Common Girl

Group Showers and Angry Girlfriends

Ronnie shifted in his sleep mumbling incoherent things into the dark room. Ella chuckled to her self as she turned off the stove. She walked lightly across the floor and sat down in front of Ronnie's sleeping face kissing his cheek "Ronnie..." She brushed his hair away "Wake up, I made food" She whispered because she was only centimeters from his face. He didn't respond so she attacked his face with kisses "Wake up sleeping beauty" His mouth twitched into a smile before he slowly opened his eyes.

"Good morning Elf" He chuckled.

"Mornin' sleepy head" She smiled and skipped off to the kitchen. "I made food if you didn't hear" She called. Ronnie jumped up and fallowed into the kitchen to see waffles, eggs and bacon sitting on two plates.

"Jesus... Can you cook for me every morning?" Ronnie exclaimed over dramatically.

"That's Audrey's job silly" She giggled and handed him a plate and jumping up on the counter top because she didn't have a table.

Ronnie joined her and laughed at the thought of Audrey doing something like that. Audrey wasn't the type to do things like that but it's not like Ronnie expected it. The relationship didn't have much sweet loving romance to it and that was fine with Ronnie.

After they ate Ella called dibs on showering first much to Ronnie's detest because all the hot water runs out in 20 minutes anyways and Ella takes forever in the shower, so they ended up racing to the bathroom. Ella jumped onto Ronnie's back so the ended up getting there at the same time.

"We are not showing together" Ella declared.

In the end, they ended up showering together... Backs turned to each other to avoid any awkwardness and lips sealed because neither of them were happy about this.

"I hate you Ronnie" Ella grumbled rinsing her long black hair.

"Well I sure wasn't going to shower in cold water" He defended with a smirk. He was secretly enjoying this. Being so close to her both dripping wet and naked, of course he kept his eyes above her neck and back turned but that didn't stop him from sneaking glances. He is a guy after all. Ella secretly noticed this but kept her lips sealed for the sake of everything wrong about this situation. Her eyes didn't wonder as much as they were tempted to and she washed as quickly as possible.

"Can I turn the water off now?" She asked with one arm covering her chest.

"Yup" Ronnie replied popping the 'p' and looking over his shoulder quickly.

Ella turned off the water and slickly saying "I saw that" as she wrapped herself in a towel. Ronnie felt his face heat up as he wrapped another towel around his waist mumbling a quick "Sorry" and stepping out of the shower after he had regained self confidence. I'm a guy, can't blame me for looking He thought to himself.

"Here" Ella said nonchalantly throwing a black T-shirt and basket ball shorts at Ronnie "You left them here" Ronnie thanked her and went to the bathroom to put on his clothes.

Ella went through her dresser until she found everything she had been looking for. She told Ronnie to stay in the bathroom for a moment while she dressed and quickly situated the clothes on her body.

"Damn, you look all good and I'm wearing basket ball shorts and a t-shirt..." Ronnie commented.

"Sorry about that" Ella chuckled.

Ronnie took in her appearance, No make-up, hair damp and stringy leaving drops of water down the light blue button up shirt she wore tied in the front riding up so that only a centimeter of her perfect skin was shown, black skin tight jeans with fraying slits down the front and back revealing patches of tattooed skin. He stared for the longest time before realizing it and shaking away all is thoughts.

"So what are you doing today?" Ella asked collecting last nights mess off the floor.

"Oh right you have work..." He thought for a moment "Bugging you at work" He grinned like the cheshire cat.

"Oh lovely" She said sarcastically.

They spent the day together and Ronnie wasn't kidding when he said he was going to bug her while she was at work, he drove her there and sat at the bar distracting her as much as he possibly could, when there wasn't as many people ordering drink after drink he was nice and they made normal talk but once she was busy he would do everything he could to take her attention away from working.

The evening was slowing down to the point they could talk normally. "So you have any friends here?" Ronnie asked swirling the ice around in his glass.

