‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Ten

Harry woke me up at around 10:30 the next morning saying he had errands to run. Sam was also gone, and so was Louis.

I decided to call Zayn and Liam to get lunch with me and have a BFF day, though Zayn told me not to call it that because it made us sound like 13 year old girls.

Liam picked me up, and we met Zayn at a little Italian cafe.

"So, liking London so far?" Liam asked once we were all seated at the table.

"I havent really done much. Besides sit in Harry and Lou's apartment." I said.

"Today Liam and I can show you some sights." Zayn said, glancing up from his menu.

I was mentally debating whether to tell them about the Louis/Harry situation.

Liam and Zayn were the most sensible of the bunch. Both listened well and gave good advice. They were my big brothers, and i could always depend on them.

"I have to tell you guys something. Get your input." I said. They both gave me a look.

"Okay..." Liam said slowly.

So i told them.

"Hold on... you talked to Eleanor?" Zayn asked, interuppting me.

"Yes, but I'm not done." I finished then took a deep breath and looked up at the both of them.

"Do you guys hate me now?" Zayn chuckled.

"Hate you? Why the bloody hell would we hate you?"

"Because I'm in a sort of love triangle thingy with your two best friends."

"Its not like you planned it. You should, however, be careful." Liam said.

"I know... I'm just so confused. And I've barely spent any time with Harry since we gt here, so i have nothing to get my mind off of this."

"You need to follow your heart." Zayn said.

"What does that even mean? My heart doesnt even know!"

"Your heart knows. Its just waiting for the right time to tell your brain." He said, giving my hand a reassing squeeze.

"He's right, Tay. You'll know." Liam said.

I sighed.

Can I know now?
♠ ♠ ♠
:-)