Moonlight Lovers

I Know

GEE’S POV CONTINUED

Flashback continued
Back at home, after School

Spike, Mikey, and I sat there for about ten minutes then my bedroom door was shoved open and four shadowy figures stood in the door way. What looked like the oldest came over to me, growled and then snatched a sleeping Spike form me. The male vampire looked like Spike but my age. She woke up with a start and hit the boy, throwing him off balance.

"Voglio andare Jackie!" she ordered and he did as he was told, releasing Spike from his protective grip. The three other boys rushed over to her. They made sure she was ok. I noticed that whenever she made eye contact their heads would fall and they would try to make themselves seem smaller, and they would stare at the ground. One of the boys quoted something from either the Bible or another unfamiliar one in Latin. Mikey woke up and saw what was going on. He stood up and tried to run to Spike. I held him back the best I could but he got out of my grip and ran to Spike, giving her a hug.

“Pweese don’t leave Spikey.” He begged. Two of the boys pounced on him with amazing speed. Before I could get up and help, and before either of the two had the chance to hurt my baby brother, Spike shoved them off of him, and helped Mikes up. Once I finally stood up I rushed over to the two that had attacked my brother and picked them up. I was about to snap their necks when Spike tugged at the tail of my shirt.

"Geeard peese non male li, pensiero che avrebbe male di me." I stopped and put the two, what seemed like twins down. She went over to the oldest boy who was on the ground and watching Spike with a protective eye and hugged him.

“Jackie Mi dispiace.” he nodded and hugged her back. It finally hit me, the older boy was her brother, and the rest were the ones she lived with before my Madre found them. Her dominance and her eyes, everything about her I loved, I just loved her.

End of flashback

I had been in a daze all day, and on the ride home. I hadn’t realized I had fallen asleep on my bed until I felt the weight shift and a hand grab my shoulder and shake violently

“What, huh, I’m awake I swear” I said gripping the wrist of the person and flipping the body over me. She let out a yelp then a giggle. Her silver and gold eyes stared into my hazel ones.

“Spike Cosa volete?” I asked. All I could do was smile. She was quiet and seemed to be trying to place her words correctly in her head. So I poked her causing her to squeak. I erupted into laughs.

"Sai, io so che lei non vuole apparire debole, ma non preoccupatevi, so che lei non sono deboli" I said

"Okay, Gee ho avuto il sogno dove abbiamo incontrato per la prima volta, e tutti gli eventi che happend prima che mi è stato ... significa che I scappò via." Her eyes turned a soft grey, like that of the sky after a devastating storm.

"Oh, vedo, di nuovo?" I asked, followed by her nodding. She looked like she was about to cry. I knew why she couldn’t, only I knew. The rest were silenced.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Voglio andare Jackie!"= let me go jackie

Geeard peese non male li, pensiero che avrebbe male di me= Geeard please don't hurt them, they thought he was going to hurt me

Jackie Mi dispiace= Jackie I'm sorry

Spike Cosa volete= what do you want Spike

Sai, io so che lei non vuole apparire debole, ma non preoccupatevi, so che lei non sono deboli= You know, I know that you do not want to appear weak, but do not worry, I know that you are not weak

Okay, Gee ho avuto il sogno dove abbiamo incontrato per la prima volta, e tutti gli eventi che happend prima che mi è stato ... significa che I scappò via= Okay, Gee, I had the dream where we first met, and all the events that happend before I was... I mean ran away

Oh, vedo, di nuovo= Oh, I see, again?