Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

I'm So Grateful

I made it backstage right as the band was going on.

All the fans were chanting "Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie!"

"good luck, Jacks. You'll do great." I whispered to him before he went on.

"thanks" he said while walking on, smiling away.

He is nervous. I can tell. I mean, I would be too. His first show in front of thousands. That's a big deal.

Loud screams erupted from the huge crowd of at least a good two thousand.

Ronnie was last to go on. And after everything he's been through, he still has his loyal fans.

He's what the fans want. That's who they came to see.

Ronnie ran out and the crowd erupted even louder than when Jacky went on. I mean, they went wild. I've never seen a crowd so crazy and hyped up. It was an interesting sight. All the fans were jumping up and down, screaming. It brought a smile to my face.

"oh my god.. oh my god... It's been a long ass fucking time, hasn't it?" Ronnie screamed into the mic.

The whole crowd chanted "Yeah!!" as loud as they could.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done that has affected you guys over the past years! You mean everything to me and without you guys, I wouldn't be standing here today! I'm so grateful. I love you guys so much! And I'm really nervous because this is the first show I've done in years. So, I apologize in advance if I fuck up."

He's a very sweet, considerate person, I've noticed. It's nice that he appreciates and treats his fans like he does.

"and with that, heres a song called 'The Drug In Me Is You'!"

"I heard a knock upon my door the other day! I opened it to find death staring in my face! The feel of mortal stalking still reverberates! Everywhere I go, I drag this coffin just in case!"

So far, he's amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a better performer.

I watched Jacky moving his fingers up and down the guitar at what seemed like the speed of lightening. He was fantastic.

Everyone was, honestly. They all have so much energy on stage. Especially Ronnie.

Watching Ronnie was highly entertaining. He was great.

I found myself dancing to the beat.

These songs were fucking awesome. Ronnie is an amazing writer and singer.

I was watching Ronnie closely. I watched how he danced and moved to the rhythm of the song.

Let me tell you, he can swing a mic like nobody's business.

The crowd was so into it. I was having so much fun and obviously so were they.

I saw Ronnie look over at me and smile. He's absolutely adorable.

He makes me melt inside.

He added a wink before he turned back to the crowd and started singing once more.

This is going to be a great night..

I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been a long time. i've just been caught up in my school work. got two projects due soon and I've been working on those. but here's the update! hope you guys enjoy it! love you all <3
and on a side note, thanks for that rude comment, whoever you are. seriously.. It's just my first story. But I'm not gonna stop it because you don't like it. Anyways, like I said, love all my readers <3
Hope you guys stick with me!
Savannah~