Common Girl

Wake Up, My Love

"Ronnie, Ronnie wake up" Said a voice on the other side of his door. "Come on we have a show in an hour, get up" Ronnie groaned and threw his pillow at the door knowing it was closed and locked but hoping the mystery person yelling at him would leave. "I know you hear me Ronnie" He then recognized the voice to be Derek's. Ronnie groaned and slowly sat up reaching over to unlock the door, Ronnie sadly got up and made his way to the bathroom to prepare for the show.

Miles and miles away Ella was rushing around her apartment, struggling to get into her high heal boots and leather jacket. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" She mumbled knowing damn well she was going to be late. She grabbed her wallet which contained her bus pass and her cell phone, stuffing them into her black messenger bag and made her way out the door. Once she arrived she was lectured on being on time for work by her boss and sent behind the counter to serve drunken loser's.

Ronnie was drenched head to toe in sweat, they had played one of there best shows so far. But before it ended he decided to do one more song. He had asked the band if they could play it at the end because they hadn't played it in a while.

"This song is called Goodbye Graceful!" He smiled when everyone screamed "I'm dedicating this to my best friend Ella because she is a savoir to this band and we love her, now she's not here so you all have to put this on youtube so she see's it!" He yelled out into the crowd, he saw everyone holding up camera's and smiled.

Ella woke up on her couch the next afternoon, doing her normal routine in getting ready and smiling when Ronnie's old laptop picked up wifi, He left it at her apartment for her to use because he had another better one. Ronnie knew she always wen't on youtube and saw them preform and that's why he dedicated the song. Like always she checked youtube and saw four different video's of "Falling in reverse dedicating Goodbye Graceful" She clicked the best quality one and watched as Ronnie dedicated and sang the song perfectly, she saw how much emotion he put into the performance and smiled.

"AWWE You're the best Ronnie" Ronnie's phone lit up beside him, he smiled widely down at his phone.

"Why thank you! ;)" Ella's cheap phone buzzed at her.

"That was so sweet of you guys, made my day :)" Ronnie smile grew even wider earning a confused look from Jacky but Ronnie just continued texting Ella. Finally after about five minutes of confused glances from his band mates he explained that Ella thanked them and was very happy now.

Ella continued to watch performances from them and text Ronnie, noticing he had never dedicated a song to anyone before... she spent a great deal of time trying to find another dedication performance but couldn't find one. She felt very special and it lit up her mood that much more.

"Dude, you haven't dedicated a song to anyone before have you? Cuz I can't find any..." Ronnie looked down at his text, thinking as hard as he could.

"Really?! Feel special then ;)" Ella rolled her eyes at his text before deciding to do some painting before she had to go to work again, it was Tuesday and it would be slow as anything.

"I don't want to work today :'(" She voiced her complaint to Ronnie.

"Then don't :D" He suggested.

"I'd much rather not get fired :/"

"You should live with me and go back to school! :D" Ronnie acted like he was joking but was pretty serious.

"You're funny, but I gtg get sum painting done before work... I love you guys and miss you <3 Bye" Ronnie frowned because he was serious and he wanted to stay texting her, but he had things he had to do as well.

"I love you Ella, don't ever forget!" Ella smiled, and replied and set her phone on the couch, she then wen't to work at another painting.

Ronnie was bored to death, they had been driving for hours on end and they still had another 2 hours before they arrived at the next venue. He sighed and took out a notebook and pen, flipping to a clean page he began to wonder around his mind and emotions and before he knew it he had written a whole song, it could use a little work but for right now it seemed perfect. He was still in a good mood because he made Ella happy and that always made him happy, so he decided to be social and move to the front of the bus.

"Hey guys" He said to his band mates and girlfriend as he sat down on the couch. He felt it was kind of necessary to socialize now, mainly because there was nothing else to do.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Hermit the anti social loser" Ryan teased. Ronnie just threw a pillow at him and ignored him.

"So what are you all up too?" And just like that Ronnie was back to being himself and no longer the anti social loser in his room wishing he could see his best friend.

Ella made a point to get to work early to make up for being late the day before, she made drinks for all the drunken loser's like every night but there was hardly anybody there because really who drinks on a Tuesday? She was cleaning up spilled drinks from the bar when she noticed someone sitting on a stool mindlessly playing with her glass, Ella didn't remember serving it to this girl so someone must have bought it for her.

Ella quickly finished cleaning the counter top and walked over to the other girl to compliment the fact she was wearing a Falling in Reverse T-shirt. The girl looked bored but was no doubt pretty, She had short pixie styled bleach blonde hair, a Monroe piercing and green eyes rimmed with black.

"Hey, nice shirt" Ella smiled at the obvious under age girl.

The girl looked down then up at Ella and returned the smile "Thanks I got it at the concert Friday"

"Great concert wasn't it" Ella was trying to make conversation because it was much better then being hit on by an old man.

"Yeah their my favorite band" The girl replied.

"Same here" Ella agreed. "Want another drink?" She asked noticing her glass was empty.

"Please" The girl pushed the glass forward, Ella knew what was in it before even having to ask and quickly refilled it and pushed it back to the girl. "I'm Jamie, by the way" She stuck out her hand.

"Ella, nice to meet you" Ella replied shaking her hand lightly "So what brings you to a shitty place like this on a Tuesday?" Ella asked over her shoulder as she prepared someone else's drink.

"I just moved here last week, can't find nothing better to do" Jamie answered taking a drink. "What about you, shouldn't you be in school?" She asked with a wink.

"Touche" Ella said with a smirk.

