Status: Complete :)

Unbroken

Fallen Angels

I laid on the beach towel that I had brought and thought about the plane ride yesterday. Nothing else to do since I haven't spoken to my dad since I arrived and wasn't planning on it over my whole three months here. As oon as I arrived I threw my bags in my new room and left until midnight. I slept and then woke back up only to leave again.

Sure, he tried a few times to start a conversation and talk but I would nod, shrug, or shake my head. I wasn't going to give in so easily. So now, I thought of Andy.

The rest of the plane ride was awkward for one thing. I had a two hour trip sitting next to one of my favorite musicians. A certain musician who was interested in talking to me! ME! It was especially overwhelming. Of course I did answer and talk back. This is a once in lifetime thing and anyone with common sense wouldn't have passed it up!

He asked me why I was headed to LA. I told him about the situation with my parents and he told me everything would end up okay...just like everyone else but with him I only smiled and told him I hoped so.

He apparently was headed to LA to go home. Black Veil brides had just ended tour and he and Ashley Purdy (the guy who talked to Andy at the beginning of the flight) were going to live at his house for while. Apparently Ashley's dad didn't quite approve of what his son had chosen to do with his life. I know the feeling.

I think he mainly wanted to talk to me since I was gawking at him for his looks or trying to rape him also for his looks. I treated him like a person... not Andy Biersack, lead singer of Black Veil Brides. While at the same time I didn't treat him like Andy the freaky guy with a lip ring and paint on his face.

Of course no one in Arizona dressed or looked like Andy, this was normal for me. I had always been into Black Veil Brides and I had always loved that genre of music. I had always worn heavy black make up and wore skinny jeans with band t-shirts. Of course, Jaxon did too after I introduced him to a band called Asking Alexandria. He immediately became a fan.

My mind drifted from that to when he asked about the Asking Alexandria shirt I was wearing at the time. Saying a few stories about how he met Danny or Ben. I had told him I had watched some of the Bryan Stars interviews with himself and Danny, also saying I watched some of JUST him. I must saying I blushed extremely when he smiled and snickered at me.

Whether anyone cared to know the REAL Andy or not, he was an extremely cool guy to talk to and was really funny. I would blush when he said something directly to me. Then I would tell myself no. I have a boyfriend that I would return to in three months. Then I would think ‘why would I care? It’s not like he’s flirting with me or anything much less would ever be a potential boyfriend. He is a famous singer and I’m just…me.

Of course it didn’t help when I dropped my headphones, we both bent down to pick them up at the same time, and his cheek brushed against mine.

0o0o0

I pulled the door to my dad’s house open and walked in to see him sitting on the couch with his iPad in hand, reading an eBook. I groaned and walked to the stairs. As soon as my hand hit the railing, me thinking I was free, his voice broke the silence. “Ronnie, where have you been?”

I rolled my eyes and slowly turned to face him. “Out.”

He sat his iPad down and rose up from his seat. “Out where?”

I slammed my hand down on the railing. “On the beach! Happy?”

“Not really?” He murmured, as he walked a tad closer and crossed his arms over his chest as he eyed me intently.

“Why do you even care!?” I yelled, of course it was suppose to be more of an inside thought.

“You’re my daughter and I care about you.” He stated, still in the same position and surprisingly keeping his calm composure even after my rude outburst.

Let’s see how far I could push him.

“You care about me? You care…about me? The daughter you left before she was even a year old, whom you didn’t even speak to until a few months ago? Or maybe the daughter that you left to live with her mom and only her mom. As she struggles to pay bills, keep food on the table for me and keep clothes on my back. All. Without. YOUR. Help. That daughter?”

He said nothing.

I nodded. “That’s what I thought.” As I started to go up the stairs to my room, I stopped suddenly and turned, headed for the door again. “I don’t even want to be in the same house as you right now…” I pulled the screen door open and rushed out.

I ran a little ways until I got to the boardwalk leading to the beach. I slowly walked down it and trotted my way through the sand, ignoring the slipping of it under my Vans. I walked over and sat down on a beach chair provided and started out the night sky above the ocean. I sat there, transfixed, until someone sat by me and spoke. “It’s peaceful, isn’t it?”

I turned toward the voice to see a very familair face and I smiled at him. “Yeah, Andy. Sure is.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, whatcha think? :3

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend please! :D