Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Are You Kidding?

*Ariana's POV*

I stepped out of the shower after I cleaned all the blood off and put on some fresh clothes. I can't believe she had the balls to come here. How she found us, I have no clue. But I wish she would've have. I had enough of that backstabbing bitch in high school.

She used to be my best friend. And I mean, best friend since 3rd grade kind of best friend. I beat the fuck out of some girl that took her cookies. For one, the girl that stole her cookies was a bitch in the first place. Two, well, I just wanted a reason to beat the hell out of her. And that's sort of how we became friends. But that's not the point.

We were so close throughout middle school and part of high school. As soon as the summer of '09 hit, she became the school slut. She did drugs, always got drunk, partied. And Jacky, for some unknown reason, liked her.

She was with him for about a year until he walked in on her fucking another guy. Why exactly so I hate the lying bitch, you ask? Because that guy Jacky caught her with was my ex boyfriend.

Of course she apologized, but nothing she could say would help what she broke. All the stuff she gave me, all the stuff she had left over at my house, all the stuff my ex gave me, gone. I had fun watching it burn to nothing but ashes. After that, I never talked to either of them again.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, frustrated with the thoughts of her. But I couldn't help but think... Why would she come here?

I unlocked the door and went straight to the living area. I plopped down in Ronnie's lap, staring contently at Jacky. He looked like he was about to faint. He was paler than normal.

"Yo, what's wrong?" I asked as I placed a hand on he shoulder.

He let out an exaggerated sigh before speaking. "She said her daughter.." he breathed in a big breath of air. "Her daughter.. Was mine."

What the hell. I didn't even know she had a daughter. "there's no fucking way, Jacky. No fucking way. She cheated on you!" I was basically screaming.

"yeah, I know. We're going to the doctor today for a DNA test since it's our day off.. I gave her my number to call me when she was ready."

I looked up at Ronnie and the rest of the guys. The all looked like they've just seen a ghost.

"holy shit. Jacky if it comes out positive, you're going to be a dad. You're not getting back with her, are you?!"

Jacky leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. "I don't know. I mean, if it's mine, I'll be there for her. But I don't think I'll be able to ever trust Janelle again."

"Well I agree on you being there for her daughter but I wouldn't go near that mother fucker again."

"I know you hate her Ari, but what if." he said, looking at me with worry lingering in his eyes.

I put my head in my hands. This is unbelievable. "I'm gonna go lay down." Jacky announced before walking to his bunk and sliding in.

I can only think about how he's feeling. I fucking hate this girl and the fact that she just waltzed up in her claiming that Jacky's the father. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. There's no way. But he's right.. What if?

I put my arms around Ronnie and breathed in his scent of Pheonix Axe. He put his arms around my waist.

"Ronnie, what the hell just happened?" I questioned, laying my head on his shoulder.

"No idea.."

I know we sat that there for a while because all of the guys got up and went to do there own thing. I let go of Ronnie and reached for the Xbox controller.

"wanna play?" I questioned, picking up the Halo 4 case. I have to at least try and take my mind off the whole Janelle thing.

He grinned and said, "hell yeah, let's kick some ass."

I laughed and slid the game in the console. Ronnie came and leaned up beside me. We played for not even an hour until we heard a phone ring and both of our heads shot up from the screen.

We heard Jacky's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying. After about a minute or so, he crawled out of his bunk and looked at us.

"Janelle is about to be here with Jessica. Let's find out if the she really is mine."

I got up from the couch, leaving the warmth of Ronnie's body behind. I wrapped my arms around Jacky's neck.

"it will be okay, Jacks." I encouraged. But truth be told, I was just as scared as he was. And I hoped it wasn't his.

"I know," he whispered.

He let go when we heard a car horn outside. He looked at me with the same worried look from earlier before stepping off the bus. I walked back over to Ronnie and leaned down to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I hope it's not his." I said.

He just responded by pulling me onto his lap and kissing me gently.