The two girls talked for a while, turns out Jamie is a border line drop out at the high school Ella should be in. Ella then lectured Jamie to stay in school, because as much as Ella loves not having to wake up early she really does wish she could have finished school. But now that just seemed impossible.

Falling in Reverse just finished yet another show and were on their bus celebrating one week left of tour. Ronnie didn't normally drink on the road but he felt it was okay just this once, and if he was going to break on rule he might as well go all out and get shit faced.

"Ronnie I think that's enough babe" Audrey said as he poured himself another drink.

"I have to disagree" He grinned and drank half of it. In his mind it only made sense to drink into oblivion because he was breaking his self set rules.

The Cheshire cat smile that seemed painted on his face is what caught the attention of Jacky, and was a key to get involved.

"Dude that's enough... you never drink on the road.. what's the matter?" Jacky asked prying the up from his hand.

"Well if I'm goin' to break my rule of drinking on the road, I gotta drink into a alcohol induced sleep!" He cheered happily popping the p in sleep and taking the drink back, downing it. To Jacky this was a hint that something was upsetting Ronnie and he was trying to escape his own thoughts.

"Why don't you come talk to me in you're room Ronnie" Jacky said in a soothing tone that basically dragged the drunken Ronnie towards it.

"Only because you're being so nice about it!" He grinned "Maybe you should learn from him!" Ronnie slurred drunk at Audrey. Her jaw dropped but otherwise said nothing as Ronnie fallowed Jacky to the back of the bus. Ronnie knew what he was saying he wasn't that drunk but he lost the ability to give a shit. He didn't like Audrey's tone lately, he would much rather Ella's tone, it was so smooth and calm, Audrey's bounced up and down with pitch and just to much emotion that Ronnie couldn't bring himself to care about.

"So what's bothering you man" Jacky said as he closed the door. He turned to see Ronnie struggling to open the small window. "And sit the fuck down, I'll do it you fucktard"

With a huff Ronnie sunk down and sat on his bed in the corner with his legs tucked under each other. "Nothin' bothering me" Ronnie declared with drunken sass. He watched with a pout as Jacky opened with window with ease. Muttering something about loosening it first.

"Yeah sure dude, but you never drink on the road and you never drink to get drunk" Jacky said smoothly sitting across from the older man and hoping he would explain what was wrong. when Ronnie said nothing Jacky sighed before making the ultimate threat "I will call Ella, Ronnie" And as soon as the words left his mouth Ronnie's eyes grew wide "and she's at work which means you'll get in trouble" Jacky knew Ronnie would spill because calling Ella when she's working is like... bad.

"No! don't call Ella she will kill me and feed my remains to Charlie!" Ronnie exclaimed covering his face with a pillow in hopes he would disappear. "I'll tell you as long as you tell no one!" Ronnie was suddenly mere inches from Jacky's face.

"Yeah dude, I won't tell anyone..." Jacky said pushing Ronnie away "Now sit you're drunk ass down and talk" Jacky demanded. Ronnie surprisingly did as he was told.

"Well I was thinking of getting Ella to move in... you know as a friend... Because well maybe we can find her a way to get into high school and she can live a normal teenage life, and when she 18 she will be an adult and we can marry her off to someone perfect!" Ronnie face changed "NO! We can't marry her off no one is good enough for her! She's mine!" Ronnie's sudden change of tone made Jacky jump.

"Um, well Ronnie you could ask her to move in... but you know she's big on independence now and maybe she could get into high school but she'd be behind in a lot also Ronnie... as sad as it is.... We can't marry her off and you can't keep her as you're pet..." Jacky said as if he was talking to a three year old who wanted to take home a lion from the zoo.

"I can keep the filthy muggles away from her!" Ronnie exclaimed.

"Ronnie, were not in Harry Potter..." Jacky said using the same tone as before.

"I have to protect her Jacky! It has to happen! She needs to live with me so she doesn't get sick from the cold dampness, and she doesn't get raped going to or leaving work, and so that when she is sick I can help her, and when she has those terrible nightmares she doesn't wake up all alone, and when she has an itch behind her shoulders I can scratch it, and when she can't get the back of her hair straight I can help her,

and when I'm so lonely not even my girlfriends company feels right she will be there so I can hold her and look at her and know I fixed her and she needs me more then air! Because with out her I'm at complete loss because I need her more then I ever let on and I miss her and she's the only person I want to see when I wake up because everyone else pisses me off!" and with that Ronnie realized he was a lot drunker then he thought. "Damn it Jacky! I'm drunk" And he flopped on his stomach and hide his face under the covers.

"Uhm... Well... I'm sure we can arrange her to move in with you then..." Jacky said awkwardly.

"You are an asshole" Ronnie mumbled though his face was still buried making it sound muffled.

"Right, sorry uhm I'm just going to address the part when you said 'When I'm so lonely not even my girlfriends company feels right- blah blah' would you like to explain that?" Jacky said using air quotations while quoting Ronnie.

"Yeah sorry Jacks but you suck at waking people up... Ella is just so gentle, I love it" Ronnie explained turning his head to face his friend.

"I'm going to completely forget the fact that sounded like you saying you have feeling for a 17 year old and back out slowly and let you think about what you said" Jacky said slowly and did exactly that "And when you realize what you just said... don't scream to loud" Jacky said faster and closed Ronnie's door and ran back to the front of the bus explaining Ronnie had some thinking to do when Audrey made a move to go see him.

A good 10 minutes later the group heard a loud "FUCKING SHIT FUCK" and then Ronnie's door fly open. "JACKY!" Ronnie called angrily. Jacky smiled and chuckled softly knowing this was what was going to happen, he then jumped up and wen't back to consul he all of a sudden sober friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's rather short but still here you are! :3