Common Girl

Never Ending Laughs

Ronnie had stayed in way to many hotels over his career and was in no shock at this room unlike Ella who thought it was fabulous and amazing. But if you were to see her "Home" you would understand. The Room had two queen sized beds on either side of the giant room, dark reds and golds made the room feel warm and cozy. A ginormous window with deep red curtains tied back with a gold ribbon.

Across the hall was an almost identical room with another two beds. In one room would be, Ronnie and Audrey together and Derek and Ron. Yes in the same bed but they were all rather used to sharing personal space. In another room would be Ryan on his own because he was violent in his sleep and Jacky and Ella in the opposite bed.

For the time being they all were hanging out in the first room having drinks and laughing, sharing old memory's and future plans. Audrey was attached to Ronnie's side now. Which mildly confused the rest, but they brushed it off. Ella laid across Ryan and Jacky with her head on Ryan's lap and feet on Jacky's lap. Ron and Derek wen't to by more smokes at a convent store they had passed on the way there.

"Ronnie remember when you brought me to meet the band and they remembered me!" Ella said happily remembering when she was released from the hospital and Ronnie had brought the young girl back to there tour bus where they all fell in love with her.

"Oh my god yes! Jacky couldn't get over the way you talked and Derek was convinced you were from England too!" Ronnie recalled laughing.

"Yes! It was the beginning of a great friendship" She smiled up and Ryan and then Jacky.

She also remembered crying when Ronnie and her sat down to tell them why she was there, she cried when she saw the way Jacky's icy blue eyes filled with sadness and Ron's face drop, Ryan broke eye contact and Derek was at loss for words. It broke her heart to see the men who'd been taking are of her for two weeks faces filled with sadness.

"That was the best three weeks of our lives" Ryan said grinning.

"It was terrible after that because you guys kept coming to my apartment at all hours of the day and night to check on me" Ella said in an un serious tone.

"Not our fault your door don't lock" Ryan defended.

"And that you wouldn't keep yourself tucked in!" Jacky said.

"Yes Jacky, thank you for breaking into my house while I was sleeping to make sure my blankets didn't fall off" Ella said in a sincere, sarcastic way.

"Well it was Ronnie who wanted to keep an eye on you" Ryan still defending.

"Or in this case 5 sets of eyes" Ella laughed.

"Aren't you glad? You would have gotten sick and you would have... other stuff" Ronnie asked smirking.

"Yes thank you guys for the blankets and suicide watch for... 6 weeks of our friendship" Ella smirked back. She didn't hold things back like the fact they watched her every move for 6 weeks because they thought she might kill herself.

"Suicide watch?" Audrey questioned.

"That was forever ago" Ronnie said.

"Indeed" Ella smiled "Dumbest stunt I ever pulled" She commented.

"Exactly what we all thought" Ryan said kissing her forehead.

"I love you's" She smiled up at Ryan, over to Jacky and then Ronnie. "Oh and Audrey too!" She added.

Audrey smiled back of cores, she thought this girl was sweet. She clearly meant a lot to these guys and who was she to judge if they had all known her so long. She couldn't shake the jealousy completely away though.

Ryan played with Ella's long black hair as they continued to talk, most was of things Audrey wasn't apart of but through it all she was sure to latter ask Ella how her and Ronnie officially met because Ronnie wouldn't tell her and why they had grown so close. She also made note too ask Ronnie about the suicide watch, her relationship with the other band members, and why she was so special to them all.

Soon Derek and Ron came back with not only 'cancer sticks' but loads to drink as well. Ronnie and Ella weren't big on drinking anymore but would surely join in on the weekends fun. There was a slight war inside Ella's head but she knew she could control herself especially with Ronnie doing the same thing. Self control was always something they struggled with, but with help from each other they more easily gained control of situations.

"You know what I have always wanted to do!" Ella exclaimed sipping off of a beer that magically ended up in her hand. She was sat on Ronnie's lap and tilted her head back to see him.

"What?" Ronnie asked interested.

"Trash a hotel!" She said excitedly, still with her head tipped back to see Ronnie's face.

"We always end up doing that on tour" Ronnie laughed looking at Ron who nodded excitedly.

"So can we?" Ella asked now with her hair in Ronnie's face.

