not answers!" Skylar sniffled, gripping her hello-kitty pajama pants tightly, fighting the urge to burst into sobs. She knew it was more than 'just a dream'. She really believed it to be very real, very, very real. She shook her head at his statement. Ryan rolled his eyes, sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Am I the only one that thinks she's going insane?" He asked aloud, hoping to recieve a 'yes' in response, but got nothing but utter silence.

"Ryan, just hear her out!" Zack stood to hise feet, glaring daggers at his worst enemy, and Ryan had no problem returning a glare back. Ryan and Zack never got along, ever. It always seemed as if they were enemies in every situation they came across with, and this one happens to be one of them.

"Shut the hell up, Zack. No one asked you anything." Ryan growled in response. Zack snarled, his fists clenching and unclenching at his sides. Zack thought it was about time he recieved a hit, but not now, not in this time of grief. He mumbled some curses under his breath, before returning to his seat next to his girlfriend, Roxanne.

"Ryan, stop it!" Skylar had enough of him already, someone needed to knock some sense into him, and it seemed she had to be the one to do it.

"Sky-"

"No! Don't 'Sky' me! I've had enough of your crap! All you have done is deny everything I tell you! Do you want to find out who did this to Alex, or not?! Because it doesn't look like it!" Ryan stepped back in utter shock at my burst. I felt relieved, like a weight was just lifted from my shoulders.

"You don't believe in me, do you?"

Silence, cold, dead, silence.

"Get out." Skylar hissed at him. He flinched, looking apologeticly at her.

"Sky, I'm-"

"I said get out!" Skylar pointed her index finger to the front door, glaring at him with such hate. He shook his head, stomping out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him, causing the house to shake. Skylar let out a shaky breath, laying her hand that had been outstretched back at her side.

What had she just done?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooo sorry about the slow update! My laptop broke down, but its all fixed now!! :D Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!