Common Girl

Dear, Ronnie

In a large tour bus many miles away from the helpless Ella was the oh so famous Ronnie Radke. Laying in his small room on the back of the bus he traced the outline of a puzzle piece tattoo that rested on his spine between his shoulder blades. His beautiful girlfriend Audrey was making popcorn for the two in the small kitchen. He took this short amount of time to let thoughts of his best friend Ella flood his mind, not bothering to hold back a smile when he thought of the way she laughs.

But don't get this wrong, they are just friends. She is far to young for him.

He let his thoughts wonder to the countless songs he had wrote for her, the problem was that no matter how hard the singer tried... words could never capture his feelings when he saw her. He would start a song and it would be perfect, but then it would start to sound like they were lovers and that's not what he wanted. No, not at all.

Ronnie had not yet told Audrey that his friend was in Las Vegas and would be with them for the weekend, he felt like it should be a surprise. Ronnie had very serious feelings about Audrey, she was beautiful, funny and so different in a good way. Of cores so was Ella, but that was different. Audrey made him very happy and everyone thought of them perfect. and they were.

Audrey had very strong feelings for Ronnie as well, she was a model and an actress, they met on set of a music video. He thought she was hot and started hitting on her, little did they know they would develop true and strong feelings for each other.

When Audrey came back it snapped Ronnie from his thoughts and scared him a bit. They turned on a movie and cuddled together in the darkness of the tour bus, Ronnie was overly glad he could bring Audrey with them as a merchandise girl. They needed one and Audrey was more then happy to have an excuse to spend every moment of 2 whole months with Ronnie, keeping a close eye because she knew the rock star lifestyle.

Soon Audrey was asleep and Ronnie was bored. Gently he escaped the grasp of his sleeping girlfriend and made his way to the front of the bus. Only the guitarist, Jacky was up at this time. Quietly playing something on his guitar while sitting on a couch.

"Hey Jacky" Ronnie said quietly taking a bottle of water from the small refrigerator and sitting next to his friend on the other side of the couch.

"Hey man" Jacky replied setting his guitar on it's nearby stand.

"Can't wait until Friday" Ronnie said smiling.

"Yea, I miss her to dude" Jacky said knowing that Ronnie was only exited because of Ella.

"Its been like four months..." Ronnie frowned thinking of the worst possibility's that could have happened in four months.

"Ronnie?"

"Yeah jacks?"

"She's fine" He smiled warmly at the singer knowing he worried the most out of all of them.

"I know" Ronnie smiled.

The conversation then went to music and there song writing.

Ronnie had been through an extreme amount of pain and betrayal for his age, he had also seen things most people couldn't imagine. He made it out of a consuming drug addiction, prison, and the betrayal of his best friend Max and his old band on top of little things in between that have made him strong and wise for his age.

People look up to Ronnie for good reason, he is truly a great role model and inspiration to people of all ages. That's why Ella and Ronnie get along so well. They learn from each other despite the fact she is only 17.

Ronnie hated waiting and the days until he saw Ella seemed to drag on slower then he thought possible. But finally it was Friday and they had just arrived at 'The House of Blues' which was apparently a very busy place. Well that's a given considering Falling in Reverse was playing. They had arrived a little late and had to hurry and get ready, but there was so many people there to set up for them it was a matter of getting into the venue and doing a quick rehearsal.

And that they did, but doing a quick check for Ella in the line up that had already started to form. No one said anything about the fact she was unseen, but silently they all worried there little heads off especially Ronnie.

"Ronnie baby are you okay? you seem kind of strange since we got here..." Audrey questioned obliviously as Ronnie finished getting ready, the crowed was loud enough to here from the dressing room. He sat picking at his fingers and tapping his foot.

"Yeah I'm great why do you ask?" He asked trying to sound sincere. Audrey wasn't the brightest when it came to reading people, but a blind monkey could tell something was wrong.

"You keep staring off into space like something's worrying you..." she insisted. He didn't answer because he had zoned out.

"he might just be a little nervous, love" Jacky smiled at Audrey.

"Yeah it's a big crowd tonight" Derek spoke from behind her. They knew that asking Ronnie question would piss him off. He just wanted to know where Ella was.

Soon it was time they were called on stage and Ronnie tried desperately not to worry. He kissed Audrey quickly before walking out on stage with his confidence in hand.

They played an amazing show and each one of them searched the faces of each young girl in the building. Once or twice did each of them see the face of someone very similar to Ella. But through the smoke and lights it was nearly impossible to say for sure. Therefor not clearing any of the band members worried heads. But that didn't stop them from playing an amazing show.

"Alright guys, this is our last song we are gunna play! I know about every single one of you mother fuckers should know it.... SITUATIONS!" Ronnie yelled into his microphone.

