Status: For Diana ♥

Fragile

Down the streets I run. Down the streets away from hell.

I flee.

Hell catches me.

Heaven intervenes and saves me.

The Damned||The Savior

Diana’s life was never perfect and her life was full of trials and tribulations. She built up walls to surround her, making sure she would never be hurt. One night, her life came crashing down. Her outer shell crumbled, leaving nothing to protect her. She needed someone or something. Her heart was an empty void waiting for that one person to fill it. She was fragile, like glass, made to be broken.

He was the glue ready to put her back together. Louis could be the one to save her, if she would only let him. He could be the one that turns her life around; her knight in shining armor. Life has been just as evil to him, taking away everything he’s loved, save a few things that it has yet to take away. He couldn’t take everything life threw, but he was ready to fight for what he loved. He was caring and loving toward everyone even though life dealt him a bad hand.
Life has been cruel to the both of them, but how will things turn out when fate brings them together? She was a fragile glass in the hands of an unlucky boy. Will he be there to fill the void? Will she let him in?

Life in tatters
Walls broken
Hell hath no fury
Heaven in lights above
Awaiting that moment
When everything shatters
Ever so fragile
Breaking down the walls
Pure and loving
Life can’t touch
Those who face it together
Perfection in love