Moonlight Lovers

Forbidden Love

Mikey’s POV

STUPID GERARD, STUPID SPIKE, And STUPID CRUSH I screamed at myself. Why does this have to happen to me, first I am tall and clumsy, and now I cant get the one girl I really fall for. Love is like a rose, it is sweet, but you can get hurt.

“Oh mio Dio, natila, il suo stato così lungo come è il tuo zio, che cosa stai facendo qui in new jersey, come stai?” my mom said running over to Spike as soon as we walked in the door. She ran up and hugged her. It was the first time I saw Spike smile.

“I am fne, mio zio è buono, ho avuto a venire vivere in jersey, perché mio zio era occupato in Italia” Spike responded excepting the hug. I hated it, the way her face lit up when she was around Gerard or my mom.
I looked over at Frank who was sitting on the couch. He looked like he was mad at the world. I went over and sat down next to him while my mom ushered her to the kitchen.

“So Frank what’s wrong man” I asked

“Oh, umm nothing really, just haven’t had skittles today”

“I see, so…” I was cut off by Gerard walking into the room.

“Hey little bro, hey Frank what’s up?”

“Nothing, you?” Frank answered. I stayed quiet

“Bro are you ok?” he asked me. I just glared at him. He came over and sat right next to me.

“Mikey can I talk to you, in the other room?” Gerard asked me, getting up and heading down to the basement (his room). I got up and followed.
Once we were downstairs Gee shut the door behind me.

“Mikey I know you like her, but I will not allow you to get involved with her.”

“WHAT, WHY, I…I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!” I screamed

“YOU WILL NOT DATE HER, SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND BUT I DON’T WANT YOU TO CLOSE TO HER, YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SHE IS!” I stayed silent, I was appalled that he was telling me not to get “to close to her”.

“WHY SO YOU CAN GET CLOSE TO HER, SO YOU CAN DATE HER, SO YOU CAN TAKE HER FROM ME?” I yelled. Gerard was silent for a while.

“Is that what you think, really? I wouldn’t do that to you, I just want to keep you safe. We were supposed to be together, but she didn’t want to, she wasn’t ready, and she was and still is wild and dangerous, that why she was forced to leave Italy. Mikes you remember when we lived in Italy?”

“Yes, why?”

“And you do remember what I am, and what I was part of in Italy?”

“Yeah, a vampire, and you were part of the worst vampire clan, there was always that young vampire girl that….” Wow I just remembered. That young girl always stared at me, just like Spike does, like she wants to be around me, but wouldn’t.

“Now you see I want to protect you, she may not want to harm you, and she really likes you, but she can hurt you really bad.”

“Are you saying you don’t have feelings for her?”

“I won’t lie, I do still like her but I know to stay away.” Gerard said giving me a brotherly hug. He then handed me a stack of newspapers from Italy.

“And here is another reason she is in Jersey.” Gee said leaving the room. I sat down at his drawing desk, and started reading. FOURTEEN FOUND DEAD, NO LEADS, NO BLOOD IN BODIES. My eyes got big. The girl I love is a cold blood killer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh mio Dio, natila, il suo stato così lungo come è il tuo zio, che cosa stai facendo qui in new jersey, come stai?= oh my God, natila, its been so long how is your uncle, what are you doing here in new jersey, how are you?

I am fne, mio zio è buono, ho avuto a venire vivere in jersey, perché mio zio era occupato in Italia=i am fne, my uncle is good, i had to come live in jersey because my uncle was busy in Italy