Anything for Mauricio

Finding out why Aren's mother doesn't like me.

As I walked to Aren's house, pushing Mauricio in his stroller, I went slowly. For two reasons: 1) to let Mauricio see the trees and clouds 2) to figure out what I would say. I decided that I wouldn't be afraid today. I would finally ask her. As we walked up to the door, Aren opened it and gave me an apologetic look. I smiled at him to let him know it was okay and handed him Mauricio as I walked to the living room, ready to face his mother. When she saw me, she gave me a glare and a nasty look. I shrugged it off and sat next to her. "Ms. Chuki." I said, ignoring her mean glare, "why don't you like me?" she looked me in my eyes, and said "Because you make Aren happy, and you had everything I wanted but you threw it away. I have never seen any person make Aren as happy as he was with you. Seeing my boy happy made me happy, but you broke his heart. That is why I do not like you." she told me. I smiled, "Ms. Chuki.. I want to make your boy happy again." I told her, and she actually hugged me. I hugged her back and walked to Aren's room. As I opened the door to his room, I saw him kissing another girl. I cleared my throat and they both looked at me, I mumbled an excuse me and put Mauricio in his stroller as we left. I guess I wasn't the only girl that made Aren happy. I still didn't feel like that was all Ms. Chuki wanted to tell me, but I would be fine not knowing the rest... I hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
need more ideas, please help?