Status: Complete :)

Unbroken

Beautiful Remains

I knew when I had told Andy he would want to be in Annabelle's life. Which was exactly what he said.

"I want to be there. For you and her. I've missed you, Veronica."

The last part stung. I had missed him too. Really missed him and everytime I look at my daughter I see him. It makes it worse. Annabelle was my reminder of what we had that summer and also what a love affair like that can lead to. Being a single mother.

I told Andy to let me think. Seeing him was unexpected as Hell and I had no clue I would ever have to see him again after I left that day. I never thought I would have to show him his daughter, well, she actually went to him but still.

Fate made Andy come here and run into me so I could atleast give him a chance and see what fate had in store for my life, Andy's life, and most importantly, Annabelle's life. Or maybe a life together. Is that an option?

He told me he would do anything to prove to me how he felt, how much he missed me, how much he wanted to be there and has always wanted to be there. Which is exactly what I want now that Jaxon is out of the picture and Andy's touring will be calmed down after this show.

I asked him how he would prove it and he reached in his pocket and pulled out two tickets with Black Veil Brides written across them. "Come to my show tonight." He said. "Bring Annabelle. I'll prove it to both of you and everybody else." I didn't know what he had in mind but I took the tickets and nodded, planning on giving him the chance I should have a long time ago.

Annabelle was another story. She understands things well and it only took a moment for her to finally say something after mine and Andy's encounter. She smiled wildly and yelled "Daddy! I knew you were real!" We both got a good laugh out of the way she worded it but Andy had more pride at the word 'Daddy'. Lke, when he found out who that little girl was, something changed and that word only enhanced that change.

Right now, I getting dressed. I put on some jeans and a black tank top. I slipped a hoodie on over it and pulled on my Vans. Annie was already dressed and I lifted her up as she came into my bedroom behind me. I smiled. "I'm going to go see Andy play."

She nodded.

"Okay. Your babysitter is here. Remember Savannah?"

She nodded again as said girl walked in dressed in skinny jeans and a tank top. Her blond hair in a ponytail. She was chewing on her lip ring as she looked at me. "Hey, Ronnie. Hey, Annie."

We both waved. I smiled at her. "Thanks for coming last minute."

She shrugged. "That's what best friends are for."

"Be good, Annie." I said as I put her in Savannah's arms.

She nodded and I left, waving at Savannah and Annie watch.

Hopefully I was doing what was right.

0o0o0

When I got there, Andy was waiting. He smiled at me and gave me a pretty awkward hug and then he pointed to a seat in the front row, right in the middle. Any other person would be jealous but I was nervous. Very nervous. Mainly about what crazy thing Andy was gonna do but then again, I was nervous about us.

I quickly made my way there, seeing as I came right before the show started. I got to my place by the stage, in front of the bars where the VIP fans stood. The lights came on and the music started.

Andy sang many older songs and a few of his newer ones, I found myself singing along and having a really good time, he would look at me intently and give me a wink every now and then as he performed and the people would scream and shout for him.

After a two hour show, very long, he came out with an acoustic guitar and a stool. He sat on the stool and put the guitar in his lap. He then fixed his microphone hooked on is head. "I wanna do something different tonight. That okay?"

the crowd cheered.

"Alright. This is one of my older songs. I didn't at the time write it about anyone in particular. I wrote it about how I wanted to feel when I fell in love. A few summers ago I met the girl that made me feel the way I described in the song and we ended up not working out..."

The crowd all made 'awwing' noises.

Andy smiled. "But she's here tonight and i'm trying to fix things. You only meet that one special someone once in your life. I met her and I won't lose her."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek and my smile widened as the familiar music of the song 'Savior' began to play. I had never seen him sing a song with so much emotion and when he was done, I wished he would sing it again.

He sat his guitar down as he got up. He looked out at the crowd, then directly at me. "I told you i'd prove it the best I could... was it enough?"

I turned and ran down the side of the stage, passing people and finally getting to the stairs. I ran up them and towards Andy. I forgot about the crowd and the cameras as I launched myself into his arms and he hugged me back. I looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, Andy. It was enough."

He smiled. "I'll never let you go again. I promise." I put a hand on his cheek and he put one on mine. "I love you, Veronica."

I pulled his face down and kissed him. I heard the crowd begin to cheer as I finished the kiss. "I love you, too, Andy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's over. i made the ending happy and kinda... too mushy but I like it and I don't give a fuck.

I may do a ending chapter that skips like two years if enough people comment for me to.

It was fun and I enjoyed writing this. I wanna thank everyone who read it/commented/subscribed/recommended.

I love you guys!