"Yea, a girl named Jamie comes in, She's a big fan of you" Ella said with an annoyed tone "Stop clicking!" She demanded putting her hand over his glass.

"Sorry" He chuckled forgetting how much she couldn't stand the clicking of ice inside a cup. "So Jamie is it? A groupie?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess, she's my age though" She looked over the crowd of people "She might be hear today"

"Awesome I want to meet you're friends" He announced in a fatherly tone. Ella rolled her eyes and turned to make someones drink. The bar was loud enough to make you stain you're hearing to get drink orders right but she could still hear the clicking of ice in his glass once again. She turned and took the money from an old man and exchanged it for the drink.

"Ronnie god damn it! I will take away you glass" She threatened putting her hand over the glass yet again.

He looked up with puppy dog eyes but she just glared back "Fine, fine I'll stop" He mumbled. She smiled and thanked him. She made her way to the other side of the counter making drinks as fast she could and then back to Ronnie who was checking out some slutty girl across the bar.

"If you didn't have a girlfriend, I'd tell you her name" Ella whispered making Ronnie jump and turn back around with a sheepish smile. Mumbling another apology and taking a drink from his glass. "What is Audrey denying Ronnie sex?" Ella joked in a mocking childish voice, pouting and tilting her head to the side.

Ronnie mumbled something she couldn't hear over the music but she knew by the look on his face she was right. "Oh my god she is!" Ella fake gasped in shock "How could she?" she faked more shock and concern.

"Oh yes laugh it up... You're damn fault" Ronnie mumbled into his cup, barely making eye contact. And laugh did Ella ever. For a good five minutes she laughed until it hurt. Ronnie just glared at her. It was verry much Ella's fault he was being denied sex since the tour, and for Ronnie three weeks was a verry long time.

Ella wiped her tears and sighed happily "Okay, sorry that was too funny... Why is it she is denying you of your... Needs" She said still lightly giggling.

"Cause..."

"Okay... How long?" She asked as she made another drink.

"Three weeks" He mumbled

"Well damn... She's rude.." Ella commented "Well three weeks ago you were on tour... And you would have been here.... Oh that's when I met- Oh... That's when I met her..." She tone went from excitement to apologetic and a look of realization came across her face. Ronnie gave a fake smile before going back to pouting.

"Sorry man..." Ella said awkwardly.

"Nah, it's okay I haven't even been trying" He looked thoughtful for a moment "She's not as good as you'd think..."

"This conversation is going to stop now" Ella said with a look of degust. And the conversation did stop when Jamie walked in and nearly fainted over the fact Ronnie Radke was sitting in front of her.

"Hi you must be Jamie" He said warmly extending his hand to shake.

"I-Uh... Yes..." Her hands were nearly vibrating as she took his in hers. "H-how do y-you know my n-name?" In the moment of being pure star struck she stuttered, shook and her face was beat red.

Ronnie chuckled "Ella told me about you" He gave his best smile in hopes she'd calm down "Want a drink?"

"O-ok" She smiled and hopped onto the bar stool "Ella! You never told me you knew Ronnie Radke"

Ella laughed "Yeah, we met a few years ago and hang out whenever he's around"

"This is totally insane!"

They talked for a while and Jamie was finally able to talk normal but was still shaking violently. She got his autograph and a picture for good measure. Ronnie found it rather funny that she was freaking out so much. Ella was completely calm when she met them but she was probably already high at the time.

It then dawned on Ella, Ronnie hasn't talked to his girlfriend since the tour ended and it was now 12:30 at night. "Ronnie, hate to interrupt flirting with a 17 year old... But have you talked to you're girlfriend recently?"

Jamie blushed hard and Ronnie thought nothing of his actions "What? Oh shit!" He checked his phone to see 7 missed calls and 13 texts "Oh well... It's only been two days... She'll live"

"You're such a gentlemen" Ella said sarcastically "As if she didn't already want me dead" She muttered mostly to herself.

