Everybody's Got a Someone

Louis Tomlinson thought he had it all.
He made it off the X-Factor with a record deal, he and his band were Worldwide pop stars, girls screaming his name night after night. He had a beautiful girlfriend that, despite what everyone thought, he loved dearly. His family was behind him 100 percent, always helping him and keeping him grounded. He walked away with four of the best friends he could ask for.

Hadley Summers never had it under control.
She had just graduated High School and was making it by on financial aid, she had an average job with an average pay. She was single. Her family was average, she had one best friend. She didn't have everything she asked for, she had nothing.

When Hadley is suddenly thrown into One Direction's touring life her previously average life is turned upside down. She's suddenly waking up early in the morning to catch flights to different countries, she's getting up early to get the boys ready for interviews and performances. Her average life is a thing of the past, now that girls know her name, girls want to be her. Will she have trouble adjusting? Or will there be a certain someone there to help her? All she knows is she can kiss her average life goodbye.

*All ideas, original characters are mine. I do not own One Direction or anything else affiliated with them.
  1. One xx
    Prologue
  2. Two xx