Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

I Can't Believe I'm Actually Meant To Be Here.

I awoke abruptly to someone pushing me. thinking it was Jacky, I just groaned and rolled over.

"Jacky, go away. Let me sleep just a little bit longer, please."

"This isn't Jacky, sweetheart." said an unfamiliar voice.

Shocked, I sat up in my bed and found myself looking deep into the most beautiful, warm brown eyes I'd ever seen.

"uh, sorry. I thought you were Jacks."

"obviously. He wants you downstairs though." he said as he left without another word.

I have never seen him before but I was almost positive he was in his band. He was gorgeous, I must say. It makes me curious as to what his other band mates look like.

I plugged up my iPod to my speakers and started blaring music by Motionless In White while I did my daily routine to getting ready.

"oh Abigail, how could you do this to us?" I sang loudly as I was looking for some clothes to wear.

I found my loose purple tank that I loved. It didn't have a design or anything. it was just plain purple. I liked it. I grabbed my black short shorts and slipped them on. I found my knee high black converse and put them on.

I rushed to the bathroom to do my hair and such. I turned on my flat iron and brushed my teeth while waiting for it to heat up. I went over my blonde hair with the hot plates, trying not to take too long considering Jacky was waiting on me.

I quickly did my makeup. Foundation, and the heavy eyeliner as usual.

After about 25 minutes of getting ready, I walked downstairs to find Jacky and I'm assuming, his band mates, sitting in the living room.

"Ariiiiiiii!" Jacky practically yelled with a smile.

"Jackyyyyyy!" I said back. "what's up, why did you want me?"

"first, this is Ronnie." he said pointing to the man who had woken me up this morning.

"this is Ron, Ryan, and Derek." he said as he continued going the line.

They were all fairly nice looking. But, there was something about those beautiful brown eyes Ronnie had that intrigued me.

"but the reason I wanted you up so early was because I have this little surprise for you." he said with a grin.

"oh yeah? Like what?" I asked, curious.

"so... I talked to the guys...."

"about what, Jacks? Spit it out!" I said with anxiety.

"would you like to come on tour with us?" he asked. The whole band was grinning just so big.

"are you serious?! For real?!" I got so excited.

"dead serious!" Jacky said.

"oh my God! Yes! I would love to!" I replied quickly. My brother wasn't leaving me after all. No need to ask my parents, I'm 19. I can do what I want. "I just wish you would have asked me sooner so I would have time to pack."

"no worries, sis. We'll help!" he said as he lept off the couch.

I couldn't believe this. I was going on tour with my brother! I didn't have to suffer those six months here alone. I couldn't stop smiling as I squealed in excitement hugging my brother. I was so happy.

"I think we should start packing" I said letting go of him.

"yeah, let's go help her guys" Jacky said as him and the guys followed me upstairs to my room.

I ran to my closet and got out four of my suitcases. One of them used strictly for my bathroom necessities.

I played Mötley Crüe through my speakers as we were all throwing clothes everywhere. It didn't bother me if all the clothes weren't folded. I'm not a neat freak or anything.

"this tour is going to be fucking sick" Ronnie said with excitement.

"hell yeah!" the rest of then yelled with excitement, high fiving each other.

I was proud of my brother. He's finally getting to live the dream.

"what's the tour called, and who're you touring with?" I asked.

"uh, we're touring with pretty much everyone and its Warped Tour"

"that's great! I'm so proud if you, Jacks. You've gotten so far." I exclaimed, giving him a hug.

"thanks Ariana. Means loads." he said.

*~*

we walked downstairs just as we got finished packing, which took a little over two hours. What can I say? Us girls pack everything when we go somewhere. Plus, it's for six months. I need everything. We set my stuff at the door. It was soon to be time to leave for the flight. I'm so excited, but really nervous at the same time.

"Mom, it's about time to leave! We gave to go!" Jacky yelled through the house to get our parents attention. We didn't know where they were until they came busting out from the back room.

we said our goodbyes as we walked out the door.

Me, Ryan, and Jacky got into his car while Ronnie, Derek, and Ron climbed into his car. I watched as Ronnie climbed in the passenger seat of the car. I can easily say he is the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. Man, was he gorgeous.

I couldn't get him off my mind the whole ride to the airport. I tried to shrug it off being that it was one of Jacky's friends and i couldn't and shouldn't be falling for them. Especially when i just met them. I couldn't help but think about him, though. Oh well. I'm sure it's nothing, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a bit longer than the other one~
comments are welcome c;
Savannah <3