As Makeup Runs Down Your Cheeks

Dirty Scene Boys

2 weeks later
“Come on Juliet! Eat it!” Ronnie said trying to force a hamburger into my mouth.

“Ew, meat! No!” I scoffed and shoved it away.

We were all at lunch right now, joining us was Ronnie’s girlfriend Erin. She was a unique girl. She was usually quiet, had dark brown hair, you would swear it would be black at most time. She had these hazel brown eyes and natural light tanned skin. Ronnie huffed and then looked in Bryan’s direction with an evil smirk. Within a matter of seconds, Ronnie was on top of Bryan trying to literally, shove the meat down Bryan’s throat. Erin and I sat laughing at the scene that rolled in front of us, as now Max and Robert tried to get Ronnie off of Bryan. Finally, Bryan got up grabbed the burger from Ronnie’s hand and flung it away. I shook my head as Ronnie now tackled Bryan for his action. Erin looked at me, and I gave her a look as if to say “Control your boyfriend”.

“Ronnie babe, can I have a kiss?” she asked sweetly. Right away, Ronnie got off of Bryan and ran over to us and plopped on the floor pulling Erin on his lap and kissing her passionately on the lips. A sigh escaped from my mouth and Max looked over at me with a grin.

“Aw, I think Juliet is feeling lonely! She needs some dirty scene boy to keep her company.” he teased. Erin and Ronnie stopped making out and looked at me. Erin smiled widely and jumped out Ronnie’s lap.

“I know just the person!” She said.

“Who!” Robert exclaimed.

“My new friend, the new kid, Craig! My god Juliet, he’s gorgeous! You should see him, he’s really sweet and kind and super hot and-” She got cut off by Ronnie coughing and she smiled helplessly.

“Point being, we have History with him next, I looked at his schedule in English.” She carried on and planted a kiss on Ronnie‘s neck.

“Um, no thanks Er.” I said weirdly and stuck my tongue out at smiling Robert.

“I wonder why she won’t be interested. I think its because she likes-” I cut Robert off by covering his mouth with my hand and shoving him. He licked my hand and bit it right after.

“Ew and Ow!” I whined.

“Who does she like?!” All, I repeat all of them chanted.

“Yea Julie, who do you like?” Robert smirked.

“Effing Robert!” I screamed and covered my face.

“Please Juliet! You know we’ll find out anyways…” Ronnie trailed off.

“You haven’t found out in the past 8 months.” I mumbled and looked up at them.

“Will you whisper it in my ear and I'll tell them?” Erin asked. I shook my head and sighed.

“Bryan.” I mumbled.

“I knew it!” Max grinned and Ronnie burst out laughing. Erin just nodded and stared at her mentally challenged boyfriend. Robert smiled. Bryan…where is Bryan? I looked around and found him sitting quietly, no unreadable expression on his face and looking like he was just staring off.

“Uhm, I think I’m going to go to my locker now…” I said and ran off to the girls restroom as the bell rang. They all were smart enough, including Ronnie. to know I was lying through my teeth, and plus, I sucked at lying. I ran into the restroom and into a stall and slammed it shut and began to cry.

“Juliet?” Erin called. I calmed myself quiet and sat on the toilet and moved my feet on the lid and pulled them to my chest and stood quiet until I heard the door click closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea i put myself in it, suck it if you dont like that.