Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Steady As She Goes

Ronnie opened the cab door for me and I slipped inside. The cab driver must have already known where we were going because Ronnie hasn't said a word but he took off. I cuddled against Ronnie's warm body as he brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it gently.

"You look really beautiful." He said looking down at me.

"Thank you, you look nice too." I replied as I looked up into those big brown eyes.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" he told me with a wink

I just nodded and laid my head against his chest. I wonder what he could possibly have in mind.

After a couple minutes of silent riding, we pulled to a halt outside of a big building that had a huge lit up sign that said Zydeco. What is this place?

"Ronnie, what is this?" I pondered.

"Just wait, honey."

I wanna know so bad. We stepped out of the cab and Ronnie grabbed my hand and pulled me into the building. It was beautiful. The walls were a light ocean blue with grey lining, grey curtains, and a grey carpet. We stepped up to the podium where a tidy looking man stood with a book with a list of names on it.

"Ahh, you must be Ronald Radke." The man said.

"The one and only" Ronnie said with a smirk.

"Right this way, and I'll lead you to your table."

We followed him up some stairs until we got to a table beside a window, with an overlook of a huge hill that was lit up by the moon. It was a magnificent sight to see. We sat down as the man walked away.

"Ronnie, what is this for? You didn't have to go all fancy."

"I wanted to show you a nice evening."

"But Ronnie, this place must be really expensive." I exclaimed. "I don't want you to spend a lot of money on me." Which was true.

"Money doesn't matter, Ari. Just the times spend with you makes everything worth it." I couldn't help but to smile at his cheesy line.

"You're the sweetest." He pulled my hand into his and kissed it. He really was sweet. And such a gentlemen.

A waitress named Michaela, came over to grab our drink orders and appetizer. Ronnie ordered a sample platter that had cheese sticks, spring rolls, chicken wings, and chicken minis. The food on the menu was less fancier than how the restaurant looked.

Ronnie and I had small talk about the band, about each other, what we liked to do, you know? Stuff like that. Michaela soon returned with or drinks and appetizer. She was a right cute girl. She had shoulder length, red velvet hair, a lip ring on the right side of her bottom lip, and what looked like a tattoo of doves going up her right arm. She had to be no older than me. Not the type of girl you would typically see waitressing, but I'm not judging.

I thanked her as she took or menus. I ordered I steak with a baked potato. Same with Ronnie.

"I even have another surprise after we leave here." He said as he looked at me, bringing his drink to his mouth to take a sip.

"No more surprises, Ronnie. Tell me!" I begged.

"Nuh uh." I was afraid he was gonna say that. "Just this last surprise. I promise, you'll love it."

"Ronald Joseph Radke. Tell me."

"Nuh uh, nope."

I would've continued arguing, but our waitress set our plates down in front of us.

"If you need anything, just let me know an I'll be more than happy to get you what you need" she said with a smile. Me and Ronnie thanked her as we dug in.

I haven't realized I was this hungry because I've had my mind preoccupied with Ronnie. He's always up to something. Over the next few minutes, it was pretty quite minus the sound of use chomping down on our food. It was obvious we were both very hungry.

After we scarfed down our meal, we walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand. We waited for a cab on the sidewalk. Finally, we were able to stop one. Ronnie stepped in front of me and opened the door, allowing me to get in first. After I got in, he slid in beside me. He gave the can driver the address where the bus is parked and he revved up the engine and started driving. I looked up at Ronnie only to see him giving me a sly smile.

"What's with the look for Mr. Radke?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing, nothing at all"

I mumbled a light "whatever" to myself. The whole ride, I was leaned up next to him, against his chest. The thought of what the surprise could possibly be lingered in my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I took so long babies :(
why did I just say babies? Ha, who knows? Anyway.
I just got my Internet back & I have projects and school shit going on! I will post tomorrow too to make it up! Love you guys <3
Savannah~