"She can suck my dick, you are far more important then her anyways" He said proudly but the words left Ronnie's lips before he even thought about what he was saying and he instantly regretted it when he saw Ella's eye widen and drink mixing stop.

She shook her head and blinked thinking she heard wrong mumbling "Thanks" and taking another drink order farther down the counter.

"In a friendly way!" He called over to her. She chuckled and gave him thumbs up before returning to her job.

"You totally like her" Jamie whispered.

"Pfft! Nope! She is way to young. I'm 26" He said with confidence.

"It's written all over you're face dude. I may be young and not know you but still, I see the way you look at her like she holds the secret to life" Jamie said through her glass that had been glued to her lips the whole night trying to calm her nerves of meeting Ronnie.

"I have a girlfriend... She's hot... And 23" He stated. Ella came back towards them when there was no one left and started cleaning empty glasses and the counter top. She didn't say a word because she had heard the conversation and only came over to save Ronnie from the words of a drunken teenager.

Ronnie stepped outside to take a phone call from Jacky and left the two girls inside talking. Jamie insisted drunkly that Ronnie had feelings for Ella which was rather funny because never in her life would she suspect something as strange as Ronnie liking Ella more then friends. The verry thought of it made her laugh. Ella just nodded, smiled and rolled her eyes at Jamie who was too drunk for her own good.

"Ella" Ronnie whined dragging out her name way longer then necessary.

He then bagged her to stay over again because Ryan and Jacky were being "dumbfucks" and invited over Audrey's friends and he didn't want to face that. Who would? Ella agreed but told him that she wanted the outside of the couch this time because she was rather cranky when she woke up smushed in-between the couch and Ronnie.

Jamie had to leave because Ella wanted her to go to school and get a "Ed-ja-ma-ca-tion" so that she could get really far in life and secede with the most radicules goals ever.

"Ronnie, you should really tell Audrey where you have been" Ella complained as they drove back to Ella's apartment.

"You can go right ahead, I'm not dealing with her" Ronnie said Matter-of-factly.

"Fine. Give me you're phone I will call her right now" Ella said slyly

"Do it" He challenged as he handed her the phone. He really didn't think she would so when she put the phone to her ear and said "Hello Audrey?" Ronnie's jaw dropped and almost crashed the car.

"Yeah hey Audrey, it's Ella. I just wanted you to know Ronnie's with me" She said like she actually cared. There was a pause meaning Audrey was talking. Ella tried so hard not to giggle. "Oh you want to know why he hasn't been answering?" she said into the phone.

"Ella" Ronnie warned looking back and forth from the road to Ella.

"Oh well that's because he left his phone on silent and wasn't paying any attention" Another pause and Ronnie whined her name trying to get her to put the phone down "You want to talk to him?" She smirked and Ronnie's eyes grew. "Here he is" And she pressed the phone to his ear. He couldn't struggle or he would kill them both.

"Audrey... Hey..."

"RONALD JOSEPH RADKE" She screamed so loud Ella heard it. "WHERE IN GODS NAME HAVE YOU BEEN? I CALLED AND TEXTED YOU AND IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!" Before Ronnie could even explain himself "Amanda and Carey are at you're house with Jacky and Ryan and here I am calling you wanting to come see you and you're not even there! Where are you? Out with you're little friend Ella ignoring me!"

Ella was laughing to the point of tears and Ronnie glared at her as he stuttered over his words trying to calm Audrey down. They got to Ella's apartment and he was still listening to her scream. If looks could kill Ella would be six feet under about 10 times by now. After about 15 more minutes he finally was off the phone and Ella was still laughing.

"Shouldn't have given me the phone" she shrugged and plopped on the couch.

"I fucking hate you right now"

"I love you too Ronnie, now sit and help me play angry birds on your phone"
♠ ♠ ♠
there you go ;3 Also I'm gunna put picture links in the summary so when you see Ella and Ronnie's name you can click to see a picture xD