Status: Complete :)

Unbroken

Wretched and Divine

I bit my lip as Leaned on the side of the bus. "You know where we're going next week, right?" Ashley's voice broke the silence.

"Hm?" I looked up.

"Atlanta, bro."

I looked back down and shook my head, a frown making it's way across my face. "Why should I care, Ashley?"

"I just thought it would matter since you-"

I growled and looked up at him, making him stop mid-sentence. "Just shut the fuck up! I told you to just not bring her up and I meant it."

He smirked. "She still bothers you. You still think about her and you know it. You need to think about that summer and what you did. What happened then wasn't worth giving up like you both did." With that he walked off, probably before I could yell at him again.

I sighed and ran hand through my hair. "Maybe it wasn't..."

0o0o0 - One Week Later

"Finally." I muttered as I threw my bag on my bed. The hotel gave us all individual rooms. I was lucky today.

I sat down of the edge of the bed, getting back up within seconds. I was too restless today to sit down. I had to go somewhere, do something!

I grabbed my iPhone, and my jacket. I shoved the phone in my pocket and I tugged the jacket over my shirt. I left my room, without a word to my bandmates.

I did't know where exactly I was going to go but there had to be something I could do. I walked down the street a few blocks until I got to the houses and apartments that seemed to be in a group on every street.

The neighborhood was quiet, a few people walking dogs or carrying groceries into their house but other than that this was what I needed. Silence and peace and maybe no Black Veil Brides fans would live here.

I would occasionally get a call or text or twitter update. Something of that nature but I couldn't bring myself to pull my phone out. That was until I heard a scream.. now I wish I had it to look down at and hide my face.

I turned around to see two girls, a blond and a brunette both wearing ridiculous skinny jeans and odd jackets with monsters on them. They both had their phone's pulled out. "Can we get a picture?" The brunette asked.

I nodded, putting on the best smile I could as they took pictures of me. One with me and both girls, and one with each girl. "Good?'

The blond smiled. "Can you sign my phone case?" She flipped it over and it had my band on it. I smiled and nodded. She pulled out a Sharpie and I quickly signed the bottom of it. "Thanks so much." She said as she marveled over her phone.

I smiled. "Your both welcome."

They both ran off into an apartment nearby. I was about to turn back around until I felt something hit my legs. "Damn. Of course." I turned around, expecting another BVB fan but I saw a young girl with dark black, wavy hair. She had bright blue eyes and a smile on her face as she hugged her teddy bear tighter.

She giggled. "I'm sawwy. I was tryin' to get my teddy. A boy threw it." She looked down. The girl looked so familiar.

"It's fine, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry sorry, Annabelle can be so-" A female voice made me look up but when I met her eyes she stopped. "A- Andy?"

"Hey, Ronnie." I said timidly. "It's fine. She's okay."

"Oh." She walked over and picked the girl up. Their faces got close together and I could see it. A resemblance. Except for the dark hair. "Why are you here?"

The million dollar question. "Your, we are performing tomorrow night. You live here?"

"Yeah, with-"

"Your daughter and Jaxon?"

She frowned. "No. Well yeah, I guess you observe enough. But no to Jaxon, he left me when he found out I was pregnant."

"I'm so sorry, he shouldn't have done you that way."

She smiled slightly. "You don't have to be nice-"

"I mean it. He obviously never knew what he had." And I meant it. I did feel bad. What happened then was in the past. "How heartless is it to abandon your girlfriend in a time like that and even worse... he abandoned his child."

"No. Not his. That's probably the main reason why he left." She chuckled a little.

"Oh. Did you... you know?"

She smiled and looked back up at me. "Yeah, I cheated on him but I never regret it. We ended it though... I regret it every day."

I nodded.

"Don't think bad of me though!" She smiled and shook her head as she looked back down. "I cheated on him with you unless memory doesn't recall..."

"What are you getting at?"

"Andy, meet you daughter." And she looked at Annabelle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! We are coming to a close.