Status: ***ING DONE :-)

Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Guys?

My Body's Tremblin', Sends Shivers Down My Spine

"we are going to play this one last song. And it's called The Westerner!"

I loved seeing Ronnie dance on stage. I could clearly see he loved doing this.

the crowd let out loud shrills. This is so crazy, it's fantastic.

"I was born one morning in December, on the coldest day. Abandoned by my mother, whom my father I was raised!"

I was bobbing my head to the song. This one was probably my favorite. They're all so good, though. I don't think I could pick. Definitely my favorite live.

As he finished off the song, he screamed into the mic:

"I love you guys so much and I'm sorry I have to leave! I really don't want to. You guys are fantastic. I can't believe you've stuck with me, through all the shit I've been through. I can't even begin to explain how much you guys mean to me. You are the reason I do what I do. You are reason I wake up everyday. You guys are the BEST thing in my life right now. Without you guys, I would be nothing. You've always been there for me even through my hardships. Thank you guys so much for defending me. Again, I love you and goodnight."

Ronnie blew the crowd a kiss and they erupted like crazy with screams.

I heard a lot of girls yelling how much they loved Ronnie. I'd say he has it made. His life is probably at its best right now.

The guys walked up to me as I told them how great they were and gave them all hugs. Ronnie was the last and his hug was longest. I liked it.

"sooo.. What's your favorite, Ari?!" Ryan asked with excitement as we all took a seat on the black couch in the dressing room.

Ronnie sat real close to me. Not that I didn't mind.

"hmm.." i said, scratching my head. "I love them all, honestly. These songs were amazing.
"but my favorite live is, The Westerner. You guys get into that one the most. You guys definitely rocked the crowd tonight. I have never seen a crowd so excited before. They were into it as well."

"The Westerner's my favorite too." Ronnie said, smiling. "I loved preforming that one the most."

I smiled gently at him.

"we are definitely celebrating our first night of tour!" Jacky exclaimed.

"how?"

"we will find a way." he told me.

we walked together back to the bus.

"Jacky, what do you have planned?" Ron wondered.

I was wondering the same thing. Ronnie and I don't drink. I don't know about the rest of the group. And you don't usually celebrate without alcohol.

"it's a surprise!"

Ronnie had locked his arm with mine.

I felt my face get hot.

"ooooh! Does wittle Ariana have a crush on Wonniepoo?!" Derek laughed.

"ha ha! Very funny, Derek!" I joked.

"is it true?" Jacky asked me.

My face just kept getting redder and redder. I could feel it.

Instead of responding, I just looked at the asphalt.

"ah ha! she does and she knows it! She just won't admit it!" Ryan said matter of factly.

I just kept staring at the ground, not wanting anyone to see my face growing red. But they already knew it was happening.

The rest of the walk was pretty silent, other than the little chit chat about how sick the show was.

It was fucking sweet, honestly. Best live preformance I've ever witnessed.

We stepped on the bus, and I immediately headed straight to my bunk. I was still red. it was plain as day. I didnt want them to see it. I would come out whenever it went away.

"Ari, where are you going?" they all had asked at once.

"to my bunk. Be out in a few, you guys. Just need to lay down for a quick minute or two. I just got a slight headache. You guys can go on and start the celebration." I told them without looking back.

They murmured something under their breath, not being able to hear it,
I laid down in my bunk.

I closed my eyes for not even a minute, and I heard someone whisper "Ariiii."

"who is it?" I questioned without opening my bunk curtain.

"Wonniepoo." he mocked. I heard him chuckle lightly, as did I.

Dammit. My face had managed to make it back to my almost normal pale color and just like that, he brought it back.

"yeah, Ronnie?" I asked.

"uh, can I come in? Or you want me to leave? Because I can leave..."

I thought for a quick second. Ronnie Radke wanted to get in my bunk? With me? That's crazy. I definitely don't want him to leave, so I whispered a yeah after I turned to face the side of my bunk where he couldn't see my maroon face.

He opened the curtain and slid beside me. His body heat felt so good against me. He closed the curtain as it was and I heard him shift.

"can you turn so I can see your beautiful face?" he asked lightly.

I silently debated on whether I should or not, and I finally decided to.

I turned towards him with our faces inches apart.

We laid there in silence for a while before he finally spoke up.

"is it true?" he whispered.

"is what true?" I questioned, even though I automatically knew exactly what he was asking.

"do you have a crush on me?"

"uhm.. Well.."

This was awkward. My face began to get even darker.

"yeah? You can tell me, I don't mind."

"yes, I do." I told him with a laugh.

"that's great because I think I have a crush on you too, Ari." he said with a smile.

what?! Did he just say he had a crush on me?? ME?!

"really??" I asked anxiously.

"really. Ari, you're beautiful. One of the most stunning girls I have ever laid eyes on. I would love to get to know you better."

"Ronnie.. I don't know what to say.. That's very sweet of you. And I'm glad you like me back."

"me too."

He leaned in close. Our lips were basically touching.

He pressed his lips hard against mine. My lips worked against his, as his did mine. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Our bodies were pressed against each other. It sent chills up my spine.

I've never felt anything like this.

He deepened the kiss with nothing but passion. His lips felt perfect against my own.

He slid his tongue across my lips, pleading for an entrance. I didn't hesitate.

He slipped his wet tongue inside of my mouth and we fought what seemed like and endless battle. Evidently, he won.

We finally departed, and just stared into each others eyes. He gave me one last peck before he stated:

"we should probably get back to the guys before they start to wonder." he smirked.

He slid out of my bunk, holding out his had, waiting for me to grab it.

I took hold of his hand and walked towards the living area where the guys were having the celebration.

What just happened..?
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is a lot longer to me than the other ones are. especially the last update. that one was really short! but i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. we moved up a step, finally ;)
LOVE YOU GUYS.<3
comment/recommend/subscribe
Savannah~