"If you get her hair out of my mouth"

"Okay!" Ella giggled putting her head back to a normal position out of his face.

It didn't take a more then an hour before they were all piss loaded drunk jumping from bed to bed of the room. Derek suggested they get room service just for the hell of hearing someone go "Room service!" In a fancy voice. So they did, but Ronnie and Ella came up with in even better idea.

"Okay so the guy will come in!" Giggles "And then" Giggles "Ella will hit him with the lamp" Giggles "And we will kidnap him!" Ronnie managed out.

Derek being the only one thinking rationally convinced then they could not kidnap the room service man but Ella was still dead set on hitting him with a lamp.

"Because how many times will I get the chance to hit someone with a lamp?"

"No Ella"

"I will say it was an accident!"

"Ella"

"Derek"

"Not happening"

"But-"

"No"

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and then "Room service" a sophisticated voice rang. Ella bolting to the door but was restricted by Derek and didn't bother the struggle

"Say room service again! its funny!" Ella giggled.

"Um.. Room service?" He said again confusion clear in his tone.

"Haha Oh good god that's so funny!"

Then he left after Ronnie took the small amount of food they got and payed the fancy man dressed in a funny outfit.

"Well she's drunk..." Audrey mumbled to Ronnie who burst out laughing.

"No no... she is so far from drunk!" He breathed "She's legit close to sober" He laughed.

"I don't get drunk anymore" She smiled "I don't need to be" She said proudly.

"Exactly" Ronnie said giving her a side hug and kissing the top of her head.

Ella blushed lightly feeling good about herself, before Ronnie she needed to drink or be high to be the least bit happy. Her addictions and depression swallowed her and crushed her to the point of no return... until Ronnie was there to break he habits ever step of the way. She truly did love him and owed her life to him. She would do anything for him without question.

Soon the group decided to go to the pool on the bottom floor of the large hotel, it was about 12:00 and doubted anyone else would be there and if there was their tattoo's and piercing would scare them away. All quickly changing into appropriate swimming clothing they just waited for Ella who was freaking out looking at her slim body wearing one of Audrey's many bikini's.

Ella sighed and pulled her jeans over her pale legs and a white baggy shirt that was at some point Ronnie's over her body. She slowly emerged from the bathroom... self conscious of both her weight and the fact she couldn't swim to save her life.

"Guy's... I.. Don't like water..." She mumbled.

"Too bad!" Ronnie said throwing the small girl over his shoulder and running to the elevators. The rest fallowed and soon the were in the large glass room with a giant pool in the center. Ella just stayed behind hoping they wouldn't notice.

Audrey was the one to point out the fact she was hiding behind a stake of chairs fully clothed.

"Ronnie whats she doing over there?" Audrey whispered.

"I don't know but I'm going to see" Ronnie said getting from the water and walking over to Ella. Audrey was going to pretest but he was already done.

Ronnie swiftly wrapped his arms around her small waist trapping her against his wet torso. He held her in silents for a few moments.

"Whats the matter?" He whispered soothingly to the young girl.

"I'm fat" She grumbled. Ronnie pulled away and looked her straight in her sad eyes.

"Don't ever say that again... Now come on" He said in a soft tone as he pulled against her belt loop. Audrey watched his every move.

"But Ronnie... what if they notice how fat I am?" She mumbled leaning into his bare tattooed chest.

"They can't notice something that's not true" He smiled "Just keep the shirt on, you can borrow one of mine when we get back" He smirked "Well another on of mine.."

"Fine!" She said with a smile.

Audrey watched with jealously as the two came back and Ella stripped of her jeans, as she got into the water they all watched when the now see through white Tee shirt clung to her revealing exactly how tiny she was.

Ronnie whispered in her ear from behind her "She will talk about this later" he lightly brushed his finger tips across her visible ribs and swam away. She sighed and continued pointless non seance and fooling around with the 5 boys, but Audrey made a point to ignore her.

Ronnie's mind raced about seeing how small the girl was behind her baggy clothes and felt terrible for not noticing before. Fuck, I shouldn't have left for tour, I need to keep a better watch for her. He thought to himself completely blaming himself for her unhealthy skinniness.

They would defiantly talk about that latter.
♠ ♠ ♠
there! :3