Moonlight Lovers

Uh Oh Frankie

FRANK’S POV

DAMN IT!!!! I saw them, well her then him. She walked out of the bathroom in only a towel. Man that made me horny. Then like ten minutes later he walked out. No one went in. I should know every time the door is opened I can hear it from the guest room I usually sleep in. knock, knock

“Who is it?” I practically yelled.

“Mi scusi, è stato umm i erranti se fosse una camicia i potrebbe eventualmente prendere in prestito, mi sono dimenticato di portare una, Oh e la sua Spike” she said through the door. I just about jumped with joy, but I stopped myself.

“Why don’t you go ask Mikey?” I said with venom, which I guessed she picked up on.

“Beh Mi scusi! Siete i più vicini al mio dimensioni, e mi dispiace se i offendere in ogni modo.”

“Damn it, I’m sorry Spike” I said letting her in the room “I didn’t mean to come off rude.”

“Tutti i suoi diritti” she said back to her normal beautiful voice.

“So what’s up with you and Mikey, I mean with the whole bathroom thing?” I asked “oh I’m sorry, Si capisce l'inglese?” She nodded.

“Ha camminato e su di me, come ho ottenuto fuori dalla vasca.” She answered my question.

“Oh! I see. So you need to borrow a shirt?” Again she nodded. “Ok how about a Misfits tee?”

“Che sarebbe grande! Come si fa a sapere italiana?” She asked taking the shirt from my hands.

“Well I am taking it in school, and my dad is teaching me.”

“Che è veramente carino.”

“I guess” I responded

“Che cosa è sbagliato?” she asked gripping my shoulder.

“Oh, nothing” I replied. Then she did something I didn’t expect, she gave me a hug.

“Non preoccuparti, le cose miglioreranno” she whispered in my ear. And at that I broke down into her arms as I told her my life story, and how I just found out my grandmother had cancer, and her husband has a disorder where he didn’t remember places, and that it was fatal. I cried and she patted my back and comforted me. It was the first time I had ever told anyone that my parents were thinking about divorce, or anything. Even Gerard and Mikey had never seen me cry. But I felt safe around her for some reason. Like she would do anything in her power (which I could tell she has a lot of) to protect me, Gerard, Mikey and a few other people.

“Sai cosa?” she asked breaking the moment

“What?” I answered

“Sto tipo di fame” she said looking into my eyes and brushing away tears that continued to fall.

“I am too” I replied putting on a fake smile. She stood up, grabbed my hand and ushered me to the door, opening it.

“Breve persone prima” she said with a smirk

“Hey!” I shouted playfully, really smiling this time, for the first time in years. She smiled at me. DAMN IT! I got hard.

“Um hold on I will be down stairs in a little while.”

“Ok, che cosa mai tu dici” she said walking out of the room. I made sure she was gone. Then I laid on the bed and tried not to think of her. The way she cared about me. DAMN IT I GOT EVEN HARDER! I finally fell asleep, trying to get my mind off of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mi scusi, è stato umm i erranti se fosse una camicia i potrebbe eventualmente prendere in prestito, mi sono dimenticato di portare una, Oh e la sua Spike= excuse me, i was wandering if i could possibly borrow a shirt, i forgot to bring one, oh and its Spike

Beh Mi scusi! Siete i più vicini al mio dimensioni, e mi dispiace se i offendere in ogni modo= well excuse me! you are the closest to my size, and I am sorry if i offended you in any way

Tutti i suoi diritti=its ok

Si capisce l'inglese= do you understand english

Ha camminato su di me quando ho ottenuto fuori dalla vasca= he walked in on me when i got out of the tub

Che sarebbe grande,Come si fa a sapere italiana=that would be great, how do you know italian

Che è veramente carino=thats awesome

Che cosa è sbagliato= what is wrong

Non preoccuparti, le cose miglioreranno=don't worry, things will improve

Sai cosa=know what?

Sto tipo di fame= i am kind of hungry

Breve persone prima=short people first

Ok, che cosa mai tu dici= ok what ever you say

I am soooooo sorry it took so loooong to update, i hope this next chapter makes up for it.