Status: Completed :D

To the End

1/1

"This place is a fucking tomb!"Gerard screamed to himself as he stood in one of the many hallways in his giant 10 story mansion. He had inherited all this money from his rich parents and grandmother.

Gerard was on the tenth floor-the one where he kept all of his "friends" and "family". He sighed.

He walked down the corridor and to his favorite room. He often visited it frequently and he loved the interior design. It was the Wedding of his little brother and his beautiful fiancee.

Gerard loved each room to have a theme going on. Weddings, classrooms, parties, etc. He even had one that replicated his mother's living room.

Gerard gently grabbed the handle, looked around and entered the small door space he allowed himself to squeeze through. He gently shut the door, and immediately crouched eye level with the doorknob, grabbed the black handkerchief from his right back pocket and started swabbing the knob, giving in to his OCD.

When he was satisfied, he stood up and turned around. When he looked at his masterpiece, he gasped in horror.

The wedding party were all on the floor, collapsed, and parts of their faces decomposed.

"No!" Gerard screamed in horror, as he ran towards his brother's body. Mikey's jaw was halfway hanging off, and his eyes were eaten out by maggots. "No, Mikey!" He sobbed.

He desperately tried to reattach is jaw, but it was useless.

Gerard had forgotten to stuff Mikey and his Wedding Party. He was planning on doing it today, but he got called in at work.

Gerard didn't believe in burying friends and family, but now, Gerard would have to burn them.

He gently picked up Mikey with him wrapped up in a blanket. Gerard walked slowly to the door, did his routine, and walked to the elevator.

Tears escaped Gerard's eyes as he pressed the the first floor.He walked through the flat and into the backyard. He gently sat Mikey in the ground and walked back up to get the rest of the people. On the last trip down, he grabbed his Zippo lighter and a bottle of cheap Vodka before going back to the pile.

~xoxo~

Gerard gingerly sipped his drink as he people watched at the bar. Each week he came to the bar to look for a new "friend". He felt his jacket for his cyanide.

His eyes swept across the room looking at the groups of sweaty, drunk, grinding people on the dance floor.

He smiled when he found a man with a blonde fringe covering he eye. He took a big gulp of his drink before moving his way through the mass of people.

"Let me buy ou a drink," He said smoothly to the blue-eyed, blonde-haired, pierced man.

"Oh, s-sure," He stuttered taking in Gerard's elegant beauty. "My name is Bob".

"Gerard." He said before relaying the same type of Vodka he had to the bartender.

When he got the drink, he quickly slipped the poison in before he handed it to Bob. He quickly gulped it down and slammed the empty glass on the table. Gerard lent close to Bob.

"Now, why don't we go back to mine?" Gerard said, his eyes half-lidded as he spoke. He gently bit Bob's earlobe and tugged.

Bob's eyes widened before nodding quickly, ignoring the growing pain in his stomach.

~xoxo~

Bob groaned in pain.

"Fuck!" He screamed, clutching his stomach in agony. Gerard just sat and stared at him in satisfaction, grinning like a fool.

"What drink did you give me?!" Bob questioned. Gerard's smile turned into a smirk.

"Oh nothing, just some Grey Goose with a splash of cyanide." Gerard said nonchalantly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Cyanide?!" Bob's voice went up an octave as Gerard stood up and started walking towards him.

"Cyanide. You're acting like it's such big deal. You're only going to die." Gerard's smirk grew.

"Say goodbye,
To the vows you take,
Say goodbye,
To the life you've made,
Say goodbye,
To the hearts you break and all the cyanide you've drank," Gerard sung quietly before exiting the room, locking it, and left Bob to die, screaming in pain.

~xoxo~

Frank was a usual costumer at the comic book store. He would go there every week, get a few comics, and stare at the creepily sexy guy at the counter.

Everytime Frank went to the small store, he would always feel Gerard's gaze on him, but he was used to getting stared at.

Gerard was reading a comic, occasionally staring at Frank's ass. Nobody else was in the small shop, the manager trusted Gerard enough to leave the shop with him.

"Can I take you out?" Gerard asked taking his feet of the counter.

Frank's head snapped towards home, confusion and shock plastered on his face.

