Zayn's Secret

The Gig

I took some clothes from wardrobe department and applied some of the proffessional make up. I drove to the venue, slightly late. I gave in my ticket and walked in. Zayn had made sure I was front row. I slid into my slot, surrounded by screaming girls.
'This next song was written by a fellow band member about something they're not proud of and to be honest they're not very happy at the minute,' Liam was blatantly trying to hide who wrote this song. My guess was that this song is that Zayn had written it. Zayn spotted me in the audience.
'Don't try hiding it, Liam. I wrote it and it's about a terrible mistake I made. I let the most amazing, beautiful girl skip right through my fingers, and this song is about that,' Zayn admitted. The instrumental started and after the introduction Zayn began to sing.

'Your face, beautiful in every way
And your eyes, shine like the stars in the sky.
There's nothing more, beautiful
But I lost my head, and I let you go.

There's nothing I can say or do, but I hope you know when I say.
I'm sorry when you loved me that I pushed you away.

I was a fool to not have seen
What every other man saw
The texts I sent where meant for you
And the time I spent away.
You slipped through my hands like the sands of time.
Now all I can say is I love you as you tell me goodbye.

Your voice, making my heart weak
And your laugh, lights up my every beat.
Nobody else can make me smile
And I was so stupid, cuz I let you go.

Theres nothing I can say or do and there's nothing I can say.
I'm sorry when you loved me that I pushed you away.

I was a fool not to have seen
What every other man saw.
The texts I sent where meant for you
And the time I spent away.
You slipped through my hands like the sands of time
Now all I can say is I love you as you say goodbye.

I've always said to enjoy that rollorcoaster called life.
How am I able to do that with you not in my life.
Now I need you at my side.

I was a fool not to have seen
What every other man saw.
The texts I sent where meant for you
And the time I spent away.
You slipped through my hands like the sands of time.
Now all I can say is I love you as you say goodbye.

Now I can see
What every other man saw.
The texts I sent should never have gone
And I should never have left you a day.
You've slipped through my hands like the sands of time.
Now all I can say is I love you when you've said goodbye.

Goodbye

I have to say goodbye.'

He finished the ballad-like song with one last perfect note. The lyrics may not have been anything John Lennon quality, but I thought they where beautiful. I had meaningful years streaming down my cheeks, making my mascara run down my cheeks.
'I'm sorry the lyrics are a bit crap - I mean... Not very good... But they mean absolutely everything to me. They are dedicated to the most gorgeous girl I've ever met. I asked her to come to the gig today and it means the world to me that she actually turned up to watch it. You know who you are...do you mind coming up here?' Zayn addressed me at the last part. I turned to look at Paul who had found me. He picked me up and carried me over the railing holding fans back. I climbed the stairs to the stage and stood hand in hand with Zayn.
'Zayn...' I whispered, but because of Zayn's microphone, everyone could hear me, and the woke venue fell silent.
'I was so stupid. I know you don't know if you love me or not any more, but if you walk away now, I'll never be the same again. If you still don't love me, I will forgive you-'
'Zayn-'
'But all I want is to keep in contact with you, unlike the past six months. If you do-'
'Zayn, listen-'
'Then it will be the most amazing thing ever. Just please don't hate me-'
'Zayn!' I shouted, cutting across him for the third time. A few of the fans giggled but everyone drew a breath.
'What?' his eyes widened in fear of my response.
'Stop going on, it's my turn to talk. I want us to talk to - get that bloody thing out my face Harry!' I wafted my hand trying to get Harry's microphone out of my face. He removed it and a few more giggles followed. 'That song was beautiful. What you did should never have happened but I will forgive you. I can't forget it though. However...I do still love you.'

A huge smile spread across Zayn's face. His eyes twinkled. He lifted me up at the waist and span me around in a circle. I put my hands on his neck so I wouldn't fall. I leant in and kissed him, smiling like crazy. He was as well. The fans screamed, 'aww'd' and laughed sweetly. There came a few wild whistles.
'Alright, enough of that. I'm sure you've seen your parents and older brothers and sisters making out before and you don't act like that with them. I think you'll probably make puking gestures, or at least that's what I did,' I joked. They laughed. It was nice that I knew the fans liked me. Or at least the ones in this venue.
'How much love can we get for my beautiful girl?' Zayn cheered out, raising my arm as the audience screamed. I stated up into his face from the side. I reached up and pecked it. This got an even louder scream. I felt do exhilarated at the fact he was mine again, and that I was back in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can carry the plot on another chapter or do but your comments decide on that. If a couple of you really like this and ask me to update again, I will add in more to new chapters. Thank you for all your amazing comments so far and thank you or subscribing :) love you all x
BY THE WAY sorry for the very bad song writing! It was straight off the top of my head! It sounds so much better in my head, but writtten down, not so great.