Team Building?

prologue

"Kyle" coach Lucia said after practice as the boys were leaving the ice. " I need to speak to you when you are all washed up, and bring a buddy."

Kyle nodded his head and continued to skate off the ice wondering what he did wrong and who did he wanted to bring with him?

Quickly Kyle showered and put on his street clothes and grabbed one of his best friends on the team Nick because he was the only one in the locker room " Nick I know this sounds weird but will you come with me to visit Coach's office?"

"Sure, am I in trouble?" Nick asked.

"I honestly don't know"

Silently the boys walked down the hallway towards coaches office. When they turned the corner towards the coaches office they saw the trainer and both assistants in the room chatting. Kyle knocked and the boys were motioned to come in.

"Please, sit" coach Lucia said.

Nervously both sat down and stared at the coaches trying to figure out what was going on.

" relax guys you did nothing wrong" Lucia added

"come on don you should have kept them in suspense longer," the trainer whined, " you guys should have seen your faces, they were priceless!"

Both the guys smiled, embarrassed. And looked back at coach to learn why they were here.
"anyways boys. As both of you know we are having team building week next week and that you guys are hiking through a forest on a 'treasure hunt'." both heads. Nodded in agreement, " as part of this exercise, we need you to stage an injury. Kyle we want you to be the 'injured' one and nick can be the instigator or something he just needs to be with you"

Kyle nodded, "what type of injury are you thinking of?"

The trainer, Christian, chimed in, "we want you to receive a lower body injury either knee or ankle. I think an ankle is the better way to go. We want it to be so that you can't walk or put pressure on it."

"We can give you more details tomorrow because we want both of you here early, at least and hour," couch Lucia cut in, " and don't worry we will explain to all the boys afterwards the situation you were put in so that there will be no hurt feelings. And you cannot tell anyone about this"

" Alright" both boys responded still processing what they were being asked to do.

"Good!" Lucia continued, " That's all boys see you tomorrow"

" thanks Coach" they both said leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first ever story so I hope that you guys like it! Let me know what you think.
Sorry for any mistakes