Status: My first story and seems to be going better than I had expected. If you're a sucker for twists then hopefully you'll enjoy this story.

Sinister Eyes

Two Living Monsters

Time seemed to have stopped when he pulled the gun out. An unexpected moment that caught us all off guard.

Elaine froze with a horrified look. Unsure if her legs were frozen in place or if she was to scared to even move.

"Elaine!" I yelled.

The trigger pulled. Keren was quick enough to charge and tackle Elaine to the floor. Relief washed my body but faded quickly. Elrick needed to be stopped before he pulls the trigger. Running at full speed I ran for Elrick who noticed my approach.

He rose the gun once again but wasn't fast enough. I threw all my weight onto him, tackling him to the floor. It was like hitting hard against an ogre. Raising my fists in the air I swung violently at his face. Hitting him in the most possible vulnerable spots on the face as much as possible. The thought of using the knife filled me with joy but even so I wouldn't have the strength to kill someone. One of his friends ran towards me, jabbing me hard against the cheek forcing my head to move side ways.

Another approached Elaine. Sending a fist towards however missing. Using this moment she sent a kick hard on his groin causing him to cry out. Falling to his knees while covering his crotch Elaine jabbed him against the neck.

"You bitch!" Elrick cried as he managed to push me up. The gun he had in his hand was on the floor, a result of being tackled hard against the ground.

Syrus held a guy in a choke lock, trying to hold him in place as much as he can. The other guy eventually managed to get free, elbowing Syrus hard in the gut then sending a series of punches the second he got a chance.

I looked over to Elaine who was helping Keren hold off two other guys. The fight was getting intense and we were slowly losing it. Ignoring Elrick I ran over to help Elaine and Keren, grabbing one of the guys and slamming my fist hard against nose.

Keren easily punched the other guy with ease as Elaine punched him in the face. Blood gushed from everybody. Our knuckles were stained of blood that marked the pain we did to one another.

Elrick grabbed the gun, pointing it at Elaine once again who gasped. My hand immediately grabbed Elaine, pulling her behind me.

"I'll kill you both!" He yelled.

The gun triggered. I flinched with my arms crossed in front of me, thinking as if that would block it. As a few seconds passed I looked over to see the gun on the floor while Elrick shook his hand. Someone shot the gun out from his hand.

We all looked in the direction it was possibly shot, wondering who could have suddenly shot it. In front of us stood two dark figures. The clothing they wore was all black, with masks that had a different design. One dark figure had long black hair with purple bangs. A woman most likely. The other had really short black hair. A man.

"Who the fuck are you?" Yelled Elrick.

The woman was the one who shot the gun, holding a weird looking gun that wasn't familiar to us. A more updated modern version of a gun. "Are they it?" She asked, soft and quietly. Her blue and green eyes focused hard on each and everyone of us.

The man slowly nodded. His dark blue eyes focused hard on us. "Yes." His voice was sharp and dark.

"Answer me assholes!"

"Dude a chick just shot the gun out from your hand. That makes you her bitch." One of his guy friends said.

"I bet she's feisty." Another said.

She gave a glare that meant murder. "That one reminds me of Needles. Can I break his leg?"

Needles?

"Be my guest, Scar." The man next to her replied.

She threw her gun towards the guy next to her then slowly started making her way towards the guy. She walked at a slow pace, as if it was all normal. He gasped as she came her way. Grabbing a wooden stick that was used earlier he ran towards her, knowing she didn't have a weapon in her hands. The second he got close to her he swung in a side way position, hoping he could knock her on the head.

Scar quickly moved to her left and crouched, dodging the attack with so little effort. She sent her fist in an uppercut, hitting him on the neck that caused him to gag. Doing a little twist her elbow followed her, slamming against his face that caused him to fall back however she refused to let that happen. Grabbing him by the shirt she pulled him closer and jabbed him in the stomach, then violently twisting him around. As he was fully around she kicked hard against his knee, causing the bone to stick out as he roared in pain. He fell to the ground as he embraced his leg.

Elaine stayed behind me, watching in horror as this mysterious woman took down this guy with little effort. Syrus and Keren watched in amazement.

"It hurts! Shit! Someone help!" He yelled.

Elrick and his friends gasped. They didn't expect her to actually break his leg. This woman was like a monster, who moved freely around when she sent her attacks.

