Status: Complete :)

Unbroken

Love Isn't Always Fair

I had finally fixed everything in my house after a long time of not being here, home was exactly what I needed. Everything is familiar and my own. I love my fans, and I love putting a show on for them but it gets tiring.

I looked out of m window to see the moon shining through. It was already night? I glanced over at the digital clock on the nightstand. Not only was it night, it was tomorrow. Midnight. I'm not even tired. I grabbed my phone and hesitantly walked through the house, passing Ashley's room to see him sleeping, thankfully.

I opened the front door and immediately decided where I was going. The beach. It being night, no one's there. My favorite time to be on the beach.

I walked down the hill of grass to the sandy edge and walked o the edge of the water, chilling my bare feet as I walked through it. So far I hadn't seen anyone until I saw the light from a phone shining as someone sat down on a beach chair. I saw hair flying through the breeze. A girl. What girl would walk outside by herself at twelve?

The closer I got the there, more she look familiar until I realized exactly who it was, also from what I knew she would be the girl to walk outside by herself at twelve. I felt a smile form on my lips as I walked closer and sat down beside her. "It's peaceful. Isn't it?"

"Yeah, Andy. Sure is." I heard Veronica's voice respond as she turned toward me. She wore a smile but I could tell something was wrong. Her smile wasn't real, only for me.

To think she was okay?

I gave her comforting smile back. "Are you alright?"

She kept the false smile on her face. "Yeah, just nervous abut being here...in a new place." She turned around back toward the ocean and the sky. I heard her sigh.

"I know it's none of my business but is it because of your dad? You did tell me on the plane that you aren't really fond of him. Or is it something else entirely?"

She didn't answer but I did hear her sniffle as her hand went up to her face, wipe under her eye and thing look down at her feet.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm here if you need someone to talk to. That is if you want me to stay, if you do I will be happy to be a friend for you."

She nodded. "I'll tell you the details later. I don't really feel like talking about it." She still hadn't looked at me but I could tell from the shaking of her voice that she was crying. I really felt bad. I had only just met her but I felt compelled to be with her, know her...love her.

Wait...

I had just met her, I can't possibly love her. But as soon as I sat down on that plane and her blue eyes looked at mine when she said my name. My heart plummeted past the usual belief. I had never believed in love at first sight but with her... I felt a connection.

Then she said she had a boyfriend and I immediately had to use that same talent of hiding my feelings that used on stage when I was sick. On stage, I had to act like I was okay and there for them, the crowd. but then I had to act like that didn't bother me and I wasn't disappointed.

I know she would never love me, ever think of me more than just the lead singer of one of her favorite bands but in my opinion this is my chance to become at least her friend. To help her and be close to her. To comfort her.

Of course it didn't help that I could still feel the brush of her cheek on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, comment/subscribe/recommend! PLEASE