Status: just another fanfic

I've Seen Love

I love you

After I left Mike's house, I called Tony. "Hello?" He sounded so cute. "Uh, hey. Tony I have to talk to you can you come to my house?" He paused. "Uh, sure"
An hour passed, I was sitting in the kitchen. Tony knocked on the door. I opened it, and saw him standing in front of me, smiling. We went to the living room.

"Uh, Tony..." I paused, trying to think of what to say. "Tony, I have always, loved Mike. Today, I found out he loves me..." I closed my eyes. I started shaking. "Tony, I'm sorry about kissing you. I really like you. But I love Mike, and I need him" There was a long pause. I felt so awkward.

"It's okay. I understand. You really love Mike, I knew it when I saw you guys together at the beach." I stood up and walked over to Tony. He stood looking down at me. I hugged him.

------
TONY'S POV
I left Alice's house. My chest was hurting after hearing her say she loves Mike. I Hoped that she would come to love me. even though I haven't known her for long, I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. It would be hard to move on, but I knew she needed Mike. I went over to see Vic. "Hey Vic."
"Hey, Tony. You seem upset what's up?" He questioned. "Well, I'm pretty sure, I love Alice. But she told me she loves Mike" I plopped onto his bed. "Oh" Vic rubbed his head. "Well Alice and Mike, have had this special connection. I could tell that they loved each other"
"But, I have never felt this way about a girl." Mike came in the room. I sat back up, and tried to act normal. "Hey, Tony" he said. I nodded. "hey"
We spent a couple hours hanging out, then Mike left. The rest of the day, I was just gloomy.

ALICE'S POV
I took a hot shower. I was so happy Mike loved me, but I felt so terrible, about Tony.
I got out of the shower and put a towel around my body, I went to my room to find clothes. When I opened my door, Mike was laying on my bed. "Oh hey" He smiled. "Mike, what are you doing?" I laughed. "I just wanted to see you" He got up and hugged me. "Mike, I have to change." I smiled, and pulled away a little. "I'll help you" He grinned. "I told you I'm not ready"
"But it'S just helping you put your clothes on" He whined. I shook my head. "Nope, you turn around while I get my bra and underwear on" I pointed to the corner, by my door.

"Fine" He pouted. He turned around. I put on my lace bra and underwear. "Okay you can turn around" I said turning back around to my dresser, to find some jean shorts and a teeshirt.
Mike came behind me, and put his arms around my waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder.
He kissed my neck. I leaned my head back. He moved up and down my neck then kissed my lips. I rapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair.
"I love you" I whispered into his ear. "I love you too" He smiled.
After fooling around for a while, I put on my black jean shorts and my red tank top.
I looked to Mike, who was lieing on my bed. He smiled. "Beautiful" I walked over to the bed, leaned down and kissed him softly.

"Okay, so what do you want to do" He sat up and held me on his lap. I laughed a little. "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
He kissed my cheek. "Let's go watch a movie" He smiled.
"Okay" I got up.

---

At the movie, Mike, had his arm around me. We were sharing popcorn. I know this sounds cheesy but we would take turns feeding each other. During the movie I leaned on Mike, every time I looked up at him, he would kiss me softly on the lips.
After the movie, we left the theater, hand in hand.
It was late, We went back to Mike's house. We were hanging out in Mike's room. I was getting tired. "Hey, you wanna spend the night?" He smiled, softly. "Okay" hugged him. He took off his shirt, then shut off the light. I layed on his chest. He was so warm. Before I knew it I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yah the chapter sucks, I'm sorry about that. I just thought I'd update.
Comment what you think, and what you think should happen in the next chapter :D