With the Voice of an Angel She Mesmerized Me...and My Best Mates

Egotistic

She pulled away…she pulled away! Before I could even stop her she was walking away, how did that happen 20 seconds ago I was kissing her and now she was walking away.
Who did she honestly think she was? You don’t just walk away from me, I’m Ryan Ross!

“Ryan mate come on, time to go.” Spence’s voice spoke out scrambling my egotistical thoughts. I rose to my feet and walked after Spence out to Brendon’s SUV. Spence had a large folder tucked under his arm and I raised an eyebrow.

“What’s with the bookwork?” I asked sliding into the back seat. Spencer looked over to me, throwing it at my head.

“They are the profiles numbskull.” He laughed, and I thumbed through them, finally locating one the headline.

Clarissa ‘Riddle’ Yorkshire

Spence looked over my shoulder at the page I was staring at transfixed. The picture of her was a simple black and white shot, she was walking down the middle of a road her guitar slung across her back as she smiled over her shoulder toward the photographer.

“She was great.” Spencer commented, I looked back at him, he unlike me was practically ignoring her picture and was reading her bio.

“Who?” Brendon asked from the drivers seat

“The Hallelujah Chick.” Spencer said looking at Brendon as he drover, seemingly losing interest in the profile. I’m presuming Brendon nodded that’s the sort of thing he did.

“Yeah, she was hot too.” He commented, finally I closed the profile gritting my teeth and glared out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
super short i know
a bit of a filler more than anything