"Screw this crap." Elrick said as he grabbed the gun that was knocked on the floor. He rose the gun up and pointed it at Scar, just realizing the guy had already thought ahead and stood in front of her. He pulled the trigger. The bullet shot through the air, hitting the guys mask and causing his head to move back, however realizing the bullet bounced off, making a loud buzzing sound when colliding with the mask. "What the hell?"

"How comical of you to jump in the way, Grey. What are you, some kind of movie star?" Scar asked.

Grey studied Elrick. His eyes were so intense and focused on Elrick they didn't blink once. "Guns are pointless. Our masks are made with strong materials made to protect against such weapons. Our clothing is the same. This isn't 2006."

My eyes stayed focused on them. Did they really come up with new materials for a mask to handle that? If their masks were like that most likely their clothing were to.

Elrick just again, hitting Grey hard against the chest, mask and legs. Same results came up every time. The gun triggered once again but no bullets came out. Empty.

"I see you ran out of bullets."

"Jump them! I'm sure he can't handle all four of us at once!" Elrick yelled. They all charged at Grey. Fists already prepared, adrenaline pumping in their veins.

Grey stood his ground. As one of them neared he instantly moved forward with quick speed, blocking the incoming punch and bending the guys arm downwards, throwing him off and using the time to punch him hard on the face that caused his nose to break. As another approached he dodged another incoming attack, putting his leg behind the guys leg then violently pushing him causing to fall. As he landed on the ground Grey pulled out a blade out from his sleeve, stabbing down on the guys legs, causing him to scream in pain. As the third approached he rushed forward, only to be grabbed on the head by Greys hands. He stared in confusion, only to soon realize it was the end.

A loud cracking sound erupted from the guys neck. Grey had twisted the guys neck, instantly killing him. Elrick stopped, a few feet away. His mouth dropped wide open. "Y-you killed him!"

Keren stared with her mouth hung down, Syrus turned his head around from the view. Elaine's head hid behind my back, resting against me as I had my hands over my mouth. He just killed him like that. Barely any effort. A simple twist and he was gone.

Scar had her hand on her hip, slowly nodding her head side to side. "No mercy? How pitiful. At least you didn't make him suffer."

"But this one will." He replied instantly, his voice dark and emotionless.

Elrick gave a small gasp, turning around and running hoping he could get away from the area. Like that would get away from your biggest nightmare. Grey quickly reached into his left leg strap, pulling out a different gun Scar had. Pulling the trigger a blue-ish glowing like bullet shot out, hitting Elrick in the leg, causing him to immediately fall straight to the ground. He grunted as he did.

"That's a A67 Taser Gun..." Syrus quietly whispered that almost couldn't be made out in words.

"That's a top military weapon isn't it?" I asked, confused at how someone could have such a weapon in this testing field. Since the years went by new weapons were created to benefit better in this war. The gun Grey held was one of them.

He slowly walked over to Elrick who moaned on the ground, unable to speak. "That's a nice arm of yours. It'd be a shame if someone...broke it." He grabbed Elricks arm, immediately twisting it in a way it wasn't suppose to be twisted. His groans became louder, tears shedding through his eyes.

The sound of the bone snapping made me flinch. It was like watching two monsters enter this fight. Nightmares that crept up from behind you at the worst of times.

Grey grabbed a long blade that was hidden under his shirt. Slowly caressing the sharp blade against Elricks rough cheek skin.

"Stop!" I yelled. I had no idea why I just yelled that knowing I could be the one next.

Scar looked at me, her eyes a bit surprised but faded quickly. Grey turned around. His dark eyes studied me, seeing a large mix of anger and hate. About to take another step, he stopped, looking into the dark sky. Large helicopters were in the air, slowly making their way over us. He looked over to Scar.

"Your jamming device is still on correct?"

"It sure is."

"Perfect. It was nice seeing you guys. Hope we'll meet again...Rayson." He said darkly, getting off of Elricks body and grabbing out a small black sphere from his pocket. Tossing it a few feet on the ground, Scar did the same, tossing a similar sphere to the ground but a few feet close to us. Both items exploded quickly as large amounts of smoke clouded the area.

We all covered our faces from the smoke, gagging as it consumed us. As the helicopters grew closer the smoke cleared, large lights immediately shooting down on us like a giant sun. Whatever happened, Velencity seemed to have found out about the situation. It confused me how that guy knew my name. Confusion swept over me like a tidal wave. I walked over to Elaine, wondering if she got hurt. Seeing that she was okay, we both huddled close, waiting to see what would await us.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little more violent chapter. Hope you enjoy it!