Moonlight Lovers

Why Him Continued

STILL FRANK'S POV

She started walking back to the seat where Mr. Welsh told her to go. Mr. Welsh left the room, like he always does. She is hott, forget Mikey, you have a better chance with her. I pushed that thought away, he is my best friend I can’t do that to him.

“Hey babe” Matt said standing in front of her, blocking her from her seat.

“I am babe merda non è il tuo capo, uscire prima del mio modo i calci tuo asino” she replied making me let out a little giggle. Matt turned to me

“What’s so funny shrimp, huh, Mr. Iero find something funny, or do you not like when I do this” he said turning to me, then putting his hands on Spike’s waist and pulled her close to his crotch.

At that Mikey and I stood up. I swear that when he did that, her eyes changed from their beautiful colors, to a shocking violet color, then changed to black. I did a double take. Man Frank, get a hold of yourself, are you going crazy or something? No her eyes did turn violet for like a split second.

Matt seemed to like the reaction, he then went further. He wrapped his arms around her waist, making it almost impossible to get away, and pushing her crotch into his. This made her growl, not moan, growl, like she was about to kill this Madre stronzo. Everyone was staring now, all except the teacher. Matt then kissed her lips, then started kissing down her neck, running his tongue over the place where her pulse was faintly beating. Spike fought to get away, but Matt held her tighter, bringing her closer. Spike yelped. I could tell Mikey was pissed and so was I. And an idiot could tell Spike hated this closeness and couldn’t stand what he was doing. The look on her face screamed “let go of me, and please stop.” It also seemed as though it brought back some memory she had worked so hard to forget.

“Damn it Matt let her go” I quietly yelled

“Midget what are you going to do about it?”

“Yeah Matt, let go of her” Mikey whispered.

“what was that nerd, you think your brother Gerard will come help you like always” Matt said only pulling her closer. If there was anyway he could get her closer and make her feel more uncomfortable, he accomplished that. I glanced at Mikey, he looked as if he were about to cry. I noticed Spike saw Mikey’s face. Hatred appeared on her face, and her eyes turned that violet color, but stayed that way. She smirked a little, and then got closer to Matt’s throat. Matt grinned at this. Mikey’s face changed and it seemed as if he were very hurt, but very mad.

“Questo è ciò che volete Matt?” she asked looking up at his face. Matt nodded, not even knowing what she said. Spike began running her tongue over his Addams Apple, then moving her head to the side of his neck. Disgust appeared on her face. Her face contorted, making her glow a little, she appeared as a fallen angel would. I looked at Mikey and he was in total awe. Matt moaned a little like a total whore. The girls in class giggled a little, and were pissed (Matt was their “dream guy”), the guys (his friends) high fived each other, and cheered a little. Mikey was sad and angered. Spike’s eyes looked beautiful and cruel. Spike finally decided to end this, and bit down really hard on his neck, drawing blood (a lot of it). Mat screamed, and so did the entire class except for Mikes, me , and Spike. Spike just smiled as she was released from Matt’s grasp and collapse to the ground. Spike wiped the blood that was around her mouth with her fingers then sucked the blood off of her fingers, staring strait at Mikey and me. Mikey flushed a little, and I bet I did to. Man this chick just got you hard. I quickly sat down
so she couldn’t see my boner. Mikey also sat down real quick. She looked satisfied and walked out of the room just as the bell rang releasing school for the day, taking out a cigarette and lighting it as she walked down the halls. No one saying anything to her. I sat there as Matt lapsed into shock and three students brought the school nurse into the room.

“Mikey lets go, Gerard will be waiting” I said after about ten minutes. Mikey only nodded, and we got up to go meet Gerard. THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am babe merda non è il tuo capo, uscire prima del mio modo i calci tuo asino=i am not your babe shit head, get out of my way before i kick your ass

Madre stronzo=mother fucker

Questo è ciò che volete Matt?=is this what you want Matt?

sorry it took so long to update,i hope you liked it, please comment