Moonlight Lovers

Monday 4th Period Bordom

GERARD’S POV

Damn was class boring. There was nothing to do but think. And all I could think about was Spike. Man I thought she was beautiful then, now it was like wow. She really grew up. I remember the first day we met.

Flashback

I felt the weight shift on my bed, and a trembling body curl up close to me. I felt the body and could tell it was griping its knees to its chest. The small frail body had to be a girl. The skin I could feel was that of her arms, and it was the cold of death. The body shuttered and I heard sobbing.

“Cosa volete?” I asked, the tone of my voice came out with harshness that I did not want. The body shuttered more and shook violently. I turned around and faced the little girl. She was in a ball and her eyes were shut tightly. She was scared. No more like terrified. I knew who this girl was, well have heard of her. She was the newest in the group. A full blood, like me. I was told she was found on the street in L’Aguila already bruised and bloodied, the blood not of her own. Four boys were found with her, in the same condition. She was maybe six years old. Soon I would turn nine. She was small frail, and she was scared.

“Po’di uno, siete daccordo?” I asked. She stayed silent. Tears were rolling down her cheeks through her clenched shut eyes. I sat up and pulled her onto my lap. She flinched and whimpered a little from what seemed like both pain and fear.

“Shhhh, è okay, il tuo sicuro con me.” I wiped away the tears and she opened her eyes to reveal one silver eye, and the other gold eye. Her eyes quickly turned blue, then to green, then a black. This frightened me a bit. This mere six year old was beautiful.

“cosa c'è di sbagliato bambino?” I asked and still got no reply. Her pale skin glowed a little from the small amount of sunlight that seeped through my window and hit her dead on. See mio madre takes in vampire strays and fixed them up, then turned them other to The Brotherhood, the most feared vampire gang in the Italian Mafia. Feared not only in Italy but on this portion in the world. I rocked backed and forth trying to comfort the little one in my lap.

“Sono Gerard a proposito, e che sei?” The girl stopped crying and looked me directly in the eyes.

“Geeard I. .. I. .. sto Natila ma mi va di Spike.” She smiled a little and I saw the places where her small, delicate fangs come from. “Geeard?” she asked “I è la fame.” That’s when I realized how frail but tough she was. She had been starved and beaten but has continued to survive. I sighed and took out my razor. Her eyes grew big and she flinched.

“piccolo uno, è okay.” I said pulling her closer as I slit my wrist. She just looked at me. I held my wrist out to her and she savagely latched her mouth to the cut, I felt her teeth plunge into the skin above the cut, and she started drinking my blood. As of now she was the only girl in the clan, the Brotherhood. All of a sudden she stopped drinking and looked at the floor, letting out a low defensive growl. “Oh Shit Mikey” I thought as my little brother crawled from under my bed (his hiding place). Mikey heard the growl and tried to run to the corner. Spike unlatched herself from my wrist and pounced on Mikey. Right before she bit him I ran over to her and picked her up. Mikey was on the verge of tears, and he was shaking. I sat down with Spike in my arms. I gave her a scornful look then pulled him closer to me.

“Mikey” he looked up at me “this is Spike, she is the newest member, she is your age, and she will not hurt you.” Mikey and Spike nodded and Mikey hugged me. I looked at Spike and a blood craving had filled her eyes. She wanted my brother’s blood. At that moment I realized that it would be difficult to protect my brother and Spike. But I wanted to protect both with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am really sorry for the delay, the looooong delay. i had writers block.

Cosa volete= what do you want

piccolo uno, siete daccordo= small one, are you okay

Shhhh, è okay, il tuo sicuro con me=shhhh, it's okay, you're safe with me

cosa c'è di sbagliato bambino= what is your name child

Geeard I. .. I. .. sto Natila ma mi va di Spike= Geeard I...I...am Natila but i go by Spike

I è la fame= i'm hungry

piccolo uno, è okay= little one it's ok