Moonlight Lovers

The New Kid

MIKEY'S POV

She walked into the room and my heart skipped multiple beats. The new girl was wearing
a black shirt with black and red striped sleeves, black skinny jeans with a spike studded belt, all black converses with The Misfits shoe laces, and fingerless gloves that matched her shirt. She was pail with natural pitch black hair that swooped over one eye. The eye that was exposed was an amazing Grey. Well it was at first, then it changed to a golden honey color. I elbowed Frank my best friend

"Man look who just walked in"

"Dude she is hot, you should go talk to her"

I looked at Frank as if he had just came out of a mental home "Dude your crazy, I probably don't have a chance with her"

Frank smirked a little "Yeah your right, Gee would have a better chance at scoring with her"

I sighed, "yeah your probably right"

"Listen up class" the teacher Ms. Fredrik said getting the classes attention "This is Natila she..."
Ms. Fredrik was cut short

"I go by Spike my middle name, not Natila"

She flinched a little saying her first name. Her voice was like velvet, wait no, more like silk, a blood red silk.

"... like i was saying" Ms. Fred continued "she just mover here from Italy, so please class welcome her"

Ms. Fredrik treated all of us tenth graders like children and made us all say "hi Spike"

The teacher handed Natila I mean Spike a history book and pointed to a seat in the back of the class, right by no other person but me, Mikey Way.

"Scusa, potere voi aiuto a me?" she asked

"what?" i asked confusedly
Frank elbowed me,

"She said 'Excuse me, can you help me?"

"Oh, hey Frank how do you say yes?"

"Just nod your head"

so i did and replied

"grazie"

which i guess was thank you. I told her the page numbers, and she started writing

" no questi non esatto"

"whats not right?" Frank asked Spike

"elaborare" she replied

" what do you mean the maps not right?" Frank asked her
She stood up and walked over to Frank and pointed to the map, and the date next to Italy, and L'Aguila

"dattero non giusto"

"your right, it was founded 2 years later then the map says"

I couldn't help notice her eyes, they were black, and she looked hungry, she also looked as if she was holding herself back from something. She refused to be around me. I looked closely at her for some time, noticing the little details. I was careful not to get caught by her. She had black bags under her eyes, and always seemed to shiver, or grimace at loud noises, or flinch when there was a sudden movement. She constantly looked around the room.

Jermey got up from his seat and walked over to Spike and sat down in the extra seat next to her. I became jealous for some odd reason. The girl twitched a little when he sat down.

"Hey I'm Jermey the captain of the football team here in Belleville High" he said flashing a big smile at her. She stayed silent and kept a strait face. The look in Jermey's eyes showed frustration.

The bell rang signaling school was out. Spike stood up and i got a good glimpse of her legs, and her body. Man was she hot.

I walked out of the school looking for Gerard. I saw him standing under a tree out of the sun, smoking a cancer stick.

"Hey little bro, whats up?" he asked me as he crushed the remaining part of his cigarette under his heel.

As I got into the car I started the story of my 4th period class, and the new girl. Gerard seemed very interested.
♠ ♠ ♠
i really hope you like it, th.ere is a lot to go, and many events, please leave comments