Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

I Forgot Where I Left My Mind

Jacky and Ron had left earlier to go get snacks, drinks, and non-alcoholic drinks for me and Ronnie, knowing we don't drink. He's just sweet like that.

The "celebration" we had was actually pretty fun. It really wasn't much, but it was something. Ron prepare what seemed like 30 grilled cheeses. I don't exactly know why but they were the best damn grilled cheeses I've ever eaten! We also ordered a bunch of pizzas and some type of apple desert pie. That shit was good.

Honestly, all we did was eat and dance around, blaring music. Good night. Really good night, actually.

I just don't understand what happened with me and Ronnie back in my bunk a couple hours ago. Were we together? And the guys didn't seem to question when we walked to the so called living room, hand in hand.

Did they know this was coming?

I ended up doing a pretty good job at pushing those thoughts to the back of mind during the celebration.

Ronnie was dancing around, acting silly just like the rest of us. But I couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of him.

"You okay?" I barely heard Jacky ask me over the music while stuffing pizza in his mouth.

I must have been so caught up in thought, that I was just staring. This is normal, happens all the time with me.

"Yeah, fine."

He acted like he didn't hear me and just continued eating his food.

The party we he had lasted until about 2 in the morning. So it was a good few hours long. Everyone scurried off to there bunk except Ryan and Derek who stayed in there and played xbox. I would have stayed, but I was exhausted.

I made my way to my bunk to grab some clothes and headed for the shower. I got inside the bathroom and slid in the shower. I knew I stood there for a good while because the water started to get cold. So I hurried and did what I had to, put my pajamas on, and climbed inside my bunk.

I unlocked my phone too check my Instagram only to see pictures of me that Ronnie posted. That sneaky fuck. I climbed out of bunk tried to look for him.

"Have you guys seen Ronnie?"

"You mean, Wonniepoo?" Ryan teased. "Yeah, he's outside."

I slowly walked over to the bus door and stepped off and walked around the bus only to find him sitting on the ground with his head in his hands.

"Ronnie?"

He looked up almost immediately for me to see his red eyes. He's been crying.

"Are you okay?"

he wiped his face and managed to say "yeah, there's just been a lot going through my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

The only response I got was him turning his head to look at the ground. I walked over and sat beside him and put my around around his cold body.

"It's okay if you don't. I understand. Just know if you need anybody, I'm here."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I never thought I'd see him upset.

We sat there in silence embracing each others presence until he finally spoke up.

"You looked beautiful tonight, Ari."

"Thank you, Ronnie."

We slowly let go of each other but he grabbed my hand and pulled it up to his face and gently kissed it. He stared at me with them big brown eyes.

"Ari, I was thinking..."

I had butterflies forming in my stomach. I didn't say anything. I just let him continue.

"This is rather soon. But, would you like to go on a date with me? Like, out to dinner or something?"

I didn't really know what to say. I was too astonished to speak. I finally was able to choke a yes. He grinned from ear to ear and pulled me into another ear hug.

"Tomorrow night sound okay, after the show?" He whispered softly in my ear.

"That's fine."

He put his hands around my face, rubbing his thumb on my cheek. He leaned in and parted his lips. So I leaned in and closed my eyes. When our lips connected, it felt like fireworks were just blazing out everywhere.

He pulled away, looked at me and smiled, and took my hand as we got up to walk back to the bus. We must have been out there for a little bit because when we got back on, Ryan and Derek were asleep on the couch, still Xbox controllers in both of their hands and the tv still on the screen of Gears Of War 3.

We walked over to my bunk and thinking he was going to his bed, too, I said night. But no, he climbed in my bunk with me and held me close. Like he was protecting me. And I felt the safest I've felt in a while.

Soon enough, I drifted off to sleep with his arms still wrapped tightly around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter 10, loves! :3
Sorry it's been taking a long time for my updates but i have my schoolwork and writers block! But I hope you enjoy it anyway! c:
Love you all! <3
Savannah~