*Jacky's POV*

My nerves are fucked right about now. I have never been so worried in my life. I turned to look in the backseat to see Jessica. She really did have my eyes and she was adorable. I couldn't deny that. But some part of me wanted this little girl to be mine. I just didn't think I could do it with all the touring and stuff, I'd never be home. I'm thinking ahead because then again, it could not be mine.

"I've missed you, Jacky." she went to grab my hand but I pulled it away.

The rest of the car ride was pretty much silent other than her apologizing over and over. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing it. I just wish she would shut up.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. I quickly got out of the car and started to walk ahead. I reached the front doors and waited on Janelle. When she finally got there, we walked in.

"Yes, how may I help you?" the snooty receptionist asked.

"we need to have a DNA test done." Janelle told her.

I just looked around the empty lobby. There was only two people in here. Janelle grabbed my hand and pulled me down a hall.

"this way," she said as I yanked my arm out of her grip.

I followed her and the receptionist down about 3 hallways until we finally stopped at an open door.

"wait here, your doctor should be here shortly." she said before walking off back down the hallway.

"Jacky, please talk to me. How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry. I love you, and I never meant to-"

"save it, Janelle. I don't want to hear the same goddamn excuses that I've heard countless times before. Please shut the fuck up. And that's the nicest way I can put it."

God I am so fucking stressed because of her. But sure enough, she shut her mouth. We sat there in silence for about 20 minutes before a doctor finally came in. He looked around the age of 40.

"so what's the problem?" he asked, tickling Jessica who was just laughing her little head off.

"we need a DNA test done to see if he's the father of Jessica." Janelle replied wiping the tears from her face.

"okay then, let's see."

We sat there for a good while, letting him get DNA samples from the both of us. You know, the typical DNA type shit.

"Ah yes. Are you ready to know?"

"yes. For the love of God, yes." she replied.

He handed both her and I a sheet of paper.

I slowly read through everything on the sheet before finally getting to those certain words I've been anticipating.

Me & Janelle locked eyes.
I'm not sure whether I should be happy or not.

*Ariana's POV*

"OH FUCK YOU!" I yelled at the tv.

All these goddamn children on here. They're like fucking 10 years old. What are they even doing with an Xbox?!

I threw my controller in frustration.

"I'm done."

"aw is someone angry because they're losing at Halo?" Ronnie said crawling on top of me.

"yes," I pouted.

"aw that's too bad." he said, leaning down and locking his lips with mine.

I eagerly kissed back. He slid is tongue across my teeth, ready to slip it inside of my mouth. I tangled my fingers on his long black locks. He put his mouth on my my neck and started nibbling at my skin all the way to my ear. I let out a soft moan of delight as I felt his hard grow against my leg.

"someone's happy." I teased.

He mumbled a "mhm" before reattaching our lips. I brought my hand down and slowly rubbed his cock through his pants and he let out a moan of satisfaction against my lips.

I know now isn't the best of times for this, but I couldn't help it. I wanted him. I crawled on top of his body and I felt his hand go under my shirt.

Someone cleared their throat. We both looked up at a very awkward Ryan standing in the doorway. I hung my head and slowly got off of Ronnie, leaving his boner for show.

"yeah, Ryan? What do you want?" Ronnie questioned, glaring at me as he was trying to get rid of it. I just giggled.

"I came to see if either of you wanted a grilled cheese, but I see that you don't. And Jacky should be back soon." Ryan said before turning around and walked back to wherever he came from.

"don't worry, there's always another time." I winked at Ronnie.

He mumbled something but I didn't hear it. I got up to go to the kitchen for water. I walked between Ryan and Derek and reached down in the refrigerator and pull out a bottle. Before I knew it, I chugged half the bottle. I didn't realize I was that thirsty.

I carried small talk with Derek about cats and Taco Bell before I heard the bus door open.

Jacky's back.

I kind of did a speed walk thing towards the door. Jacky was holding the door open for Janelle & who I'm guessing to be Jessica.

She has Jacky's eyes. She's beautiful.

"don't tell me.." I trailed off, looking at Jacky. He was looking at the floor before he finally looked up at me.

He nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
yup, i'm ending this pretty soon.
Savannah~