Status: Complete :)

Unbroken

Set the World on Fire

"You maybe want to go to the movies tonight or something?" Jaxon asked me as he leaned up against his car.

"Uhh...I don't think there’s anything playing that I want to see."

"Veronica? You have been talking about wanting to go see The Campaign for weeks. It's playing."

"I don't want to see it anymore. Kasey said it sucked." I looked down at the text message Andy sent me last night.

From Contact: Andy (555-0125)

Ronnie, come over tomorrow night. Please.

There's no way I was passing up a date with Andy at his house. I'm not crazy and as much as I really did want to go see that movie, Andy was more important than Will Ferrell. "Why have you been so distant from me lately?" Jaxon spoke up again.

"I just...I mean...I just haven't felt well. I have been wanting some alone time. That's all." So many lies. I don't need alone time unless it's with Andy.

"Is it about that night? Do regret it?"

Yes. "No, Jaxon. I told you I just want a little time to myself." He didn't respond. He walked around the car and got in the driver's seat and drove off. He probably just knew I was lying. I sighed and walked back into the house. I walked upstairs and rummaged through my closet to find a pair of shorts and a tank top. I quickly changed into them and I grabbed my bag.

I snuck out through my window. I climbed down the edge of the house using the paneling and I hopped down without a sound. It was dark y now, so when I snuck past the windows, down the edge of the beach and to Andy's neighborhood, I did it with ease.

I finally made it and I knocked. He came to the door ad greeted me with a smile. "Hey. You came!" He leaned down and kissed me.

"Yeah. Why would I not?" He only laughed and led me through the house. It was huge and everything looked so nice. I saw Ashley sitting on the couch watching some movie on Showtime.

"Were gonna hang out in my room. Ashley's not gonna leave." I nodded and he led me upstairs to the top floor. He opened a blue door and led me to his room. He had some personal photos and Black Veil Brides stuff as decoration on the shelves and on the white walls. "What do you think?"

I gave him a a grin. "I think you have a huge bed." I dropped my bag by the wall and made a running start to flip on the huge bed in the middle of the room. He laughed and did the same, flopping down next to me. We just laid there a minute, staring into each other’s eyes. "Andy..."

He put a hand on my cheek and he leaned in and kissed me, taking my breath away at the sheer perfection of this moment. "I- I think I'm in love with you, Veronica."

I had no idea what to say. I decided to show him. I sat up and rolled over on top of him. His hands grabbed my hips and he leaned up and brought my lips down on his. I let my lower body lean down. I felt hardness on my leg and I smirked at him.

He smirked back.

I just did this three days ago with my other boyfriend! God, I'm becoming a hoe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this is the shortest chapter ever known to man ever. I just really don't have naything else to go with it. I know what i'm gonna do but I want to drag it out.
Recommend/Comment/Subscribe
Love you guys!