Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

Magically, I Turned Tragedy Into Melodies

I kind of like this girl. She was cool and down to earth. Unlike so many other girls I know.. Most of them are just whores to be honest. Ariana's not like that. Or at least, I didn't think so. I hope she's not like all the other sluts in the past.. I have a good feeling about this girl, though.

she was different. We were going to be great friends. I hope she thought so, too.

I think I want to be more than friends in the future, though.

Maybe we can be... I hope so.

Ariana is amazing. I would love to get to know each other.

"are you alright?" I heard Ariana ask quietly.

"what- oh, y-yeah. I'm fine, I w-was just thinking." I replied. I stumbled across some of my words. Maybe she didn't notice..

"what were you thinking about?" she asked batting her eyelashes.

She was so fucking adorable.

"uh.. My uh- my mom.." I lied.

"I'm sorry. are you okay? Do you want me to get you some water or anything? You look a little pale."

"um, water would be nice."

She went off to get some water. She came back not even a minute later with two bottles of water.

"thanks, Ariana" I said as I twisted the cap off and took a sip.

"you can call me Ari" she said with a giggle.

She's so cute. I wanna know how old she is. But I don't want to freak her out. I'm sure it wouldn't, but still. Eh, what the hell?

"how old are you, Ari? If you don't mind me asking." I said after clearing my throat.

I sort of gave her an awkward glance.

"I'm 19. What about you?"

I got a little disappointed.. She's only 19? Damn. That's a little young.. Not too bad, right? Could've been worse..

"uhm.. I uhm.. I'm 28..." I said, in almost a whisper.

I'm sure she heard me. I was scared to hear her response.. She was going to be disappointed.

"I thought you were younger."

it just got awkward. Fuck.

She probably doesn't even want to talk to me. I'm old. Old and ugly. I just feel so upset with myself for some reason. It's not like me. i'm usually confident and cocky, actually. this was.. this was strange for me.

"it's okay. I don't care how old you are." she told me with a smile.

"really? I thought me being so much older would ruin us being friends."

"not at all. You're a great person."

maybe I just worry too much.

"thank you. You are too." I smiled up at her.

"thank you" she said as she reached for my hand.

It felt like electricity was shooting through my body. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I was sure I was a deep color of red.

She laced our fingers together.

"I hope you don't mind," she said.

"not at all."

i looked at the window, i couldn't stop smiling.

Secretly, I never wanted her to let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's short! i'm sorry :c
but, comment/recommend/subscribe? for me? c;
love all you guys! <3
Savannah~