Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Wow

I woke up in my bunk with Ronnie's arms still closed tightly around my waist. It was pitch black so I reached for my phone. It was 9 in the morning.

I locked my phone and took a good look at Ronnie's face. He was still asleep with his mouth slightly open and baby snores coming from him. I giggled at the sight. He was so cute.

I tried to gently squirm out of his arms to go to the bathroom without waking him. He just closed his arms even tighter around me.

"Don't leave." He whispered.

"I'm just going to take a shower, Ronnie."

"Cuddle with me a little longer, please."

I whispered a soft okay and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck. His body was hot and it filled my body with warmth.

We laid there a few minutes until he kissed my forehead with ease and finally let me go. The spot where he kissed left tingles and caused me to have butterflies.

I hopped out my bunk and made my way to the shower, thinking about the date we were gonna have later on. I wonder where he was gonna take me. What all did he have planned?

I got out of the shower and decided not to do my makeup just yet. We still had a good while before the show and our date.

Date. Date. Date. Ronnie. Ronnie. Ronnie.

That's all I can think about. I'm just so curious about what's going to happen that I don't think I can stand the wait.

I walked out of the bathroom and strode off towards the kitchenette to make me some toast.

"Morning, Jacks." I said lazily. He was already up and making him some breakfast.

"Hey."

He didn't sound too happy.

"What's up with you grumpy pants?" I teased.

"Nothing, leave it alone." He said as he left the space and walked to the back of the bus.

What the fuck. What did I do?

I don't know what his problem was, but whatever. I sat down eating my toast as I felt breathing on my neck and someone's hands wrapped around my eyes.

"Guess who!" They said giving a small chuckle. I wasn't stupid. I knew exactly who it was.

"Ronnie, of course."

"Damn. Thought I was gonna fool ya'."

I scoffed at his remark.

"What?" He said looking at me, grinning.

"How could you fool me? Your voice is too distinctive." I said plainly.

"True. After all, I am one of a kind" he said as he winked at me.

*~*~*

"GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT. I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Ronnie screamed into the mic. They put on quite a good show. Jacky still seemed pissed at me all day. I haven't been able to get him to tell me why but he just ignores me or tells me to forget it. I'll get it out of him before tonight's over. But for now, I have to worry about the date me and Ronnie were about to go on.

We all walked back to the bus and everyone went their separate ways. Ronnie, to the shower. Jacky and Ron to their bunks. Ryan and Derek to the living area. And me, I went to my bunk, waiting on Ronnie to get out of the shower so I could do my makeup.

About twenty to thirty minutes later, Ronnie came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and he strode off to his room. I walked over to the bathroom with my makeup bag, clothes, and hair straightener. I got inside the bathroom, locked the door, and turned on Pandora radio. What I Wished I Never Had by We Came As Romans came on. I softly hummed to the music while sliding the hot plates of the straightener through my shaggy hair. I'm seriously thinking about dying it red.

I finished fixing my hair just the way I like it, so I started on my makeup. I smeared a light foundation around my whole face. For my eyes I applied a white eyeshadow with thick eyeliner and dark mascara. Lastly, I put on a bright red lipstick. Now for the clothes.

I slipped off what I already had on and pulled on a tight fitted dress. It was a one shoulder black dress. The one strap had studs going up it. I loved this dress but there wasn't many occasions I could wear it. My shoes with about three inches tall, they were black and had spikes all around the back of the heel. I looked in the mirror and smiled to my self. I wonder what Ronnie would think..

I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. I walked over to my bunk to grab a small purse to slip my phone and money in. I strode to the living area to find the entire band sitting on the couches. Jacky still looking pissed. I'm going to talk to him when I get back.

Ronnie stood up from the couch and looked at me. The rest of the band except Jacky, of course, had their mouths gaped open in shock. Ronnie looked amazing, by the way. He had on black skinny jeans, a black button down which sleeves were rolled up at his elbows, and he was wearing his black converse. He was dressed nice.

"Wow. You look stunning, Ariana. I mean it. You're absolutely beautiful" Ronnie told me as the rest of the band agreed. My cheeks were getting a bright red.

"Thank you, Ronnie. You look very handsome as well. And thank you guys." I smiled at them.

"So you ready, beautiful?" Ronnie questioned.

"Yes"

Ronnie grabbed hold of my hand and intertwined our fingers together as we stepped of the bus.

Lets see where this takes us.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long :c
i'm just updating when i can!
love you all who keep reading! <3
comment/subscribe/recommend?
Savannah~