‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Five

I was sitting on the counter in Louis and Harry's apartment drinking a cup of coffee when I heard a knock on the door.

We were all supposed to spend the day together, but the boys had a sudden radio interview. So, I figured it was Sam at the door.

"Come in." I called. I heard the door open, then close again.

Sure enough, Sam walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning. Jet lagged?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I feel fine."

"Mhm. So, told Harry yet?" I sighed.

"No. I did talk to Louis however." She raised an eyebrow.

"And what did he have to say?" I told her everything.

"I never thought Lou felt that way about you." She said.

"Me either. But he does. I feel like I cheated on Harry because I have slight feelings towards Lou."

"You didn't cheat on Harry, Tay. Well I mean....you kind of did....how long was the kiss again?" I groaned.

"You aren't helping." She threw her hands up in defense.

"Hey now, I'm not Dr. Phil. I really do think you should tell Harry though."

"Me and Louis agreed we wouldn't. So, subject change. What is going on between you and Nialler? I was getting weird vibes from you guys yesterday."

"It was a little misunderstanding with a photoshopped picture. The problem is resolved now." She said, smiling.

"Well good. I'm glad your love life is simpler than mine. You're so lucky there is no other single members of One Direction." I said, sighing as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Maybe you should just try to see why you have feelings for Lou." Sam suggested.

Then, the idea hit me. There was one person who could help me see why and if I have feelings for Louis.

Eleanor Calder [\b]
♠ ♠ ♠
I adore Eleanor. So i just had to involve in her the story. I wonder what she will have to say? Hmmmm.
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY NIALLER <3
anyways. How are you all?
Hope you guys like the sequel so far!
Xoxoxoxoxo.