‹ Prequel: Shot Me Out of The Sky
Status: SLOWLY active.

You're My Kryptonite

Seven

When Taylor left, so did I. I love traveling, but I’d never been to England before, so my first task was to explore. Thankfully, the city of London is pretty well mapped out, I didn’t get lost once on the entire journey to Harry’s apartment so I should be able to explore and find my way back, either to the one Niall and Zayn share, or to Harry and Louis’s.

The first place I hope to find is a coffee shop. After the boys left, I got a second job working overnights. Coffee is the only thing keeping me going most days. I think its funny though, I used to hate coffee. Niall got me hooked before he left, I can only drink caramel coffee or mocha coffee though, which are probably the worst ones for you.

I only had to look for about ten minutes before I found a coffee shop that looked decent. It wasn’t Dunkin Donuts or anything, but it looked cute and quaint, perfect for a gal like me. When I walked in, the scent of coffee beans was almost overwhelming. It was warm and inviting and the menu looked cheap enough for me. I debated against the ‘Carmelo Coffee’ and the ‘Choco-Chip Coffee’.

“Hi, I’m new in town. What’s better; Choco-chip or Carmelo?” I asked the person behind the counter. She was a teenage girl, probably 17, and looked bored out of her mind.

“Carmelo is my favorite to be honest. Hey... You look familiar.” Her accent was very British (no duh) and I was pleased with her answer.

“Do I? Well, like I said, I’m new, I actually just flew in yesterday. I’ll take a large Carmelo please.” She nodded to me, but kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye. A few moments later she came back over with my addiction.

“Here you go, its on the house. Say, what’s your name?” I took the cup from her and took a small sip, it was good.

“My name is Samantha, you can call me Sam though.” She snapped her fingers and her eyes lit up.

“You’re dating Niall Horan! Gosh I just knew you looked familiar. I love 1D!” She squealed and did a little dance behind the counter. “Oh my gosh, this is so cool. I’m Hilary. You’re so pretty.” I couldn’t believe this fan had recognized me. I’ll have to tell Niall and the boys.

“Thanks Hilary. I have to go now. Thanks for the coffee too. Bye.” She hopped the counter as I turned away.

“Are you going to see the boys? Liam is so hot.” I shook my head and tried to walk past her. She just kept talking. I was starting to go mental.

I finally made it past psycho Hilary and out of the coffee shop. Its too bad she was crazy, I really liked the Carmelo coffee they serve. Leaving the shop, I took a right because the apartments were on the left. On my journey to nowhere, five more fans noticed me. These ones weren’t that crazy. Well, one was. She was by herself when she spotted me and she charged over.

“Hey. You’re dating Niall Horan from One Direction right?” I nodded and went to introduce myself but she interrupted me. “Well he is going to be mine so back off. I’m much prettier than you and as soon as Niall sees me he’ll fall for me instead.” I didn’t want to be rude to a ‘fan’ so I just gave a half smile and walked away. She still yelled after me, but I stopped listening to her. I didn’t need this crazy in my life.

Niall’s solo from ‘Moments’ stated to float out around me, and I knew he was calling. “Hello?”

”Hey baby girl. We just finished the stupid interview. They wouldn’t stop asking about you. Apparently you’re really popular. I feel bad for dragging you into the limelight like this.” Just hearing his voice brought a smile to my face. I could just picture his lovely smile and my face flushed.

“Don’t worry about it. Are you heading back to Harry’s? Or coming ‘home’?” He responded with home and I said I’d meet him there. “I love you babe.”

”I love you more. Forever and always. With that he hung up and I walked the last fifteen minutes to the apartment with a smile on my face, even though I didn’t find a park on my walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
So cute <3 Remember the crazy fans, they'll play a big role. And suggest some names for the one that wants Niall, I couldn't think of anything good :)

Thanks for reading :D