Yes he was very aware that the song was written ages ago and belonged to Escape the Fate. But he was the one who wrote it and the fans want what they want right? They played there hearts out, and Ronnie was drenched in sweat by the end of the night. Kids sang along to every word he spoke like he was a god.

"Thank you and good night!!!" Ronnie screamed dramatically and bowed before the stage went dark. The band walked of and Ronnie ran up and hugged Audrey tightly.

"Oh god! Oh god its so gross!" She exclaimed playfully pushing him away.

"Oh you love it!" Ronnie said again squeezing her.

"No god no! Shower or something! Ew!"

"Oh fine!" he said playfully.

Ronnie quickly went to the dressing room he was in previously and showered as fast as humanly possible. He then came back in 10 minutes flat fully dressed and clean. He looked among the kids with backstage passes in search for Ella. Who was still no wheres to be seen.

Audrey could tell he was looking for somebody, the way he searched people faces and avoided small talk with fans, he was eager to leave and wanted nothing more but to see Ella's sweet face. He only showered because he didn't want Ella covered in his sweat when he hugged her until she couldn't breathe. He couldn't care less what Audrey thought about it, she had been in a tour bus with him for a month now and was rather used to that.

"Jacky" Ronnie said almost desperately.

"Ronnie were leaving right now okay?" Jacky's smooth tone somewhat calmed him so he just smiled and nodded.

Audrey felt extremely left out not knowing why all of the guys were so high strung right now and planned to confront Ronnie once the got outside.

The left through the back door of the large building, Ronnie almost tripping over his own feet. Once out front and standing in front of the tour bus with their backs to the venue Audrey spun around, stopping them all from hunting Ella down, thus creating anger inside Ronnie's worried mind.

"Okay seriously guys, I'm not stupid. Whats going on?" Audrey demanded hand on hip and words dripping with an attitude Ronnie never liked.

"Nothing Audrey, we just have to do something... why don't you go inside the bus and we will be in soon?" Ronnie suggested to get her out of his cold damp hair.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on Ronnie, Why can't you tell me?" Audrey asked with a hurt tone even though she was just plain pissed.

"I will tell you latter Audrey just..." He was cut off by another voice behind him.

"Ronnie fuckin' Radke"

His eyes physically lit up, and Audrey didn't know why. She saw the girl approaching just moments before she spoke but thought nothing of it and was about to shoo the fan away because they were busy.

"Ella!" Ronnie exclaimed turning around to see a drop dead gorgeous girl standing with a smirk on her face that he loved.

She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he twirled her around.

"Ella you fucker I was so worried where the hell were you?!" He mumbled into the crook of her neck.

"I was late but that doesn't matter now!" She explained briefly before hugging the rest of the band tightly.

"Fuck I missed you guys!!" She said happily while hugging Jacky a second time. Because he looked so hugable to her.

"We missed you too Lovely" Jacky smiled. "Lovely" Was her pet name because she said the word a lot and Jacky thought it was cute.

"You near worried Ronnie to death" Ryan laughed.

"Shut up dude you were freaking out to..." Ronnie defended

"Awe you guys are so sweet! but don't worry you're pretty little heads!" She smiled jumping to ruffle Ryan's hair.

No one acknowledged Audrey for a minute or two which made her want to scream. Instead she just cleared her throat.

"Oh Audrey! This is Ella our best friend and the nicest girl you'll meet!" he motioned to Ella who smiled and waved. "And Ella this is my beautiful girlfriend Audrey" He draped his arm around Audrey's shoulders.

"Hey! It's nice to meet you Audrey, Ronnie told me lots about you, I'm glad I get to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Ella" Audrey manege to sound sincere. But she had never heard of this girl before and was very confused given the fact she looked like a 15 year old kid, given her height and clothes. She would think she was nothing but a street kid who manged to get tickets to a rock show.

Maybe she was someone who went to their show's regularly... but they never get that exited over a loyal fan. Audrey couldn't figure it out, so she just settle with a loyal fan that was nice.

"So like I told you were staying here at a hotel all weekend and you will not leave our sight until Monday" Ronnie Smiled.

"Get it got it good!" Ryan finished before Ella had time to speak.

"Well I guess I don't got no choice then!" Ella smiled.

Audrey's jaw dropped. This girl is staying with us?! She wanted to scream in confusion. But when she looked over Ronnie had her in another tight hug whispering something in her ear. Well maybe they were good friends... Time will tell.

Ronnie felt so much better with Ella with them now, they all attacked her with hugs and she didn't have a moment without some contact with someone. Mostly Ronnie though.

She felt happy and safe. Most day's she afraid of herself, but with Ronnie everything felt so close to perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter...

I'm trying to make them longer so enjoy :3