Status: Inactive

If Love Was Stupid, I Stupid You

masterpiece

“I’m back, my people!” I screamed as I entered the door while Christy carried most of my stuff. “Where could everyone be?”

“Uhm. Hello? A little help here?” Christy whined, struggling with the shopping bags.

“Oh, right. Drop it anywhere.” As soon as she dropped the bag next to the coat stand, we headed upstairs to look for the boys. “I’m sure their here somewhere…” The door where Zacky’s room is supposed to be was opened halfway. When we took a peak inside, it sent my jaw dropping and my eyes widened. “Oh…my…”

“God…” Christy continued.

“This is- this amazing!” They’ve really done a great job! The base paint was blue and some other colors were splashed on to it.

“Like it?” it was Zacky, who crept behind us.

“Totally…”

“Babe! You thought of this?” Christy said excitedly as she hugged her boyfriend. Zacky nodded.

“But of course, I had some help…”

“Mikey?” I said.

“Nope.” This time, it was Mikey who came from behind us.

“God! What is everyone doing behind us?” Christy said, looking around for anyone else who might creep at our backs.

“It’s all-“ as soon as Zacky spoke, someone interrupted him. Someone familiar had come out of the room this time.

“Gerard?” I said bewildered. (Not that I was confused, or anything. He is a great artist) “I thought you were grounded.”

“Got off the hook. And thanks for the greet, by the way…” he said sarcastically, glancing away and pretended to get hurt.

“Aw. Gee!” I jumped on to Gerard, making him carry all my weight. “It’s great!” I kissed him quick on his lips before he let me go.

"Really?" He looked at me with his green orbs. I nodded.

"You bet."

“Oh shit!” Christy randomly screamed, “I have to go. Its 4:00!” She checked her watch and zoomed out the house after screaming: “Bye guys! See ya!” Zacky went to his pouty face.

“It’s okay…” I patted him for the shortest time and immediately changing the subject, as a joke. I earned a glare from him. “Who wants’ cake?”

“I do!” the brothers replied in unison.

“Cake it is!” The boys headed straight to the kitchen after getting down, while I carried the shopping bags to the living room. I heard them chanting ”Cake…cake” as I made my way. “Hold your horses.” I searched the fridge for a box of any cake. “Sorry, no cake.” I heard them saw ”Aww.” Zacky adding ”Boo.” after. “We do have ice cream…” I sang.

“Flavor?” Mikey asked.

“CnC…” I replied taking the plastic gallon out.

“Works for me.” I took out four bowls with spoons to accompany them and placed the ice cream container on top of a plate to keep the moist from dripping on our table.

The whole afternoon was spent talking at the living room, watching random channels and eating ice cream.

“I can’t believe were going back to school in less than 48 hours,” Gerard said, inserting the spoon into his mouth.

“Yeah… and were seniors! Actually, you are.” I glanced at Gerard who nodded in reply. “How does your school work?”

“What kind of question is that?’ Zacky asked with sarcasm filling his voice, then laughter.

“Hey! I haven’t exactly spent my whole education here. It’s different in Italy.”

“Right…”

“Y’know. Like any other school,” Gerard said, “Except that it’s not the fancy, private ones.”

“Oh, I don’t like fancy, private ones,” I assured.

“Neither do I,” Zacky added, “My old friend went to one, and she’s a total bitch now.”

“Your old girlfriend?” Mikey teased.

“No. My friend that is a girl.”

“Sure it is…” Before my step-brother could reply, I interrupted.

“Change subject! These two might end up fighting again.”

The night came down and the brothers had to leave. I gave Mikey a high-five, like we always do, and kissed his brother…like we always do. After they left, it was me and Zacky alone in the house. Our parents were still at their honeymoon trip and won’t be back till next week.

“Are you excited?” Zacky asked as we stayed at his room, watching paint dry so we could put his furniture in. We had no choice! Unless Zacky wanted to sleep on the floor for the night.

“Excited for?” I was on my belly, my chin rested on my hand.

“School. Duh. It’s on Monday.”

“Oh, not really. I hate having to transfer and adjust.”

“Yeah…” Then I heard a grumble, “I’m hungry!” he announced “let’s order Chinese food!”

“C’mon!” I nagged Zacky to just eat any part of the house but his room. He said:

“But I’m admiring the art!”

“That’s not gunna be art anymore if you get it dirty.” He sighed in defeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Filler chap] Okay, I updated, Yay! Finally. Never mind what I said from the last update. lol.
I hope I get more comments and rates and subscribers. Ü