Common Girl

She was nothing, just another street kid you see and run from at night. Ella was her name and nothing was special about her. She used to have dreams but she lost them. Like everyone else living the way she did, in and out of detention center's for countless things she was going to give up hope and end it. But to Ronnie she was so much more then that, she had potential and he had hope.

He was Ronnie Radke, he was the one who had been through hell and back and came out on top. Everyone knew that. He worked his whole life to get to where he is and to be who he is. With his tough guy look and attitude you wouldn't think he ever would have a soft spot for someone like Ella, oh but he did... since she was 14 years old. Ella was his best friend and would always be and protecting the little street girl was what he did best.

This story was vaguely inspired by this song.

Ella = Ronnie

*Okay so, this is a Fan fiction, I clearly don't own falling in reverse or any other famous person that may appear. But I do own the plot and other characters and if you steal you will be killed. I'm going to have to modify a lot of things including the age of Ronnie and a few other things so please don't get mad or defensive if things don't add up with reality.*

And on my character page you can see my character's for this story.