Common Girl

Ella, Ella, Ella

Ella Moore had been living a complicated life ever since she was 13 years old, she was in and out of foster care and abused for the majority of her life. When she found herself unloved by a family she turned to drugs to help her make it through the day. When abuse in foster homes got to bad to deal with she packed her bags and headed out to the streets of Las Vegas, though the young girl never lost her morals and values and was never sucked into prostitution.

At the age of 14 she couldn't find the will to keep going, this was long before she took her life into her own hands though and felt the only way to escape her drug addictions, her abusive foster family and the fact her real family abandoned her she decided to end it all.

After sneaking back stage to meet her favorite band Falling in Reverse her plan was to take a heavy over does and "Fall" off an old bridge not 4 blocks away from the venue. Everything went perfect, meeting her idols and getting autographs and then successfully taking her over does she was ready to jump. Her vision had already been blurred and she struggled to climb onto the edge of the bridge. For some reason and somehow, her biggest idol, Ronnie Radke... just happened to be there at the right time. Although he had to forcefully pull her down and bring her to a hospital he saved her life.

Ella was now 17, and living in a small studio apartment with cold concrete floors, a simple couch for a bed and walls covered in paintings. She worked as a bar tender with a fake ID for obvious purposes, she couldn't get a good job because she didn't have an education past junior high school.

Some day's she woke up feeling hopeless, but then she would remember the man on the bridge. The man who saved her both with his music and by psychically bringing her to a hospital. Ronnie and Ella never lost touch, not since that day. There cocky personality's clicked. Ronnie needed her just as much as she needed him. They made each other keep going and inspired each other. To the band Falling in Reverse Ella wasn't just a fan, she was their savior. She kept them all in line and was there for every one of them, especially Ronnie.

Every time they would play a concert in Las Vegas Ella would find a way to get there because she knew that if she wasn't there the band would worry themselves to death. Words didn't describe how much those men loved Ella even though she was so young she was the strongest person they knew.

Ella lived a boring scheduled that consisted of waking up and showering, straightening her long black hair, painting her eyes heavy with eye liner and finding some clothes that looked clean enough to wear. Then she would leave her cold apartment to go to a disgusting run down bar and serve old perverted men.

But she knew this weekend was different. She knew that her best friends would be playing just down the road from her job. She had gotten her tickets as soon as Ronnie told her, it had been months since they played here due to being on tour. Ella was an understanding person and it never seemed to bug her though she missed them.

When someone saw Ella on the streets alone the immediate thought to come to mind would be "This girls got it coming". But Ella had dealt with abuse all her life, and did she ever know how to fight. People have tried to rape her on countless occasions, but never did they succeed. People have tried to steal from her, but never did they succeed. People had even tried to kidnap her, but never would they succeed.

Ella worked nights because that's when bar's got best business, from 7-12 to be exact. She would be taking the upcoming weekend off though as Ronnie told her that they would be staying at a nearby hotel for the whole weekend.

In the day's she would sleep in and then paint while listening to music, that's what she was doing right now. Her apartment had cement floors which made her small feet freeze, so she wore her worn out converse sneakers all the time, she danced around in a baggy sweater and ripped jeans splattering paint on the canvas she had set up on her easel. Red and blue paint had found its way in her hair, but she was what she liked to call "In the Zone". Therefor nothing stopped her.

She was a beautiful girl, despite all the stress and pain she had been through it didn't show. Her hair was black as night and came down to her waist, she really never cut it. Her skin was dangerously pale, and her eyes were sky blue and memorizing always lined with black to make them stand out even more so then they already did. She was extremely short for her age, not five feet tall. She was thin due to not having money for food, so thin her ribs stuck out. Cuts and scars were always covering her skin along with tattoo's and memories.

