As Makeup Runs Down Your Cheeks

For Shizz

As we all walked out into the parking lot to depart to our own cars, I unlaced my fingers with Bryan and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and I blushed a little, causing him to smile.

"I'll see you at my house?"

"Of course."

"Bye."

"Bye ." I smiled and walked off to my car in the opposite direction of the parking lot. I hopped inside and placed my keys in the ignition, the engine roared to life...then sputtered.

"Fudge!" I growled and tried to start it up again, then again, and again. I groaned and got out and looked around the parking lot, everyone's cars were gone already. I sighed in aggravation and pulled out my phone and dialed Bryan's number.

"Hey babe."

"Hi, do you mind turning around? My car kind of hates me and won't start for shizz." I said, trying to ignore the sudden warmth in my face.

Start for shizz?” he laughed.

“Curse words are mean.”

"Wow, ha, okay, I'm turning around now, I didn't really get to far, I'm by the grocer about 3 blocks down."

"Okay, thanks."

"Bye babe."

"Bye." I smile, again, ignoring the blush, I went and sat in my car and pulled out my ipod while I waited for Bryan. As I hit play, I relaxed in my seat, letting Atreyu take over my aggravated mind. A loud knock sent me out of my relaxed state and I jumped, only to see Bryan grinning outside my window. I laughed and opened the door and put my ipod in my bag. Once I got out I threw my arms around his neck.

“Thank you!” I squeaked and kissed his cheek. He laughed and led me to his car.

“Anytime, let’s get going before Ronnie starts ragging it on me for being late.” he said, and at that moment his cell began to ring. He looked at it and then smirked, and then handed it to me. I read the caller ID and surely enough, it was Ronnie. I hit the talk button and brought it to my ear.

“MONTHEWHERETHEFUCKAREYOUDIPSHIT!HOWCANYOUBELATETOYOUROWNHOUSE!” Ronnie yelled before I could get out a Hi, Bryan must’ve heard because he looked at me and began laughing.

Excuse me Ronnie Joseph Radke?!” I said in a faked shocked tone, he bought it.

“What the hell? Oh shit, Juliet did I call you on accident? I’m sorry.”

“Oh no, you called Bryan. We’re running late because my piece of shizz car wont start, so I called him to come get me, we’re on our way so don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

“Shizz? Panties? Mua? Juliet what the hell have you been smoking?” he laughed.

“I’m sorry Ronnie, you left the stuff laying around so I had to try it!” I teased.

“As long as you pay me back it’s cool.” he joked.

“Yea, even if I did steal your pot I wouldn’t pay you for it.” I rolled my eyes.

“You wouldn’t even steal it!”

“That’s a lie!”

“Come on Juliet, you are such a goody goody, you know you wouldn’t smoke that shit.”

“So what!”

“Told you.”

“Whatever. We’re pulling up right now.” I said and hung up on him as we pulled onto the street, when we got to Bryan’s, everyone was waiting outside. Ronnie looked a bit pissed, he hates when I hang up on him.
When I got up I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“Quit being a baby because I hung up on you! You were going to see me right after anyways.” I said.

“Fine.” he huffed.

“Fine, Bryan, I’m going to run to my house real quick to tell my dad about my car, I’ll be back.” I said and grabbed my bag and began to walk to my house next door. Erin jumped up and followed.

“You and Monte are so cute together.” she smiled as we walked into my house. I laughed and elbowed her.

“Yea and you and Ronnie are just weird together.”

“Not funny.” she pouted.

“I’m joking doll, but Ronnie is an idiot sometimes you have to admit.”

“Just a little, but I love him too much to say anymore.” she grinned. I laughed and walked into my dad’s study, Erin right behind. He was at his desk reading some novel . As he heard me he looked up and smiled, and placed a book mark in the page he was on and closed the book and set it aside.

“Hi darling, hello Erin.” he smiled. Erin nodded curtly and we sat on the little couch in there.

“Hi dad.”

“What’s up?” he asked, leaning back in his chair.

“Well, my car is acting up again. This time it doesn’t want to start for anything, , so I had to leave it at school and get a ride from Bryan.”

“Who she is now officially with.” Erin piped. I smacked her arm and she snickered.

“You’re dating Bryan?” he raised his eyebrow in surprise.

“Finally!” my mom chimed, while walking in.

“Huh?” Erin and I said at the same time. My mom took a seat next to me and her and my dad just laughed.

“We were wondering when you two would get together. But anyways, as for your car, I’ll just have it towed here and we’ll call a mechanic later in the week.” my dad said.

“Okay, thanks, The guys have practice today so we’re going to go head over to Bryan’s and after I might head to Erin’s.” I said.

“Also one more thing, Juliet.”

“Yes mom?”

“Tell Bryan to use condoms, we won’t want no grandchildren until after you finish school.”

“Oh my gosh! Shut up!” I said in embarrassment. Erin stifled a giggle. They nodded as we both walked out, as soon as we stepped out the house, Erin burst into a huge fit of laughter.

“Shut up! That was embarrassing!” I yelled as we walked towards Monte’s garage.

“I. Can’t. So. Funny!” she said in between laughs while we walked into the garage, making the guys look at us strange.

“No it’s not!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes it is! Ah, your mom SO made my day!” she said plopping on the couch next to Craig, making sure to wipe the tears out of her eyes.

“What the hell is so funny about it?! I never again want to hear that coming from my mom.” I groaned and buried my face in my hands,.

“What’s the joke? Why is Juliet’s face all red?” Robert asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You don’t want to know.” I said.

“Juliet’smomsaidtotellbryanthatheshoulduseacondomsotheydonthaveanygrandkissoon.” Erin said, really fast so she wouldn’t laugh, and then after began laughing again. The others snickered while Bryan’s face paled and mine got more red.

“Erin!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait -__________-
this chapter had me laughing while writing it xD