"Huh?!" Frank questioned, surprised. Who would want to date a slut like him? Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Can. I. Take. You. Out." He said slower. He smirked when Frank looked down and blushed. He twiddled his fingers and scuffed his shoes.

"O-okay." Frank stuttered. God, he sounded like a fucking pansy! "But first, what's your name? I'm not just going to go on a date with a complete stranger, you know." He crossed his arms.

"Gerard. Gerard Way," He like that name. The way it rolled of his tongue.

"I'm Frank Iero." Gerard's smirk grew.

"And where do you plan on taking me, Mr. Way" Frank smirked.

"Starbucks? At," He looked at the time. 2:32pm, "3 o'clock?" Frank's smirk grew into a smile.

"Sure!" Frank said and left the store, driving away in his Benz.

Frank hated spending money, only on his car and necessities. He was a cheapskate, and he knew it.

Frank lived in a dirty, cheap apartment with peeling wallpaper from the 60s and rusty pipes.

Frank raced home, at 90 mph past the rich, perfect houses with the perfect lawns and the Barbie and Ken owners.

The apartment complex was on the outskirts of town, the bad part of Belleville. Who was he kidding? All of Belleville was bad.

~xoxo~

Gerard fixed the collar of his black button-up shirt, before spritzing cologne to cover up the dead body smell. He inspected his combed-back ebony hair before leaving the house.

He met Frank at the closest Starbucks at 3 o'clock sharp. He grabbed a coffee and looked for Frank. He found him in the back of the shop, coffee in hand, staring out the large window.

"Hey Frank" He voiced and chuckled when he jumped. His eyes widened at the sight of him and he blushed. Happiness was swirling in his eyes. Oh, how Gerard would love to be greeted like that everyday.

"O-oh, hi Gee," He slapped a hand over his mouth. "Shit! Can I call you Gee? I-I'm sorry if you don't want me too. I'm going to stop talking now before I start rambling." He said before looking at his coffee.

"No no it's fine, Frankie" He dismissed it, but loved the fact that he already had a nickname for him.

Gerard sat across from him in the booth.

"I like your shirt," Gerard smiled at Frank's Black Flag shirt.

"Oh? Thanks they're my favorite band!" Frank replied, looking at his shirt.

"Me too!" Gerard exclaimed. Frank sniffed. His nose crinkled.

"What's that smell?" He asked, looking around. Gerard smirked. It was his expensive cologne. "It smells like rotting flesh. And why are your hands stained red?"

Gerard's eyes widened. Shit! He forgot to put more cologne on! It took 4 squirts to cover up is "friends'" smell and he had only used 2.

Gerard really like Frank. He was tempted to pour the cyanide in his coffee, but he was lonely. He needed a lover who would love him even for his actions.

"I-I need to talk to you at my house." Gerard said quietly. He sighed before leading Frank to his car. They got in, drove to his house, and went inside.

"Wow." Frank said as he sat in the living room. His nose crinkled again. "That smell. It's from here."

Gerard sighed.

"I need a lover Frankie. I am lonely and you are perfect for me. I need someone with a kind, forgiving heart who can love me unconditionally even for my sins. I am a killer Frank. My tenth floor is filled with my friends and family that I've poisoned and let them die in pain." He started grinning.

"You will be my lover or I will force you to be. You will cook my meals and pleasure me and if you leave, I will find you and punish you." He nodded thinking it was a good idea.

Frank started shaking his head repeating "no" over and over. He stood up.

"No! You are a freak! You murder innocent people you cold-hearted bitch! I won't be your lover! I refuse to!" Frank shouted.

Gerard's eyes darkened and he growled. He slapped Frank hard across the face, springing tears into his eyes.

"How dare you disobey me!" He snarled. He continued to throw punches and kicks until Frank was a bloody mess on the floor.

Gerard finally got a hold on his sanity before he stopped. He sighed.

"See this won't happen if you don't disobey me." He said before picking Frank up.

"If only you listened." Gerard tutted before laying Frank on one of the many beds in his house. Gerard locked the windows, so when he woke up, he couldn't escape.

"If only you listened." He repeated before closing and locking the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? This was the first story I've written, so... yeah.