Her favorite tattoo was the one in memory of her father, he had died shortly before the rest of her family abandoned her. The tattoo wen't around her arm like a permanent bracelet just a little higher up. It was the words "If you can dream it you can achieve it" wrapped around her forearm. That's what he always told her and that's what she believed. But she just didn't know what her dreams were anymore, therefor she can't achieve them. She got that tattoo after she became drug free for the first time. Ronnie helped her through it, and once she accomplished it, he sat with her getting the tattoo.

Ronnie and Ella both had matching tattoo's they had gotten a little over a year ago, they were puzzle pieces with half of a picture on each, the picture was a heart with wings on the back of their necks, no one ever saw them though because they had such long hair. It was a symbol of freedom, from abuse, from drug use, from prison, and from all the pain they had gone through. It was such a small tattoo but it captured so much meaning for them. They never told anyone about the tattoo, it was something between the two of them. Sure if you asked they would tell you, but they wouldn't tell you who had the missing piece. No matter who you were.

Ella lived a much better life then she did before, when she was 13 she became addicted to cocaine and heroine and she didn't get clean until she was almost 16. Without Ronnie Ella would never have done it, she would be dead. That was for sure.

The thing was, they never talked about each other unless that person knew them. Ronnie only talked about Ella to Jacky, Derek, Ron or Ryan because they were the only one's who knew of her. Ella only talked about Ronnie to... well no one, she didn't have any friends that like knew Falling in Reverse existed... but in reality she didn't have any friends at all.

Ella smiled proudly at the painting in front of her, putting her paintbrush into the glass jar of foggy discolored water. She was always proud of her art because in her eyes, everyone's art was beautiful, weather you knew what you were doing or not. Art was just a beautiful thing you can't be bad at.

The painting in front of her was of a sheet of paper with music on it, over top of that was two bloody puzzle pieces put together to make a heart with beautiful wings, on the music sheet she wrote carefully the words "Freedom Forever". In the area not covered by the sheet of music was an array of color she put to take up the small space.

She moved the stand up fan and set it on the painting to help speed up the drying process. She then turned off the loud music and wen't to wash her paint brushes. She didn't bother to wipe the large smile from her face. What would be the point of that?

"La la la. La da da da da" She sang as she washed away the paint, watching it spiral down the bathroom sink. "They say that love is forever, You're forever is all that I need" walking back to put away her brushes "Please stay, please stay as long as you need".

Ella never had been in a real relationship, she had never felt love. Well of cores she loved Ronnie and the guys, but a completely different type of love. She always wen't by the rule of "good things happen to good people" therefor she never thought she would experience "Love" but from what she was told it was entirely over rated. She really wasn't missing out on much.

Most people wake up to see the face of someone they love, like Ronnie... He had the most beautiful girlfriend Ella had ever seen, she looked forward to meeting her this weekend because Ronnie had brought her on the tour with them. Ella knew she must be important to Ronnie if he brought her on tour and was letting her meet Ella. Her name was Audrey Smith and Ronnie sent her picture of them together, Audrey looked a little pissed, but Ronnie had happiness all over his face which made Ella smile herself.

Ella had battled eating disorder's on top of not having money for food, but what Ronnie didn't know was she still did. She only weighed 86 lbs but she still felt to big. Maybe it was because no one thought of her as pretty, or beautiful though she was beyond beautiful she was absolutely flawless. No one really thought much of Ella, but Ronnie thought the world of her and that's all she needed.

Ronnie had told Ella she couldn't date anyone until he gave his approval. This limits her to... no one. Ronnie thought no one could ever be good enough to date Ella. He saw her as the definition of Beauty and power and even though nothing about Ella was innocent... innocents. Ella was only 17 years old and of cores he would be protective of her, him being 26 felt the need to protect her even though he wasn't always there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so new story!

And i'm just going to say this real quick before someone loses there shit.... I am very much aware Ronnie Radke is 28 years old, but for the sake of this story he needs to be younger, meaning he went to jail younger and the thing with escape the fate happened a longer amount of time ago. Okay?

Enjoy :3

Leave comments how did you like the first chapter?